Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) (42048 Views)

Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos / 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) / A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2019
Gentlevin:
Don't mind them. I ask few of them, "You guys want Biafra, but u cannot handle a single state and make it OK, so how will u handle a country?

And guess what they replied?

That the governor is not a biafran. That if he was a biafran that he would have done it.

What nonsense!!!
Logic eludes them
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2019
Is this a curse? Thank am from Imo state
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2019
400billionman:

There is no need rubbishing Igbos with this thread. Whatever you had in mind. Almost every state in Nigeria has a place like this. Lagos, Oyo, Imo, Cross River.

But the shame of these pictures should goto the governor. Your thread should have captured Attention: Governor........

If you had good intentions.
I dear you to post a single northern market that look like that.

1 Like

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by mank1234(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2019
BrutusOj:
Some times I don't understand we Nigerians. There are individuals making billions of Naira in that Aba market that can come together to fix the roads, but they will never do so. Yeah..I know it's the government' responsibility to ensure there are good roads and other infrastructures, yet those blessed to assist their community shouldn't wait for the government. If you do census of comfortable millionaires in that Aba town, you will get over 10,000 people who can volunteer to fix the roads.

Those millionaires pay environmental levy. If they decide to do that it's philanthropy. You cant preach to anyone to do it.

It's the responsibility of government to do the cleaning. It's the responsibility of the citizens not litter the environment.
It's the responsibility of government to prosecute those who litter the environment.
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by mank1234(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2019
mrvitalis:
I wonder why people living in aba dont post pictures if aba ...apart from the araira area abs roads aee not bad

Infant its a very well planned town

Most people just visit osisioma and araiara and say they visited aba ,its like judging lagos with ota

If you land at Heathrow Airport and see that kind of environment won't you post same?

Many people visiting Aba first sight Osisioma. Most are actually in that town because of Ariaria market. Your state government should learn to project a good image.

1 Like

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by moonbender(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2019
Joystark:

Shut up n stop trying to make everything about tribe.

We keep doing this, sectionalizing stuff...the implication is: We'll never be able to collectively speak in one voice and hold the government accountable.... And it's our loss.

Lol. But when the post is against the West you won't preach unity and talk about holding the government responsible, instead you would rant and rubbish the affected tribe which is not yours.

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by mank1234(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2019
OgeEji007:
Their is no such road in Abia, I live and do business in Aba and currently in Aba. Is true the state is not where everyone wants it to be but the fact remains that the government of Abia state is really working to give Abia good sight. Mr poster don't fabricate lies to paint someone black or evil.

I can see Ariaria market. I can see old PH-Aba-Owerri Rd. Yet you claim such road doesn't exist. If you had said that it's an old picture it would have made more sense.

You should be better than this. If you're close to government, rather than defend them, take this picture to them and get those places worked on. It demeaning your state and your government.

3 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
mank1234:

If you land at Heathrow Airport and see that kind of environment won't you post same?

Many people visiting Aba first sight Osisioma. Most are actually in that town because of Ariaria market. Your state government should learn to project a good image.
Im not from abia
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Remember to post Lagos roads too.
All Nigerians roads have one thing in common:They are all terrible.
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Rotimi47: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
jneutron4000:
Funny enough those from that region will be the ones tagging others dirty, meanwhile their dirtiness is legendary shocked shocked shocked
grin
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
You guys are deliberately stupid.
That is why this country stinks.
The state of this road is the same in every corner of this shit hole.
You louts leave the main issue and start foaming in the mouth on frivolities.
These two streets are in your almighty Lagos.What is wrong with you guys??
We have a problem in Nigeria that is beyond tribe and religion.Our future is being destroyed by a horde of politicians.Every part of Nigeria is affected.
Wake up!

3 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by bencynthgreat: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Am an Igbo man but I can say Igbos are one of the most foolish, stupid, useless and dump tribe I had ever seen. Always taking pride at ridiculing each other. In as much as things are not working fine d way it suppose to in Abia state but I guess it is not a Yoruba man or woman, an Hausa man or woman that goes about snapping pictures of bad roads. The annoying thing is those that do this won't go to d constructed roads or d ones under construction to do the same thing they are doing.

U take pride in marketing a particular place in Igbo land negatively and u expect investors to invest in the SE region. I have seen some very good and bad roads in Ogun state but u will never see a Yoruba man or woman doing what our Igbos are doing just because they don't agree.

I haven't seen a people acting so foolishly washing their dirty stuff outside just to ridicule their sister state. just look at d entire SE no much development yet they take pride at ridiculing each other. Don't they think this stuff they do will affect their zone. very unwise people claiming to be wise. I love my people but our attitude sometimes disgust me alot.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by goaldynboy: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Onigbindemmd:

[s]100% correct talk. Take entertainment. Who do Igbos, when they claim to be better than all other Nigerians at everything, have near Davido or Wizkid who happen to be the biggest music superstars from Africa and are Yoruba? The female music industry is even a worse indicator of Igbo mediocrity as they do not have a single Simi or Niniola let alone Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Asa et al. Shall we talk of law and how Yorubas produce the most SAN in Nigeria? Press sector is dominated by Yorubas for what reason when Igbos say they are supremely endowed in everything above all other Nigerians?

Look at the list of ten richest Nigerian musicians. How many Yorubas are on the list compared to Igbo and why are the "lazy" Yorubas top two when Igbos claim to be better at everything than all others?

https://www.legit.ng/1187494-top-ten-richest-musicians-nigeria-net-worth-2019-updated.html

Politics nko? Have Igbo produced sagacious and nationally respected leaders like Fashola, Fayemi, Aregbe et al let alone even touching the stratosphere of the likes of Tinubu, Akande et al? Business ? Can someone produce a list of ten richest Nigerians so we see how Yorubas dominate it while Igbos are conspicuously absent? Igbos are just empty 419ners with a grudge and victim mentality. This leaves them always feeling they have to over-compensate and compare d.icks using lies, half-truth and outright propaganda.

Igbo beggers are everywhere and even on the Streets of London here. They are unemployed and lazy bums in betting shops like all other Nigerians to include Femi, Abu, Nonso , Efe and even Somalian, Sierra leone and other African misfits. Self-deceit, egotism, total lack of humility and a vainglorious approach to life is the reason the Igbos are non-entities in Nigeria today. Everyone knows this and that is why Omokri ,who is not even Igbo, can patronise them like this. FFK, Fayose and many others do same. This utterance from Omokri is therefore not surprising because it massages the over-bloated ego of a people who proclaim themselves special whereas nothing on the ground bears this out as Gospel truth. Nothing at all.

Look at the list of ten richest lawyers in Nigeria today. 1 to 10 Yorubas. Yet not a single Igbo when they tout themselves superior to all others in everything. Igbos are now demystified loudmouths only uninformed Nigerians take seriously.

https://bscholarly.com/richest-lawyers-nigeria/
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)[/s]

You talked about wizkid and davido; now tell us which gospel artiste from Yoruba is at the league of:

Sinach;
Frank Edward;
Ada;
Nkay, etc

Besides, music is a matter of phase! There was a time it was Psquare, Dbanj and Tuface!

As per the lawyers you mentioned - apart from Ayeni and Oyebode, others are political jobbers and launders money for corrupt politicians! Babalakin's Company embezzled the money meant for Lagos/Ibadan Expressway! Afe Babalola used N200m to register a Company which a lawyer in the street would have charged 70k! Jimoh Ibrahim is a gambler and perennial debtor owing all the Banks in Nigeria! I can go on!!

Stop showing us list made up by a myopic afonja! There are thousands of successful rich Igbo lawyers whose hands are into oil sector which you don't know!

Until Regina Daniel, most of you does not know that Ned Nwoko is a rich billionaire lawyer who owns the biggest law firm owned by a black man in UK!!
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Damod88: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
mrvitalis:
I wonder why people living in aba dont post pictures if aba ...apart from the araira area abs roads aee not bad

Infant its a very well planned town

Most people just visit osisioma and araiara and say they visited aba ,its like judging lagos with ota

There is no planned city in Nigeria.
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Ganosdi1: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
In as much as the government is to be blamed for certain things happening in the state, the citizens are not helping matters either. I was born and raised in aba (though not in aba anymore) but I can tell you that the aba people are VERY DIRTY, when rain starts they pour their garbages in the flood as if they channeled special tunnel for it. They sweep their shops, straight to the drainage, when you have a government that cares less then try to make a change in your own little ways.
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Damod88:

There is no planned city in Nigeria.
U haven't been to enugu and calabar then
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Onigbindemmd:

100% correct talk. Take entertainment. Who do Igbos, when they claim to be better than all other Nigerians at everything, have near Davido or Wizkid who happen to be the biggest music superstars from Africa and are Yoruba? The female music industry is even a worse indicator of Igbo mediocrity as they do not have a single Simi or Niniola let alone Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Asa et al. Shall we talk of law and how Yorubas produce the most SAN in Nigeria? Press sector is dominated by Yorubas for what reason when Igbos say they are supremely endowed in everything above all other Nigerians?

Look at the list of ten richest Nigerian musicians. How many Yorubas are on the list compared to Igbo and why are the "lazy" Yorubas top two when Igbos claim to be better at everything than all others?

https://www.legit.ng/1187494-top-ten-richest-musicians-nigeria-net-worth-2019-updated.html

Politics nko? Have Igbo produced sagacious and nationally respected leaders like Fashola, Fayemi, Aregbe et al let alone even touching the stratosphere of the likes of Tinubu, Akande et al? Business ? Can someone produce a list of ten richest Nigerians so we see how Yorubas dominate it while Igbos are conspicuously absent? Igbos are just empty 419ners with a grudge and victim mentality. This leaves them always feeling they have to over-compensate and compare d.icks using lies, half-truth and outright propaganda.

Igbo beggers are everywhere and even on the Streets of London here. They are unemployed and lazy bums in betting shops like all other Nigerians to include Femi, Abu, Nonso , Efe and even Somalian, Sierra leone and other African misfits. Self-deceit, egotism, total lack of humility and a vainglorious approach to life is the reason the Igbos are non-entities in Nigeria today. Everyone knows this and that is why Omokri ,who is not even Igbo, can patronise them like this. FFK, Fayose and many others do same. This utterance from Omokri is therefore not surprising because it massages the over-bloated ego of a people who proclaim themselves special whereas nothing on the ground bears this out as Gospel truth. Nothing at all.

Look at the list of ten richest lawyers in Nigeria today. 1 to 10 Yorubas. Yet not a single Igbo when they tout themselves superior to all others in everything. Igbos are now demystified loudmouths only uninformed Nigerians take seriously.

https://bscholarly.com/richest-lawyers-nigeria/
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)

Please when you are done with your ewedu sermon on the oshogbo mount, kindly talk about Edo state where I hail from,thank you.

grin grin
Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Theflint1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
Richiez:
Too bad
..Ariaria market has poor waste management system
embarassed
Hello, been trying to post my GRE experience on the GRE thread and I keep getting banned by antispam bot. Please look into it...thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Annoying Things Nigerians Do / Tribute To Etruth! / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.