Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:06 AM

How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande (14187 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Bisola Johnson Reveals How T. B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Sam Kakande / How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
How T.B. Joshua initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande -- Evang. Bisola Johnson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6HGHxZD8yc

How T.B. Joshua initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande -- Evang. Bisola Johnson

Asabe AfrikaTV
Published on 19 Jul 2019
In one of the first series of videos of our encounter with the author of the book "THE T.B. JOSHUA I KNOW: DECEPTION OF THE AGE UNMASKED," LADY EVANGELIST BISOLA HEPHZI-BAH JOHNSON, she narrated what appears to be a confraternity of occult mentoring by some African church leaders and allegedly led by famous Nigerian born miracle healing minister, Prophet Abdulfatai Temitope Balogun aka Prophet T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) to another Nigerian born miracle healing minister, and founder of Believer's Love World Assembly aka Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Ugandan based miracle healing minister, Samuel Kakande.

In a memoir-like expose, Evangelist Bisola Hephzi-Bah Johnson who claimed to have lived a horror-filled 14 years experience with numerous other young and old people (some now late) under what she tagged 'T.B. Joshua's disciple slum', is presently a part of a movement campaigning against sex, voodoo act, ritual killings and obnoxious acts capable of destroying humanity in churches, especially in third world countries.

In Nigeria, she recently joined the 'Not In My Church' crusade against one Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, founder of Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly Church, Abuja, who has a pedigree of sex assault and flamboyant flaunting of material wealth.

Lady Evangelist Bisola Hephzi-Bah Johnson's new book "THE T.B. JOSHUA I KNOW' is a masterpiece expose on treacherous mind bending, child abuse, slavery and great deception via the article of christian religion.

The book is now for sale across major online markets across the world (Amazon & Konga.com) and selected book shops around Nigeria (The Redeemed Evangelical Mission-TREM bookshops inclusive).

In this video, while reviewing content of the new book, facts emerged about personalities and figures who appears to be past victims of the alleged deception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
*Picks teeth with tooth pick
Read my SIGnature
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Joagbaje(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6HGHxZD8yc

Dont feed on lies brother. That lady has mental case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzgyGWfYIjY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Joagbaje:

Dont feed on lies brother. That lady has mental case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzgyGWfYIjY

We've heard that line before, try another one.

Below is the videoclip corroborating what the lady said in her interview. Watch it an set yourself free from mental/spiritual bondage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfBIsLXvrGM
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Deception of the Age - Part 1 of 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfMwaOevrpc
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by finalboss(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2019
angry you need help brother
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Joagbaje(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

We've heard that line before, try another one.

Below is the videoclip corroborating what the lady said in her interview. Watch it an set yourself free from mental/spiritual bondage.

Nothing new . Same old lies of the devil .I know you enjoy stories like these.
You're the one who need freedom from spiritual blindness dear.

6 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
finalboss:

angry you need help brother

"My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth" (Psalm 121:2).

My help does not come from the hills where you worship your false god (AbdulFatai Balogun). My help comes from the Maker of heaven and earth.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Joagbaje:

Nothing new . Same old lies of the devil .I know you enjoy stories like these.
You're the one who need freedom from spiritual blindness dear.

You've been exposed big time. I can now see why you put your neck on the line for this false prophet, it is because your pastor Chris got initiated by the false prophet and as a result brought you all into that covenant. A leader's sin is a leading sin. cool
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Joagbaje(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You've been exposed big time. I can now see why you put your neck on the line for this false prophet

Wrong. I will do same as always for unjustified accusations in christ body.

, it is because your pastor Chris got initiated

Proof ? "Because someone said so" I can as well say " ola is initiated

by the false prophet and as a result brought you all into that covenant. A leader's sin is a leading sin. cool

Really ? So what' makes him a false prophet? Ola standard?

The bible should always be your standard not gossip, not religious view and not personal opinion.

3 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
The issue is not whether they are fake or not. It is about the fact that the so-called people who are not fake cannot match them in grace, humility or the power thereof. What kind of Christianity are you practising where a false prophet has more power than the people you call real?

11 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
Joagbaje:

Wrong. I will do same as always for unjustified accusations in christ body.

I can now confidently say that you are a confirmed false prophet. cool

Joagbaje:

Proof ? "Because someone said so" I can as well say " ola is initiated

The person you claimed is 'mentally unstable' said that 'TB Joshua' learnt his trade from Professor Pella and this was confirmed by his son in the videoclip I posted above who affirmed the deception noted in his dramatic performances. There are also videoclips of Chris Oyakhilome partaking in Joshua's sin by deceiving the people. He even demonstrates his 'magic' in the same way and manner of 'TB Joshua' a fact that you cannot deny.

Joagbaje:

Really ? So what' makes him a false prophet? Ola standard?

He even pays tithes to TB Joshua! All of you are under a spell and you need to believe the truth to be set free.
Joagbaje:

The bible should always be your standard not gossip, not religious view and not personal opinion.

If you really studied the Bible you will know when your pastor is going astray but since you only follow pastor Chris and quote him instead of quoting the Bible you will always fall into the same pit.

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Joagbaje(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I can now confidently say that you are a confirmed false prophet. cool

The person you claimed is 'mentally unstable' said that 'TB Joshua' learnt his trade from Professor Pella and this was confirmed by his son in the videoclip I posted above who affirmed the deception noted in his dramatic performances. There are also videoclips of Chris Oyakhilome partaking in Joshua's sin by deceiving the people. He even demonstrates his 'magic' in the same way and manner of 'TB Joshua' a fact that you cannot deny.

He even pays tithes to TB Joshua! All of you are under a spell and you need to believe the truth to be set free.

If you really studied the Bible you will know when your pastor is going astray but since you only follow pastor Chris and quote him instead of quoting the Bible you will always fall into the same pit.

One day you will see how wrong you have been brother. Have you heard false accusers shall arise. What is the proof they spoke truth. These are men . You based your judgement and condemnation on hearsay. How alarming .

3 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Truthchiz: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
Let me add something here. I started CE in the 90s and all through those years PC was not known to having healing school. He started having that HS after his encounter with TBJ in the early 2000.I observed he started doing finger and leg demonstration just like TBJ. They started the issue of healing line and sick people using 'placards'. Everything about PC,'s healing pattern changed! Even our pastor then in PH started doing strange healing demonstration s and teaching about demons. Something CE is NEVER known for. Then as a young christain I was a bit confused and didn't buy to these new developments. That was when CE changed till today. So this thing this woman said here is not far from the truth. Being a member then, I observed the change. I am not saying he too any power from him oh. But from what I witnessed, There is an atom of truth here!!!

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
^^^^

You are the same liar who said awful things about his relationship with Apostle Gbenga. I knew you were talking rubbish but I engaged you so you would contradict yourself and you did. You are on every post that has his name to spread one other lie. You have come to add this rubbish. So Rev Chris was not praying for the sick since the 80s? Or why do you think Prophet Joshua invited him?

Keep talking your demon-inspired rubbish. You are cursed. I know it. BTW, Apostle Gbenga was with Pastor Chris the other day. The videos are online. Another lie of yours..busted.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Joagbaje:

One day you will see how wrong you have been brother. Have you heard false accusers shall arise. What is the proof they spoke truth. These are men . You based your judgement and condemnation on hearsay. How alarming .

It is not alarming. Ola had since lost his way. What ministry is this one from scripture? The ministry of panning TB Joshua who till date has never responded nor criticized the same people who vilify him every chance they have. I understand your need to correct him in love (that is Ola) but I don't share the same passion. I read his posts at times, laugh and know...destruction is waiting. You can't spew error and hearsay long enough before the seeds you are sowing will override you. Imagine someone who does not even know if Pastor's name is Christopher or Christian telling you (who knows him well) where he supposedly pays his tithes. I laugh at his ignorance and immaturity. But all the people who did worse on NL are either converted today..or have gone away. There is no middle ground.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Joagbaje:

The woman in the OP seems to be mentally and spiritually stable to me. See the videoclip in the OP as from 13:11 minutes onwards where she mentioned names, places, time and events as an eyewitness. This has been corroborated by independent ex-worshippers in the Synagogue. There are videoclips of Chris Oyakhilome performing the same drama Tb Joshua performs. What you need to do if you really want to know the truth is to ask your pastor to either confirm or deny these allegations and he will tell you the truth if he is still hearing from God.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Truthchiz:

Let me add something here. I started CE in the 90s and all through those years PC was not known to having healing school. He started having that HS after his encounter with TBJ in the early 2000.I observed he started doing finger and leg demonstration just like TBJ. They started the issue of healing line and sick people using 'placards'. Everything about PC,'s healing pattern changed! Even our pastor then in PH started doing strange healing demonstration s and teaching about demons. Something CE is NEVER known for. Then as a young christain I was a bit confused and didn't buy to these new developments. That was when CE changed till today. So this thing this woman said here is not far from the truth. Being a member then, I observed the change. I am not saying he too any power from him oh. But from what I witnessed, There is an atom of truth here!!!

Here is another eyewitness corroborating what Bisola said. God will surely deliver those who are sincere but sincerely wrong. This man had a sincere heart and was delivered from the evil CE had fallen into but those who are in the church for the love of power, money, women and the pleasures of this life will no longer heed the hunter's whistle when he comes calling.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Maestro21:
^^^^

You are the same liar who said awful things about his relationship with Apostle Gbenga. I knew you were talking rubbish but I engaged you so you would contradict yourself and you did. You are on every post that has his name to spread one other lie. You have come to add this rubbish. So Rev Chris was not praying for the sick since the 80s? Or why do you think Prophet Joshua invited him?

Keep talking your demon-inspired rubbish. You are cursed. I know it. BTW, Apostle Gbenga was with Pastor Chris the other day. The videos are online. Another lie of yours..busted.

The dog that must get lost will not heed its owner's whistle.

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The dog that must get lost will not heed its owner's whistle.

Funny story, I was thinking the very same about you.

When you are done, read up on the person you are quoting and hope you will also endorse what he has to say when he talks about the people you believe in. But knowing you, you have no ground you stand on except lies and hearsay. And I have seen your destruction from afar.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
T B Joshua couldn't have initiated Pastor Chris. Pastor Chris has long been in the healing ministry before the visit.

2 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by petra1(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2019
My question to you Ola is . What makes you think T.B. Joshua is a false prophet . Why use the testimony of others to judge a man. One man can accuse another by seeing from different perspective or by misunderstanding or by demonic influence or by misinformation . As long as the evidence is not based on the Bible kindly look at it objectively . Even if the accuser claim to be an eye witness . It’s between him and God . As long as you are not an eye witness . Jesus had those who claimed to be eye witnesses against him , Stephen had , Paul had . And the evidence looked convincing . If the Bible say do not judge another . Kindly follow the Bible . You are not in the heart of the individual to understand his own side . It is God that is the judge in such matter . Remember how you and image 123 criticized prosperity until your pastor started preaching success and prosperity too.

We understand in part . No one knows it all . One person can make a mistake or mid interprets scripture that doesn’t make him false . You have made errors on this forum you’re neither perfect but that doesn’t make you false neither is your pastor who you seem to make standard of Christianity perfect he has his mistakes also which he admit sometimes that doesn’t make him false either .

If a man err in action, judge the action not the man . If a man err in doctrine , judge the doctrine by scripture not the man .

2 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
petra1:

My question to you Ola is . What makes you think T.B. Joshua is a false prophet .

This thread is about Chris Oyakhilome. There are threads addressing the veracity of Abdulfatai Balogun's ministry all over this section.

https://www.nairaland.com/5318535/how-tb-joshua-fooled-kanu
https://www.nairaland.com/5299280/evidence-culture-sexual-abuse-tb#80228047
https://www.nairaland.com/328936/how-t.b-joshua-took-wife/8#80570217

petra1:

Why use the testimony of others to judge a man. One man can accuse another by seeing from different perspective or by misunderstanding or by demonic influence or by misinformation . As long as the evidence is not based on the Bible kindly look at it objectively .

"One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established" (Deuteronomy 19:15)

If the secular law can use the testimony of others to arrive at the truth why would you think that God's law would be any less?

petra1:

Even if the accuser claim to be an eye witness . It’s between him and God . As long as you are not an eye witness . Jesus had those who claimed to be eye witnesses against him , Stephen had , Paul had . And the evidence looked convincing .

"For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures: And that He was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, He was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain to this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, He was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all He was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time." (1 Corinthians 15:3-8).

Do you know what eyewitness account means in the court of law? If human magistrates use your logic that means no criminal will be prosecuted but I thank God that the righteous Judge has given us His Law to discern between the truth and falsehood. It was God's law that prophesied the coming, death, burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. After this was fulfilled over 500 people witness His resurrection and documented it for us to read under divine inspiration. If they were false witnesses their testimony would have fallen apart. This lady has been consistent and there have been many ex-members eyewitness coming out to corroborate her testimony but those who are blind followers will still be blind just as many are blind to the testimony of Christ's bodily resurrection today.

petra1:

If the Bible say do not judge another . Kindly follow the Bible . You are not in the heart of the individual to understand his own side . It is God that is the judge in such matter .

"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment" (John 7:24)

This is the problem when the Bible is not taught in churches their blind followers become vulnerable to whatever their leaders say. Jesus also said that we should "Judge righteous judgement." The verse above in no way contradicts "Judge not" that religious folks are quick to quote, it is only God that can judge with arbitrary condemnation, what Jesus is saying here is that we are to discern and evaluate doctrine and practice and to govern our own lives accordingly. I doubt whether many churchgoers ever read about that. undecided

petra1:

Remember how you and image 123 criticized prosperity until your pastor started preaching success and prosperity too.

You obviously don't know the difference between the prosperity gospel and the gospel of prosperity. cool

petra1:

We understand in part . No one knows it all . One person can make a mistake or mid interprets scripture that doesn’t make him false .

Anyone is prone to making mistakes as no one is perfect in knowledge as long as you acknowledge and correct it but the moment you begin to preach lies and continue to preach and practise it without repentance you are treading on dangerous grounds.

petra1:

You have made errors on this forum you’re neither perfect but that doesn’t make you false neither is your pastor who you seem to make standard of Christianity perfect he has his mistakes also which he admit sometimes that doesn’t make him false either .

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect" (Matthew 24:24).

There is nothing wrong in making errors as long as you acknowledge and correct them but the moment you begin to teach and preach falsehood as opposed to the doctrines of Christ, that could damn people's souls, is the time we ought to warn unsuspecting people. If the New Age occultic demon-infested teaching including demonic miracles that they use to authenticate their false claims were not going to be a problem to the church Christ wouldn't have warned us as He did in the verse quoted above. The onus is therefore on you to point out any false doctrine of Christ I or my pastor has preached or forever hold your peace.

petra1:

If a man err in action, judge the action not the man . If a man err in doctrine , judge the doctrine by scripture not the man .

"You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them" (Matthew 7:16-20).

Fruit cannot fall far from its tree. By their fruits, you shall know them. We are to recognise them by their fruits and this is what we are to watch out for in their lives. We are not to be in the dark regarding this.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
TruthinAction:

T B Joshua couldn't have initiated Pastor Chris. Pastor Chris has long been in the healing ministry before the visit.

Going by what Truthchiz said, he didn't say pastor Chris was not ministering healing before he had an encounter with Joshua he said that the began to be known for his healing school after Joshua, you should notice the change in his healing ministry as he started demonstrating as Joshua did when ministering healing. Listen to 13:11 mins. of the videoclip in the OP to learn of what Joshua did to Chris and there are videoclips confirming pastor Chris doing what the lady said about him.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Going by what Truthchiz said, he didn't say pastor Chris was not ministering healing before he had an encounter with Joshua he said that the began to be known for his healing school after Joshua, you should notice the change in his healing ministry as he started demonstrating as Joshua did when ministering healing. Listen to 13:11 mins. of the videoclip in the OP to learn of what Joshua did to Chris and there are videoclips confirming pastor Chris doing what the lady said about him.

I still don't agree even though his healing method in some cases resembles that of T B Joshua. To every fake, there is always an original. Pastor Chris had affirmed it was not after the visitation he started ministering that way. Pastor Chris healing anointing is genuine. I have seen people miraculously healed in his Crusades. As for TB Joshua, I have doubt about his genuineness in the healing ministry.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Maestro21: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
TruthinAction:

I still don't agree even though his healing method in some cases resembles that of T B Joshua. To every fake, there is always an original. Pastor Chris had affirmed it was not after the visitation he started ministering that way. Pastor Chris healing anointing is genuine. I have seen people miraculously healed in his Crusades. As for TB Joshua, I have doubt about his genuineness in the healing ministry.

I know you mean well, but there is nothing like "resembles". Get close to people who walk in that level of power and you will see that they only move as the spirit leads. It is the fake people who rehearse movements and try to copy the ones who actually walk in the power. I have spoken to people who knew Rev Chris in 1994 when he still kept a moustache. They told me the demonstrations were the same only the degree of power changed. When Rev Chris started blowing on people, he said exactly what God told him and he is known for it today. In fact, I can say almost anyone else in Nigeria you see blowing air is copying him. So was he copying Jesus as we see Jesus did so too? Even if that was the case, it is fine enough, but he specifically said the Holy Spirit told him to do it. That is not the same thing the Holy Spirit told Mr. A or B.

I remember when people said Rev Chris was also copying Benny Hinn. That was back then. Today, even Benny Hinn is astounded at the way God uses Rev Chris in a different way. To people who are not initiated, they look the same, yet to Pastor Benny himself, he knows the nuances. Stop joining issues with these people who don't know what power is so they criticize everyone who has it so they can explain away their own powerlessness.

As for TB Joshua, judge him by the word. He never responds to critics. Never insults other MOG on his pulpit or otherwise. He is very humble and a dangerous giver. What more do I need to know? That Bisola woman was confused. Her stories are easy to spot if one simply decides to be unbiased. In one part, Rev Chris is giving TB Joshua money and Joshua is introducing him to magical powers. In another breath, the same magician Joshua is afraid of Rev Chris' blood money? LOL

Or is it the part about TB Joshua not being able to maintain an S. Class or being money hungry? So she was feeding him the prophecies he gave including the ones where he is seen describing football matches days before they occur? Come on!

As for the lies about him telling people not to take drugs after he has prayed for them or refusing them to get tested. I am a living testimony that that is a big fat lie. I know a woman who worked for the Central Public Health lab in Yaba who said people usually came to do HIV tests before and after TB Joshua prayed for them. In her own words, some of them came back and tested negative and some others did not.

Look up John Ogu, the Nigerian football player. He was having injuries in his early days as a footballer. One such injury was to end his career. His father took him to TB Joshua, and after he prayed for him, John Ogu fully recovered and had an extended career. Don't let these unbelievers mislead you.

3 Likes

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Truthchiz: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
TruthinAction:

so you are saying TBJ is fake then PC is real? Really?? But they both ministered to one man then at the same time. How can light and darkness work together? Is there any relationship between God and the devil?
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Maestro21:

I know you mean well, but there is nothing like "resembles". Get close to people who walk in that level of power and you will see that they only move as the spirit leads. It is the fake people who rehearse movements and try to copy the ones who actually walk in the power. I have spoken to people who knew Rev Chris in 1994 when he still kept a moustache. They told me the demonstrations were the same only the degree of power changed. When Rev Chris started blowing on people, he said exactly what God told him and he is known for it today. In fact, I can say almost anyone else in Nigeria you see blowing air is copying him. So was he copying Jesus as we see Jesus did so too? Even if that was the case, it is fine enough, but he specifically said the Holy Spirit told him to do it. That is not the same thing the Holy Spirit told Mr. A or B.

I remember when people said Rev Chris was also copying Benny Hinn. That was back then. Today, even Benny Hinn is astounded at the way God uses Rev Chris in a different way. To people who are not initiated, they look the same, yet to Pastor Benny himself, he knows the nuances. Stop joining issues with these people who don't know what power is so they criticize everyone who has it so they can explain away their own powerlessness.

As for TB Joshua, judge him by the word. He never responds to critics. Never insults other MOG on his pulpit or otherwise. He is very humble and a dangerous giver. What more do I need to know? That Bisola woman was confused. Her stories are easy to spot if one simply decides to be unbiased. In one part, Rev Chris is giving TB Joshua money and Joshua is introducing him to magical powers. In another breath, the same magician Joshua is afraid of Rev Chris' blood money? LOL

Or is it the part about TB Joshua not being able to maintain an S. Class or being money hungry? So she was feeding him the prophecies he gave including the ones where he is seen describing football matches days before they occur? Come on!

As for the lies about him telling people not to take drugs after he has prayed for them or refusing them to get tested. I am a living testimony that that is a big fat lie. I know a woman who worked for the Central Public Health lab in Yaba who said people usually came to do HIV tests before and after TB Joshua prayed for them. In her own words, some of them came back and tested negative and some others did not.

Look up John Ogu, the Nigerian football player. He was having injuries in his early days as a footballer. One such injury was to end his career. His father took him to TB Joshua, and after he prayed for him, John Ogu fully recovered and had an extended career. Don't let these unbelievers mislead you.

My submission on TB Joshua is that he is not a man of God even long before Bisola released those videos. Pastor Chris is called and I have been under his ministry for years.

Let me just a few point about T B Joshua that disqualifies him as a servant of God.

1. He makes merchandise of people in the name of performing miracles through the sale of his anointed water. Miracles are not for sale. Jesus said, freely you have received, freely give.

2. He has made his members to idolize the use of anointed water and in most cases give glory to the anointed water for the miracles they receive.

3. You are not allowed access to his worship auditorium without a pass. And the pass is connected to your financial involvement and tithing over time. This is not church.

4. I have never heard one sound doctrine from him ever since I knew him.

5. The collapse of his building also cast some suspicion on his genuinety as a Prophet who sees what is about to happen in different places around the world but he never saw what was coming to him in his own house. The building collapse is the first warning for people to know who he is.

6. There are countless hundreds that have died seeking miracles from him. Some were certified healed only to die few weeks after they left synagogue.

7. A genuine servant of God will not announce donations to the public. This is what Jesus taught.

8. I have never heard him make altar call for people to come and receive salvation.

I can go on and on. He is not a servant of God and the recent sex scandal just confirmed my original position.

Bisola said she is ready to go to court to defend her allegations. All synagogue did was to post an old Confession she made long before the said scandal. And Bisola has explained what happened that day. It was her first attempt to leave synagogue but she found herself back. They had to force her to make the Confession before she could be admitted back.

The details contained in her book and video are overwhelming that anyone who tries to sweep it under the carpet is grossly dishonest.

Another lady has exposed the same thing going on in Athens. She traveled to Nigeria to report it to T B Joshua only to hear him say that as long as it happened in the church, she should just go back and be committed.

What more do we need to say about T B Joshua. The Bible says ministers of Satan disguise as angels of light.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Truthchiz:
so you are saying TBJ is fake then PC is real? Really?? But they both ministered to one man then at the same time. How can light and darkness work together? Is there any relationship between God and the devil?

That was the only time they did that. He never went back there. And I know he will never do it again. That visit was a mistake in my opinion.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Truthchiz: 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
TruthinAction:

That was the only time they did that. He never went back there. And I know he will never do it again. That visit was a mistake in my opinion.
my brother, hmmmm life is deep. What you don't know is bigger than you. Let's forget this issue.

1 Like

Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by TruthinAction: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Truthchiz:
my brother, hmmmm life is deep. What you don't know is bigger than you. Let's forget this issue.

I know more than what you think. Pastor Chris didn't go there on his own. He was invited. He wanted to use him to score a point. That visitation shook the ministry for a while and it is never going to happen again.
Re: How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande by Truthchiz: 12:11am On Jul 25, 2019
TruthinAction:

I know more than what you think. Pastor Chris didn't go there on his own. He was invited. He wanted to use him to score a point. That visitation shook the ministry for a while and it is never going to happen again.
Do you know that it was after that visitation the people started accepting TBJ as Man of God? Do you know PC presented him as such? Is it not PC's member that has been defending both of them here? Do you know that MOGs like Pastors Adeboye and oyedepo still do not accepte TBJ as one of them? Look, both pC and TBJ are very much in the same WhatsApp group. He will not go there openly because of what people will say not that he is regretting it. They are one and the same. You think some of the things you listed above about SCOAN do not happen in CE. My brother leave talk oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran / Do Dreams Tell The Future? / Who Is A True Man Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.