Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) (42024 Views)

Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos / 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) / A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by naphunlimited(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
The Governor needs to do something. sad
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by HimName: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
I dey come maa go blame Tinubu.

11 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Gentlevin: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
gnykelly:

Lagos was once like that at the inception of Tinubu era but strong law and enforcement will stem it low
Bro, even the so called task force on sanitation matters are doing nothing about it. They are very greedy set of humans.

All they know how to do is go round each compound and paste paper. And on that paper, each occupant is to pay 100naira per month which amount to 1,200naira per year for each apartment as sanitation levy.

So the quest is, what do they use all such Money collected from thousands of compounds yearly to do?

SO GREED ON THE PART OF GOVT, IS WHAT HAS MADE THIS STATE REMAIN LIKE THIS.

1 Like

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by tbibuzz(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
donbachi:
And orji uzor kalu is busy visiting venezuela,doing the job of a spokesperson for apc and hosting all the diplomats in nigeria.
is Orji Uzor the governor of the state? na d fathead okpeazu be governor oo

5 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Uglyojuku: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
kittykollinxx:
It's a national problem..aba is not alone in this mess

Which other place?
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by gnykelly(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Gentlevin:
Bro, even the so called task force on sanitation matters are doing nothing about it. They are very greedy set of humans.

All they know how to do is go round each compound and paste paper. And on that paper, each occupant is to pay 100naira per month which amount to 1,200naira per year for each apartment as sanitation levy.

So the quest is, what do they use all such Money collected from thousands of compounds yearly to do?

SO GREED ON THE PART OF GOVT, IS WHAT HAS MADE THIS STATE REMAIN LIKE THIS.

Na wa. Oo
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by semyman: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Let them focus on Buhari and ignore the rot in their domain

7 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
HMMMMMMMM

BUHARI AND FULANI HERDSMEN CAUSED THIS PITIFUL SIGHT

1 Like

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
gnykelly:

Lagos was once like that at the inception of Tinubu era but strong law and enforcement will stem it low
You are right but na same people will term the government devilish when such hardened hand is use.
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Biritiko: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
gnykelly:

Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
oz4real83:
Priority differs. In my opinion and Op's opinion, the people need good roads. But from Aba people's opinion, what they need is a gallon of kerosene. That was exactly why they re-elected the state/local govt despite these eyesore.
About re-election pls ask INEC why?

INEC is causing more problem in Nigeria than they know
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by deji17: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
Abia state the headquarters of IPOB is a slum and a zoo.

4 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by danjalingo: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
And the governor is from Aba. After 4years nothing to show. Shame to bad government!
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Odinaka00(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
So after 20yrs I left Aba the city is getting worse. Tufiakwa.. I can't even be proud of where I was born just for once in my life.. But Las Las ABA MA NDI ABA and ihuru ehuru gi ahu Aba nwanne..
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by ipobarethieves: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
No wonder, Kanu the hunchback guyman kal his pipu PIGS..Habitats of Wild pigs.No wonder, they are always aggressive. .if u go to a place and u see something like diz, some PIGS are probably living there.Haba! Pigs, Una can't develop una state like u developed lagos.Tufia!

5 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
That's it! That's Aba quite alright. The shitiest hole in the East. The entire eastern Nigeria excluding Enugu is a shithole, aba is just the king.

1 Like

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Originalsly: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
The sight is one thing..... that I can understand... but I can't wrap my head around the stench that must be hanging over the entire city... but yet people are going about their business with nostrils wide open. It must be they don't have a sense of smell.... or immune to stench. This is damn dirty damn nasty.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
And their Governors are Igbos, not Yorubas or Hausas!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by ridbell01(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
donbachi:
And orji uzor kalu is busy visiting venezuela,doing the job of a spokesperson for apc and hosting all the diplomats in nigeria.
that's the governor right?
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Dracas: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Why discuss Abia state here when we know that Abia state has never gotten a Governor since the return of democracy in 1999
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Basher8583: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2019
izzou:
All PDP needs to do is to pack 15% of that refuse and campaign with it..

They will automatically earn another 8 years.

A very useless country we live in grin

Nigeria is ok. Its you state that is Fvcked up. Deal with your governor that has been given autonomy. No carry Naija enter this one.
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by FuckThaMod: 12:34am On Jul 21, 2019
As a true igbo man from Anambra i disown abia state as part of igbo states, let's manage and replace it with borno state instead. Tufia! angry I hate that aba with passion, spent part of my life there as a kid, i can vividly remember how horrible the streets were. i last visited there in 2015 after so many years away and my God i almost cried, nothing changed, infact the area got worse. I pray nothing serious takes me there again angry bastard governors angry

5 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by greypencils: 1:03am On Jul 21, 2019
This is what happen when all you think of is money, no one cares about the environment, just money money money

2 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 21, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

Aba is a city in Abia state. It is the commercial city of the state. Aba is the main city center and the heartbeat of Abia State.

The city has a long history as a major center of commerce and industry in Nigeria and its influence extends to such neighboring countries as Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Central Africa Republic, Ghana, etc.

These pictures you see are not pictures of refuse dump site, they are pictures of some roads in Aba this 2019.

This city has over 120,000 shops operating in Ariaria market.

See the photos below;

Photo credit: @I_am_bossmom [Twitter]

Source: https://autojosh.com/disgusting-sight-road-aba-abia-state/

Very soon, the blood of orji kalu, t a orji, chinedu orji, okezie ikpeazu and others shall be used to appease the gods of Abia State and their flesh thrown to the vultures to feed on. Just very soon.

1 Like

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:20am On Jul 21, 2019
cc ikpeazukerosine food don done

1 Like

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by superstar1(m): 1:24am On Jul 21, 2019
Even my dogs cannot live there!!!!

Aba is like that because of Buhari and Tinubu.

Onitsha is another cesspit

1 Like

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 21, 2019
That stupid man called Abaribe that always shout in the senate have no shame. He singlehandedly invaded Abia state inec office in 2015 to write results for igbeazu. He did same in 2019. He too will be castrated. Tires will be hung on his neck and burnt alive.

3 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Polyurethane: 2:24am On Jul 21, 2019
useless
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by chizzyreal: 2:24am On Jul 21, 2019
oz4real83:
Priority differs. In my opinion and Op's opinion, the people need good roads. But from Aba people's opinion, what they need is a gallon of kerosene. That was exactly why they re-elected the state/local govt despite these eyesore.

angry grin angry I think it was rigged aswr cos I was serving there . they never supported DPD in gubernatorial ele.
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Biodun556(m): 3:06am On Jul 21, 2019
Gentlevin:
Don't mind them. I ask few of them, "You guys want Biafra, but u cannot handle a single state and make it OK, so how will u handle a country?

And guess what they replied?

That the governor is not a biafran. That if he was a biafran that he would have done it.

What nonsense!!!

I told them if Biafra happens, they are going to be under the same Nigerian Politicians because they have enough money to buy vote.

Another funny things is that will their political office holders agree to Biafra when Biafra cannot give them the amount salaries and allowances they're getting as Nigerian politicians?

3 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Ebidosia: 3:23am On Jul 21, 2019
Where exactly in Aba is this. Don't pass old pictures around here and say what's not. Aba is coming from a bad place in the last 2 decades but the present governor is really making efforts. Ukwu mango is a clear example amongst many..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NEPA Bill In 1984 Vs 2017 (Photos) / Annoying Things Nigerians Do / Tribute To Etruth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.