Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Shell ODVI Invite Graduate Trainee Program 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell ODVI Invite Graduate Trainee Program 2019 (1818 Views)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell ODVI Invite Graduate Trainee Program 2019 by gcardcodes: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hello everyone

I know so many of us has applied for the shell graduate trainee program. The deadline is the 21st of july, 2019.

Many of us have written the assessment test. Some got love letters(regret mail) while some are still waiting for success/ODVI invite mail.

All those who are still expecting the ODVI invite should gather here and let's discuss on the possible questions that will be asked.

Nobody as of now have gotten the ODVI invite. If anyone tells you he or she has received the invite then it is false.

We must make it to the top .

3 Likes

Re: Shell ODVI Invite Graduate Trainee Program 2019 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
gcardcodes:
Hello everyone

I know so many of us has applied for the shell graduate trainee program. The deadline is the 21st of july, 2019.

Many of us have written the assessment test. Some got love letters(regret mail) while some are still waiting for success/ODVI invite mail.

All those who are still expecting the ODVI invite should gather here and let's discuss on the possible questions that will be asked.

Nobody as of now have gotten the ODVI invite. If anyone tells you he or she has received the invite then it is false.

We must make it to the top .
any evidence to suggest those who claimed they received ODVI made false claims?? also, i think we should revert back to the old thread to build a lasting chain of discussions. When a lot of people get ODVI invites, trust me, questions from the ODVI sessions would pop up.

but what's your main evidence for the false infos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell ODVI Invite Graduate Trainee Program 2019 by poeticjustice(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Young King, it is obviously a lie, if it wasn't, they would have posted the mail while removing all personal details.
The only one who tried has been exposed as a fraud ���

mosgoon:
any evidence to suggest those who claimed they received ODVI made false claims?? also, i think we should revert back to the old thread to build a lasting chain of discussions. When a lot of people get ODVI invites, trust me, questions from the ODVI sessions would pop up.

but what's your main evidence for the false infos?
Re: Shell ODVI Invite Graduate Trainee Program 2019 by damtan(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
We have a functional thread already for this recruitment. Let's revert there please. Op is welcome to join us too
Re: Shell ODVI Invite Graduate Trainee Program 2019 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
damtan:
We have a functional thread already for this recruitment. Let's revert there please. Op is welcome to join us too
i agree. go back to https://www.nairaland.com/5289122/shell-nigeria-spdc-graduate-trainee/37

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fintrak Software Trainee Academy Programme 2019 / ICS Outsourcing Jobs / Npower Stream 2 Added To Selected Npower NASIMS Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.