Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,124 members, 7,807,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship (40223 Views)

Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 / Wike Places Bounty On Kumasi & VIP Dreaded Cultists In Rivers State (Rhotos) / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by CGMedia: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rivers State Governor, Barr. Nyesom Wike has established an Educational Trust Fund to train the four children of late Colonel Ken Elemele, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Col. Elemele, from Rivers, is among the soldiers who fell in a Boko Haram ambush between Yobe and Borno last Wednesday.

The fallen hero, Igbere TV gathered, was the Chief of Staff to 29 Task Force Brigade until his demise.

Governor Wike, while expressing sadness over the incident, said the Education Trust Fund will take off with an initial seed money of N30million.

He described the death of Late Colonel Elemele as a sad loss to Rivers State and the country in general.

Speaking during a condolence visit to the Family on Saturday in Port Harcourt, Governor Wike who was represented by the Secretary to the State Government, Dr Tammy Danagogo said that the Rivers State Government will stand with the family.

“This is a sad loss of an illustrious son of Rivers State. We were expecting the emergence of another General before this unfortunate incident”, Governor Wike said.

“Please accept my personal condolence and that of the good people of Rivers State. The Rivers State Government shares this grief with the family. We will stand with you through this period.”

The Governor prayed God to console the widow and her children, saying that only God can fill the gap created by the sudden death of Late Ken Elemele.

“We urge you to put your trust in God. Be strong for your children. God will always support you at this time”, he said.

He said the Rivers State Government will be in touch with the family to ensure that their immediate needs are taken care of.

http://igberetvnews.com/831522/just-in-gov-wike-set-up-trust-fund-for-children-of-late-soldier-col-elemele/

9 Likes

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by visijo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
I can't wait for EPL to start,arsenal fans are gaining weight

RIP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by phransix2: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
That's a good gesture Mr. Wike, the fine wife nko?

23 Likes

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by ayusco85(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wicked Wike, Pls give me his widows phone number, I want to pray for her for strength

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Hades2016(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by boolet: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lol. I guess pawns don't count in this game of chess... angry

12 Likes

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by inoki247: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
all is well

1 Like

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by OBAUX01(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
G
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Endtimebro: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
RIP gallant soldier
Good move from the governor

7 Likes

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Juell(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
boolet:
Lol
In name of booking space "lol" is what you could come up with.

1 Like

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by DonEwexco(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kind of Him
Rip to the gallant soldier

1 Like

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by boolet: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Juell:

In name of booking space "lol" is what you could come up with.
Yea lol. I appreciate your famzing. And my Lol is what it means. I am laughing out loud. I spent 10yrs of my life in the army so make over sabi and judgementalism no kill you.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by NobleAjare(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
It will never be well with the Sponsors of this Jihad group

May Thier source of Income dry up in Jesus name..
AMEEN

12 Likes

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by remi1444: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
God bless Wike, Your reward will be in 100 folds.
I wish we can emulate this sort of gesture by remembering our lost heroes in cash and kind.

12 Likes

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by AmazingELixir: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
cool
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by MKULTRA: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Why do I have a feeling that northern soldiers are systematically eliminating southern soldiers in respect of their ranks.

That's one of the total invasion phase of southern Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-nL0zliTPw

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by MarkudiRITA(f): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
cry
Am monitoring the twitter handles of the Presidency to see if there will be any commensuration about the slain patriots.

10 Likes

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by eben1marketer: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
cool
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by YaksonFCA(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
RIP Officer

1 Like

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Generalyemi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
ayusco85:
Wicked Wike, Pls give me his widows phone number, I want to tell her something.

send me your mom's

8 Likes

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by ayusco85(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Generalyemi:

send me your mom's

She is late I for give u

1 Like

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Viking007(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
I don't know why this particular loss seems very painful. Very sad. cry

7 Likes

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Dolorsa: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hades2016:
Nice one
Wike knows what to do
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by budusky05(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Eye service governor, why wait for the Colonel to be killed before going to see a community ravaged by cult killing for months now?

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Pictures Show That Buhari Has Soft Spot For Little Ones / Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.