Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) (47807 Views)

Get The Messiah Babami Music Sheet By Ayo Oluranti In PDF / Nigerian Artistes Don't Deserve A Grammy - Hiptv CEO, Ayo Animashaun / Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by asomatc(m): 12:28am On Jul 21, 2019
starbuck:
Down here in the east, we don't know him but anyways RIP
Then you are not in the East or you don't listen to radio.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 12:58am On Jul 21, 2019
pDudd:
Why is his eyes that color?

Jaundice? Sickle cell?
questionnaire. Na u ask na u still wan answer. Add ganja smoker to the options
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by BlackPantherCri: 12:59am On Jul 21, 2019
pDudd:

Jaundice? Sickle cell?

Liver cirhosis? Liver Cancer?
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by OBABASH: 1:04am On Jul 21, 2019
starbuck:
Down here in the east, we don't know him but anyways RIP

Den u don't know anybody, I mean a seasoned broadcaster I was privileged to meet in my 2 years stay in Enugu.

R.I.P to dis great man

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 1:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Kai
When they introduced Ezinne to understudy him last year I suspected something but I wasn't sure what it was. He probably has been sick for a while.
RIP Mr Political voices. You have trained Ezinne to take your place. You will be missed.

5 Likes

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:15am On Jul 21, 2019
pDudd:
Jaundice? Sickle cell?
also noticed that. he looks sick
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by idonhammer: 1:24am On Jul 21, 2019
He is dead, wetin u wan use his age and cause of death do now?

seguno2:

RIP to the dead.

No age?
No cause of death?
What kind of junk journalism is that
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by NwugwuIfeanyi2: 1:47am On Jul 21, 2019
Ayo Orowale was a friend, brother and mentor.
His departure would surely be missed alot, not just his baritone voice alone.
I never knew I would not meet you again when our school vacates as discussed.

Why you died, I don't know but God knows the best.
Political Voices'Guests like distinguished Bar. Chukwunonye Okereke, Cosmos Okolo, Christopher Isiguzoro and Prof. Ben Nwabueze will mourn your death incessantly.

This is just a national loss, exit of an excellent character who has committed hugely to the facelift of the Media Industry in Nigeria.
Rest in peace Sir.
I cry!

12 Likes

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by nelszx: 1:54am On Jul 21, 2019
Igboblog:
Popular Nigerian Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Popular Nigerian Broadcaster, Ayo Orowale is dead, Igbere TV reports.

Ayo Orowale works with Dream Fm, Enugu and handles a popular program, 'Political Voices'.

Meanwhile, his friends have gone to social media platforms to mourn the great Broadcaster.

According to Fabulous Gloria:

"My heart is broken in a million ways. He was a fantastic broadcaster with the best radio voice I have ever heard...."

"He was absolutely brilliant and eloquent "

" Chai #AyoOrowale, the news of your death has left me depressed today. The Nigerian Media industry has lost a rare gem"

"Rest In Peace dear friend."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/831528/popular-nigerian-broadcaster-is-dead-photo/
Death most likely from liver complications
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by Gryffindor: 2:24am On Jul 21, 2019
THIS DUDE'S VOICE ,EXPERTISE & POLITICAL ANALYSIS ANCHORING ON RADIO IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS TO HAVE HAPPENED TO MY RADIO EXPERIENCE IN ENUGU STATE,HE INSPIRED ME SO MUCH

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 2:39am On Jul 21, 2019
RIP cool
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by seguno2: 2:44am On Jul 21, 2019
idonhammer:
He is dead, wetin u wan use his age and cause of death do now?

Someone who is allergic to knowledge and information won’t care, so

1 Like

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by Polyurethane: 2:47am On Jul 21, 2019
Jaundice? Sickle cell?
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by popsyleo1: 3:48am On Jul 21, 2019
Rip
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:50am On Jul 21, 2019
He looks like one who had battled with a long term ailment.
May his beautiful soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:17am On Jul 21, 2019
merit455:
This Igbere TV na blog dem dey do or na TV station
they are doing boat blog and TV
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:21am On Jul 21, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
He looks like one who had battled with a long term ailment.
May his beautiful soup rest in perfect peace.
soup ke? Aunty na so you like food reach?
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by riczy(m): 5:27am On Jul 21, 2019
grandstar:
I know this guy! What a shame.

An Afonja in Ipob land! Where all the tribalist now? I'm sure he was enjoying himself there.

All you tribal warlords here should cover your head in shame

Wish his family the strength to bear this loss

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by riczy(m): 5:30am On Jul 21, 2019
Political voices lovers wud miss ur polished n golden voice. Am weeping already, hope it wud still hold in d morning hours, hope Ezinne has been properly trained, cox she Cnt moderate and anchor well d last time I checked
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by Godshand21(m): 5:35am On Jul 21, 2019
What a death !
I used to follow this man's political voices on Dream 92.5 FM, Enugu; he was indeed a broadcaster and an intelligent being.

May God Almighty in His infinite mercy, grant him light of life there in the afterlife.

Looking forward to hear that golden voice of yours when we finally meet again.

Adieu Mr. Ayo Orawole.
Adieu golden voice of Dream FM.
Adieu intelligent Journalist.

Till we meet to part no more.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by Bintuenyo: 5:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Rip, the dream FM family will miss you.
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2019
Rip
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by laitsy: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2019
RIP
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by vicfajeze: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2019
pDudd:

Jaundice? Sickle cell?
WHY NOT ASK HIM SIR? grin
pDudd:

Jaundice? Sickle cell?
WHY NOT ASK HIM SIR?
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by 2LESS(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2019
R.I.P
We ur beloved audience will surely miss eludite presentation.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2019
NwugwuIfeanyi2:
Ayo Orowale was a friend, brother and mentor.
His departure would surely be missed alot, not just his baritone voice alone.
I never knew I would not meet you again when our school vacates as discussed.

Why you died, I don't know but God knows the best.
Political Voices'Guests like distinguished Bar. Chukwunonye Okereke, Cosmos Okolo, Christopher Isiguzoro and Prof. Ben Nwabueze will mourn your death incessantly.

This is just a national loss, exit of an excellent character who has committed hugely to the facelift of the Media Industry in Nigeria.
Rest in peace Sir.
I cry!

He was a professional to the core. Never seen more eloquent, astute and outstanding presenter all my life. So, i won't get to hear this great man's voice again on radio

I was looking forward to meeting him one day, never knew that day wouldn't come

Ohhh, Nigerian media has lost a rare gem. May God comfort his family, loved ones, colleagues, fans, dream fm, southeast and Nigeria at large

RIP great man with a great voice

1 Like

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by sylve11: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2019
frankblinkz:
I don get the hype even in death... just type RIP and move,
Gather here if u don't know him

you be muchi-muchi.......... wink cool
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by Enugufirstson(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2019
He's one of the main reasons I miss returning to my state....

That unique golden voice of his; I'll surely miss.
It's a pity!

RIP Mr Ayo
Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by christejames(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2019
I was heartbroken when I heard the news last night...

may his soul find eternal rest

1 Like

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by mcvities(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
One of the best things to happen to radio in South Eastern Nigeria. I loved it every moment I listened to you on radio while I was in Nsukka, I searched for your picture on the internet because I wanted to put a face to the Golden voice I heard on radio. You are a rare gem, irreplaceable and will surely be missed.

Rest in Peace Ayo.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Orowale, Broadcaster Is Dead (Photo) by meobizy(f): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
So we shouldn’t know what took his life?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You / Beyonce’s Lion King Album Flopped In The UK After Being Downloaded Just 949 Time / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.