Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (67790 Views)

COZA: Saraki’s Wife, Toyin Reacts To Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by CGMedia: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wife of the President, Dr. Aisha Buhari has reacted to the claims by singer Timi Dakolo that “some strange men” made attempts to invade his residence.

Igbere TV reports that Dakolo, earlier today, took to his Instagram account to raise an alarm over a strange bus that parked in front of his house.

According to Dakolo, the occupants of the bus were armed with guns.

The singer posted a photo of the bus – a Toyota Hiace bus — with registration number Lagos BR932KSF.

Apparently calling the police attention to the development, which was reported by Sahara Reporters, Mrs. Buhari wrote;

“ATTENTION: INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE
#SayNoToRape
#JusticeForRapeVictims
#SayNoToIntimidation”

Igbere TV reports that Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola, have been the focus of a media sensation that bothers on the alleged rape of his Busola by the presiding Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA.

https://igberetvnews.com/aisha-buhari-reacts-to-invasion-of-timi-dakolos-residence/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by CanadaOrBust: 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nigerians are watching u, Fato. U and your COZA gang.
U can saturate social media with coza people and your paid operatives, but real Nigerians are watching u.

Here are some things people are saying:

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist ,forget either pastor or no pastor”.

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

287 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by FarahAideed: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
This Aisha has more sense than her Husband it seems

308 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:01am On Jul 21, 2019
shocked

Aisha Buhari should understand that there is a great difference between rape victim and rape claimant?

Besides, it is not out of place for the police on the request of the accused to demand that the rape claimant jusitifes her accusations before she can be officially awarded the title of victim.
And justice meted out deservingly.

I am also confined to construe this attention to the IG of Police as an act of using office as a tool for obstruction of justice.
This is no case of intimidation but that of elucidation of misrepresented facts.

The Dakolos have just gotten the best opportunity to come out with their facts, I expected them to embrace it and defend their claims.
This is more than shouting #NotInMyChurch, #MeToo or floating a money-funnel NGO.

This is about setting the facts clear.
They need not call Segalink or RuggedMan when next a strange car comes near their dirty house unless they're confirming what the bible says about the wicked who run when no one is chasing.

Well, what do I even know?

318 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Natoski5(m): 12:06am On Jul 21, 2019
Madam face more important national issues abeg...

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by PFRB: 12:07am On Jul 21, 2019
FarahAideed:

Who is her husband?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 21, 2019
PFRB:

Who is her husband?

Abba kyari

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by CanadaOrBust: 12:21am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aisha Buhari should understand that there is a great difference between rape victim and rape claimant?

Besides, it is not out of place for the police on the request of the accused to demand that the rape claimant jusitifes her accusations before she can be officially awarded the title of victim.

I am also confined to construe this attention to the IG of Police as an act of using office as a tool for obstruction of justice.
This is no case of intimidation but that of elucidation of misrepresented facts.

The Dakolos have just gotten the best opportunity to come out with their facts, I expected them to embrace it and defend their claims.
This is more than shouting #NotInMyChurch, #MeToo or floating a money-funnel NGO.

They need not call Segalink or RuggedMan when next a strange car comes near their dirty house unless they're confirming what the bible says about the wicked who run when no one is chasing.

Mr. NwaAmaikpe, your last statement, “Well, what do I even know?” is where u should leave it - I don’t know how u can’t see the IGP’s action bothers on intimidation

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by healthserve(m): 12:28am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where have you been at amigo

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by GOFRONT(m): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 21, 2019
The bottom line is, Nigeria police dances to the drum of money irrespective of who is beating it... From what I'm seeing, I'm glad she didn't speak up then cause it would have been a case of o.y.o...

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by durubennie(m): 12:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Rubbish
So what should we do now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Chidizman(m): 1:24am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome back Legend

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Jubiliee: 1:37am On Jul 21, 2019
Natoski5:
Madam face more important national issues abeg...
Did u vote her as ur president. This the best she can do as a highly placed citizen

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Rasbel(m): 1:39am On Jul 21, 2019
He is back. Just at the right moment!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by geunik(m): 1:39am On Jul 21, 2019
Chidizman:

Welcome back Legend
Of the seeker

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Zombiekiller010: 1:41am On Jul 21, 2019
wink
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by TANID(m): 1:41am On Jul 21, 2019
At This Time Who Move This To Front Page You No dey SleeP?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by akwunomy(m): 1:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Drama engulfed country...These should concentrate energy on bringing meaning development to this nation:

Meanwhile:
Take advantage of our free one month trading training on Volatility Index and master the basic skills to be a successful trader:

We target to freely train about 5000 Nigerian Free..Be a part of it:

For how to reserve a seat

Visit: www.givertoken.org/projects

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by crafteck(m): 1:42am On Jul 21, 2019
cool
So he made noise about a bus coming to pack and deliver a letter as if na sniper den carry come to shoot him wife instead of trying to get to the truth which only pastor coza and his ex gf know abi....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by PoliteActivist: 1:45am On Jul 21, 2019
Chidizman:

Welcome back Legend

NwaAmaikpe, take this with a grain of salt. Many people don't want u back - someone put up a post calling u a buffoon. It got 150 likes in a short time

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Rootprof(m): 1:50am On Jul 21, 2019
The way madam Aisha buhari react to them dakolo's matter makes me wonder how close they're or maybe she's just concerned ni or what she's up to,this is like the second time she's talking about the matter in 2 weeks
When last she talk about shuiab.
She did not talk on the soldiers slained recently.
She never talked about the woman killed by suspected herdsmen.
The list is endless...
Abeg help us tell her Nigeria seems not working under her husband rules..
The thread on the china 4.1 trillion airport makes me cry for naija.. which kind leaders we get sef

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by BafanaBafana: 1:52am On Jul 21, 2019
Nigeria pastors and connections. Fear them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Tedpgrass: 1:53am On Jul 21, 2019
Her behaviour so far belongs to the ze oda room.

Husband wasn't far from the truth!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Enemyofpeace: 1:53am On Jul 21, 2019
FarahAideed:
i tell you, but still I no trust her too, because the man go don infect her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by indiegen: 1:58am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alaye, I am not a student if Law but in street you get all the degrees in the world...

The bus parked outside is there anyway to link it to Fatoyinbo??

What does Fatoyinbo stand to gain by sending armed men against the dakolos, to silent the dakolos from further revelation or what, as it is the allegation cannot hold water and will not stand in the court of law

1a... That her sister or family member that was around when he was raped, she will must testify

1b.. When Fatoyinbo left to rake Krest why can't she lock the door from behind and shout for help before he later return to whatsoever

1c... That her family that kept mute from reporting the issue to the police rather took it as it like a a grain of salt will have their days in court

2... Can we get Fatoyinbo Siemens from Busola after 18 years or any empirical evidence to further support busola's claim??

I am not saying Fatoyinbo did or didn't alI am saying is, as it is Fatoyinbo has nothing to fear and it will do him no good to silence the accusers unless someone is trying to further dent his image

They are using all tactics to court public sympathy.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by MzTunechi(f): 1:59am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hey smiley smiley Where have you been?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by PoliteActivist: 1:59am On Jul 21, 2019
TANID:
At This Time Who Move This To Front Page You No dey SleeP?

Come on, don't be so local - It is 12 noon in some places and Nigerians are everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by BigIyanga: 2:06am On Jul 21, 2019
She should use the same energy to advocate for poor AbJ girls raped by ABJ police

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 21, 2019
Even buhari's wife is now a reactant

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by seunfape(m): 2:13am On Jul 21, 2019
Once a cultist is always a cultist ,forget either pastor or no pastor .

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) / Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.