Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns (58063 Views)

Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by KevMitnick: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Sahara reporters has already confirmed that those he is calling strange are the police. he is refusing arrest after making allegations
Please drop a link to the report...
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by symbianDON(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
I expected to see men with guns not a bus with no sign of men talk more of guns
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Oladelepsy001(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Timi the attention seeker... your own is getting too much

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by victorian(f): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Davash222:
How did he get to see the guns

Attention seeker!!!

This only happens When you're not at peace with your conscience.

Dont mind him, i cant even see any men with gun through the tinted windows

The Wicked is always in a state of unrest when no one pursues them.

When hes tired of seeing imaginary things ,he will go and rest. Thats if he will even rest sef .

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
CHILDISH ADULT.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by KevMitnick: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Some of you don't know the art of war. Someone on the other side is playing mind games here. They'll try to intimidate him into withdrawing the allegations. The intimidation tactics works a lot in the secret and Timi understands that, that is why he is making it public. Also note that the authorities can be completely compromised, that's why he may not want to involve the local police at this point. It's only the public light that can protect him and his family now, because evil can only thrive in the dark.

Sources at the Dakolo residence said the policemen, numbering three, were trying to force them (Dakolos) to go to Abuja against their will.

Details later.....

I just saw this in a report by Sahara reporters, it explains the reason why he cannot call the police, because they are the ones after him. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Drabrah(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
ruffhandu:
Looking for the guns.

I taya o.
Thot I was d only one dat came in search of d gun
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by KevMitnick: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by seanjy4konji: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
i swear this guy is mad....

even ordinary man no come on social media tell everybody say a bus is parked in front of his house and they have guns...so what should we do..where are the people.i see a man sitting down enjoying fresh air...

whats going on wih this idiot?seeking attention.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by eldoc2003(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
instead of calling the police,he is crying on social media
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
even if you're real with that post I don't have a single respect for you again for granting your woman to go on with that interview. in a country that they are extremely religious you should have handover that pastor for God to judge even bible said that judge not

1. your wife won't find any justice as her concurrent intimacy with that dude and no pictorial evidence had rule the case out

2. you've reduced your woman prestige publicly with that dumb interview

3. you've brought shame to both you and her family

leaving that dude to God would have been the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by seanjy4konji: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
protect him from what and who?it is we public that we protect him...do we public carry guns or are vigilante groups
KevMitnick:
Some of you don't know the art of war. Someone on the other side is playing mind games here. They'll try to intimidate him into withdrawing the allegations. The intimidation tactics works a lot in the secret and Timi understands that, that is why he is making it public. Also note that the authorities can be completely compromised, that's why he may not want to involve the local police at this point. It's only the public light that can protect him and his family now, because evil can only thrive in the dark.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by naphunlimited(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am!
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by CrestMan: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
Timi is feeling lonely after everyone had moved on to other trending topics.

I pity him sha but I don't feel sorry for him. You can't eat your cake and still have it cool
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by tojahh(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nobody go pretest this one for una. Make una carry una cross.

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by hahn(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

Call the police in which country?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by emperorlaqrin: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
They are policemen. Mr Dakolo is to report on the 23rd of July in respect to an investigation

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Zalam5: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
May be thay are alien � from the Venus planet.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Classic bitchh nigga
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by azikiweironsi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
namiji2598:
Dirty gate
Show us your own.
Ndi ara
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Godwin2am(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
A CLEAR CONSCIENCE IS AFRAID OF NO ACCUSATION. LIVE PEACEFULLY WITH YOUR NEIGHBOUR. fear no coza gbosa
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by prinsam30: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kingosytex:
Timi Dakolo is the proverbial king that always cry wolf when there was none

Maybe he is waiting for the so-called naija celebrities to stage another protest

this time around, to whom
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by opebiboy: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
publicity stunt. mugu
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by youska(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
Who b police? Those ones that will come after he has been killed abi.,
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How many times has police responded to such distress call with urgency in Nigeria?

Thank you jare. It is when they are doing paid intimidation or debt collection they are on time.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Greatfullheart: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
i guess your memory is full or it's showing error. i suggest we need to download a cleaning app for your brain

Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Kay25(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Canadanow:
All of you shouting he should call the police. How many times police don help you. Na this same police harrased me yesterday for nothing. Don't be surprised the people inside that tinted bus might be police.

Like the guy shouldn't live in peace because his wife revealed some shiits abi? You all are part of the reasons women are scared of talking out after being raped. Rubbish!!!
Am sure the people that sent those fools in the bus would have contacted them right now. Awon pastor ofo!!!
Let the court deliver the right judgement and stop saying thrash to this guy online. It takes a real man to marry someone that went through such emotional trauma. Even if she enjoyed it or not, it wasn't easy to come online and say such abeg.
advocate to timing how much him Don pay u?and u think d pastor will send killers to him at daylight?if he really wants to kill him?
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Sombriero(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
shit don hit the fan!!!. Something's are better left the way there are. Instead of dust make rain water the ground. To avoid stories that touch. Rofo rofo fight
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by Adeolajude(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Those that stand with Timi should spring to action and go and guide your man o...he is under siege o.. Stupid guy
Re: Timi Dakolo: Strange Men Outside My House With Guns by pieces18: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
this timi guy, what is your problem? if police invites you, pls go, nothing will happen you, instead of shouting, pls go and clear yourself before the police. so all this while he has not visited the police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Wraps & Smokes Weed (Igbo) / Tope Alabi Builds A House At Fagba, Lagos, Moves In December 28 / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her BAE On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.