Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings (46184 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by Jokerman(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wow.... The kind of legacy I hope to leave behind
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by Godwin2am(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
I DONT HAVE MONEY ON MY MIND
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by sirusX(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
If only the people could look after one another....why would there be trouble

1 Like

Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by lloyds(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
DOMINO001:
Tell me why the man no go make heaven.

If he doesn't accept Christ, he will not enter heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by toprealman: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is a true man of God
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by seenter84: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tears drops
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by idonhammer: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
You Never see anything, so many kids on nairaland.

Tamasaba:
chai. Thought u were a politician

Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by WeighWordSon(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Bukden16:
Nigeria and breeds of individuals.

Truth is that this trait wouldn't be ending soon, that's if it ever ends.
The fact that this stuff keeps happening and we have a distaste about it, does not imply that many of us would not continue its trending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by konoplyanka: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
lloyds:

Love your neighbors as yourself is the greatest commandment of Jesus. Not those that call themselves man of God but too greedy.

1 Like

Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by CableWire: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chai, see better people with better hearts toward humanity. 'Service to humanity is the best work of life!'

God continue to bless you even while you are already resting with Him, Dale!

In another news, in a certain continent and a particular country..phew! Reverse is simply the case.
A country where everyone is engaged in 'amassing-spree' irrespective of every even and odds where it's never enough..
The rich continues to steal, grab, divert, kill, send animals to swallow, bury in water storage tanks and destroy for more even when the less privelaged amongst them have nothing to even eat...

On this street, the younger generation he helped with his foundation would have been the ones that would have killed him long before his time to do some rituals...
In fact, the case of this street is so enormous and spirit-draining.

Thanks once more, Dale and continue resting with your Maker.

1 Like

Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by favour32(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
White man's brain is wired differently from home based black man.
Home based black man will definitely be wicked without a child and not ready to help another man's child.

2 Likes

Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Bamz:
"He wanted to help kids that were like him that probably wouldn’t have an opportunity to go to college but for his gift,” Nielsen told the station. "I said, 'How much are we talking about, Dale?' And he said, 'Oh, just shy of $3 million.' I nearly fell out of my chair."

Some of us have literally taken 'carpe diem' to the extreme. While I feel the man could have still enjoyed his life while leaving a lasting legacy, this selfless act just makes him more special.

What do we want to be known for when we pass away? Use your head.

RUGA legacy
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
DOMINO001:
Tell me why the man no go make heaven.

What if he killed people?? Some bad people also have good sides. Am not saying he is bad though, but making heaven is not all about sending 33persons to d university

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by DOMINO001: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
lloyds:

Make they leave heaven for you o. I hail o.

3 Likes

Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by madridguy(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Even if am a professor, one cannot finish learning.

Tamasaba:
chai. Thought u were a politician

1 Like

Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nigerian man would give birth to 20 yet no money to raise them.
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by DOMINO001: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Karatum:

What if he killed people?? Some bad people also have good sides. Am not saying he is bad though, but making heaven is not all about sending 33persons to d university

Is it about the number or the act itself? That's everything he has laboured for. Compare this to people who give 0.1% of their earnings and use the rest to wear Gucci and preach to you.
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by felaismyhero(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
starbuck:
More reason why I admire the whites but it was to be a Nigerian, they would keep hoping even when they are 6ix feet below that God would answer their prayers
stop this nonsense talk.it has nothing to do with white or black.he is a good person,simple! a black carpenter with no kids,nothing to spend on,with millions could have done the same.he is a great man,no doubt about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by felaismyhero(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
PHIPEX:
These people's rational thinking level is still far ahead of us.
if you say the knowledge they have,that would be correct.but rational thinking level,thats very false.no race has a higher thinking level than another; except you think they are not humans!
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by Graduateacher(f): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
starbuck:
More reason why I admire the whites but it was to be a Nigerian, they would keep hoping even when they are 6ix feet below that God would answer their prayers

Go and read about Mobolaji Bank Anthony, he was black and a Nigerian like u. Educate yourself, you don't have to be browsing fashion tips all the time, gudluk
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by felaismyhero(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
favour32:
White man's brain is wired differently from home based black man.
Home based black man will definitely be wicked without a child and not ready to help another man's child.
what are you saying sef? is it not a black man that we hailed sometime ago for selflessly asking for a community borehole instead of a house? or you dont hear of drivers in naija who return millions to their owners? there is no 'wiring' in our brains.go and read about white serial killers! all races have both good and bad people.

1 Like

Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by TemmyT002(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wow!
As in, wow!
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by Asour: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
starbuck:

You may have been right. Sadly though, you aren't.

Earlier this year, Robert Smith of Vista Equity partners paid off the student loans for all members of Morehouse college 2019 graduating class. ALL.

That's at least 20 - 25 times what this Generous man here did.

Sadly (at least to you), Robert is a Very BLACK man.

Hahahahhahaha!
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by CodeTemplar: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
thesicilian:
That's inspiring. I'll like to beat that 33 record. It's unfortunate he wasn't recognized in his lifetime.
With 10 million in naija and our subsidized uni system, you can beat his record. lol

1 Like

Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by Yankee101: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
May his soul rest in goodness and graciousness and plenty of peace and heavenly riches.
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by Ikengawo: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
starbuck:

Because no Nigerian has ever sent another Nigerian to school with his or her money. Learn to love yourself my n2gga
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by Ugosample(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
kernniejay:
Now that is a true wealthy man, he died a fulfilled person and his name will never be forgotten even by millions of people whose lives will be touched by the 33 he helped. Not like our poor politicians that think stealing billions for their unborn generation that may not even have good health to enjoy the loot, is the way to get wealth.

don't mind them
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by Ugosample(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ikengawo:

Because no Nigerian has ever sent another Nigerian to school with his or her money. Learn to love yourself my n2gga

black folks are known for wanton greed
So I don't blame him for the statement made by him

Gani did well with the money he amassed for example
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by Ugosample(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Asour:

You may have been right. Sadly though, you aren't.

Earlier this year, Robert Smith of Vista Equity partners paid off the student loans for all Morehouse college 2019 graduating class. ALL.

That at least 20- 25 times what this Generous man here did.

Sadly (at least to you), Robert is a Very BLACK man.

Hahahahhahaha!

Robert is not yiur typical n.igg.er tho

You should keep that in mind too
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by Sinach0191(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Who can do this
Re: Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings by favour32(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
felaismyhero:
what are you saying sef? is it not a black man that we hailed sometime ago for selflessly asking for a community borehole instead of a house? or you dont hear of drivers in naija who return millions to their owners? there is no 'wiring' in our brains.go and read about white serial killers! all races have both good and bad people.

Read what was written and understand the focal point.
***"A white man without a child compared to a black man without a child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship / University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.