Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

How To Make Animated Cartoon With Smartphone - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Make Animated Cartoon With Smartphone (545 Views)

Best Online Side Hustling With Smartphone / Learn Cartoon Animation In 3 Days / Learn 3D Cartoon Animation Using Just Your PHONE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Animated Cartoon With Smartphone by Femsolutionist(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Creating animated cartoon with Smartphone is one of the ways to make extra income in this 21st century.
While in service as a YOUTH CORPER, you can help Companies create adverts using animated cartoons while you get paid for the service.

Are you interested to know how to go about it?

Contact via my Signature.

NB: It is not for FREE but Affordable

Find attached some photos of what I did with a testimony of a student.

Re: How To Make Animated Cartoon With Smartphone by Kaychhriz(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Stella Oduah Didn’t Complete NYSC / NYSC BATCH C 2022 Online Community / I Need A Virtual Assistant - Attractive Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.