Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

How To Earn Money($$) From Youtube (youtube Masterclass) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Earn Money($$) From Youtube (youtube Masterclass) (871 Views)

Download Videos From Youtube Using SS / How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps / Google Brings Youtube Masterclass To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Money($$) From Youtube (youtube Masterclass) by BluePrincee: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hello Nairalanders

There is going to be a Youtube masterclass soon. The masterclass will teach you how to grow a YouTube channel and earn money from it. It will be held in a whatsapp group and it is totally free for anybody who is interested. This is the Tutor's way of giving back to society.I am in the group to learn as well. The slots are limited and this post could be taken down anytime. Please join the whatsapp group now. I tried to post the group link here but was banned by antispam bot. So i have put the whatsapp group link on my website

https://www.sureflex.me/youtube-master-class/
Re: How To Earn Money($$) From Youtube (youtube Masterclass) by BluePrincee: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Limited number of slots available. Get into the group now while you can
Re: How To Earn Money($$) From Youtube (youtube Masterclass) by nasstil2(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
You teach YouTube but don't have a YouTube channel
Re: How To Earn Money($$) From Youtube (youtube Masterclass) by BluePrincee: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
nasstil2:
You teach YouTube but don't have a YouTube channel
How did you arrive at the fact that I don't have a YouTube channel? Did you read what I wrote? If you did then your comprehension skills are poor, because I stated that I am not the teacher there. Stop jumping to conclusions angry undecided
Re: How To Earn Money($$) From Youtube (youtube Masterclass) by BluePrincee: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Few slots left
Re: How To Earn Money($$) From Youtube (youtube Masterclass) by wizardus: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bunch of unserious folks in the group.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page Needed 30k Upward With Active Followers / My Baby Is A Month Old / Youtube Monetization Taking Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.