Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,473 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (19398 Views)

Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England / Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Ready To Lay Down Arms, Grant Them Amnesty / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by agwom(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
The Vice presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 presidential election, Mr. Peter Obi has said he was ready to pursue the party’s mandate to its logical conclusion. Obi, who made the disclosure at the 8th stakeholders meeting of Anambra State chapter of PDP, titled “Repositioning for power and good governance” and held in Awka, said he was ready to lay down his life to ensure that Nigerians are delivered from hardship in the land.

“I am ready to lay down my life to ensure that Nigerians are rescued from the hardship inflicted on them by President Muhammadu Buhari- led Government in the country. “I will fight for this mandate till the end. The person who is at helm of affair today ran for fourth time and nobody killed him. So, I am not afraid because when PDP was in power, it did not kill any body”, he said.

Obi also said that PDP is a brand that every Nigerian wants to identify with because Nigerians have lost confidence in the ruling APC government. He said the only hope for Nigeria today is PDP, urging them never to lost hope in the party.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/im-ready-to-lay-down-my-life-for-nigeria-peter-obi.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please don't. The shïthole ain't worth it

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by 35824L: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
Prove it by going to condole with boko victims in maiduguri without security apparatus let's see how brave you are, fake china man.

60 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by deboysben(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
My dear obi

I can boldly tell you that Nigeria isn't worth dying for

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by RIHMEEK(m): 12:13am On Jul 21, 2019
35824L:
Prove it by going to condole with boko victims in maiduguri without security apparatus let's see how brave you are, fake china man.
Can the COAS or MOD do what you are asking him to do bro/sir/? just asking out of curiosity

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by netpro(m): 12:29am On Jul 21, 2019
Obi and Atiku - two desperate clowns.

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by FarahAideed: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2019
Please don't lay down your life for this country it's not worth it

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by MetaPhysical: 12:40am On Jul 21, 2019
agwom:
The Vice presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 presidential election, Mr. Peter Obi has said he was ready to pursue the party’s mandate to its logical conclusion. Obi, who made the disclosure at the 8th stakeholders meeting of Anambra State chapter of PDP, titled “Repositioning for power and good governance” and held in Awka, said he was ready to lay down his life to ensure that Nigerians are delivered from hardship in the land.

“I am ready to lay down my life to ensure that Nigerians are rescued from the hardship inflicted on them by President Muhammadu Buhari- led Government in the country. “I will fight for this mandate till the end. The person who is at helm of affair today ran for fourth time and nobody killed him. So, I am not afraid because when PDP was in power, it did not kill any body”, he said.

Obi also said that PDP is a brand that every Nigerian wants to identify with because Nigerians have lost confidence in the ruling APC government. He said the only hope for Nigeria today is PDP, urging them never to lost hope in the party.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/im-ready-to-lay-down-my-life-for-nigeria-peter-obi.html

Yinmu... cool

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Ikengawo: 12:42am On Jul 21, 2019
this is why allah refused to give him a reasonable voice.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 1:14am On Jul 21, 2019
Lies lies lies grin grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Iwanttoto1: 4:10am On Jul 21, 2019
Ikengawo:
this is why allah refused to give him a reasonable voice.

Afonja fulani herdsman, Radarada yen yen yen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Dannyset(m): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Another drunken Fisherman grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by muykem: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2019
Why can't lay it down for Biafra?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by arewafederation: 6:40am On Jul 21, 2019
adebayo1998:
Mumu
Nigerians don't give a damn about you
Die for all we care idiot
If you want to help Nigerians, return all the money you have looted
PDP destroyed this country for 16yrs
Nigerians still have hope in APC
You are just a desperate fool
Igbo man will never rule in any position in this country ever
So shut your trap because you have nothing to offer your people not to talk of Nigeria

Baba, you are on your own ooooo!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Karemarealty288(m): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2019
Mr. Obi please go to Makoko and lay down your life there and I will believe you..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Political gimmicks.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Criticaltemp: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2019
Wow... Thunder fire ur mouth there. Tell us how many people have laid down their lives for u through political rituals to attend a certain political height.. U better kèep quiet oo.. U wey d one that tried to rekindle okija shrine na

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by AntiWailer: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2019
grin

Osheeeey Jesus of Anambra

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by olaolulazio(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2019
Fight with your life if u have an extra life na grin

Mumu

4 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by namiji2598: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2019
I will say the same if contesting for any political position in this country cheesy cheesy

It's called political marketing grin grin

We have been hearing promises from all this politicians for more than 20years

It's seems this Peter obi himself is just another politically desperate

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by olaolulazio(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2019
Eeeyag
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by tstx(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Me TOO grin
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2019
. ......then you must be the LAST GOOD MAN

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Thatibizaboy: 7:38am On Jul 21, 2019
Peter Obi my man that year

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by NoBetterNigeria: 7:38am On Jul 21, 2019
Mr oga Anambra is like great grandson to Nigeria... The difference is clear... but I love your style of governing
Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by gwarotango: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2019
deboysben:
My dear obi

I can boldly tell you that Nigeria isn't worth dying for
But the position of the vice President surely is

4 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by Princeton92(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2019
I trust you would sir, you're one of the rarest N hardworking politicians I know N heard of!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi by lielbree: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Without question Obi is the best governor of all time in Nigeria.

Pls don't lye down your life, you are too valuable sir.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari At 78: If Only We Knew This President - Femi Adesina / My Critics Will Eat Their Words, Oyegun Replies Akande. / Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.