Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (67823 Views)

COZA: Saraki’s Wife, Toyin Reacts To Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Polyurethane: 2:13am On Jul 21, 2019
FarahAideed:
This Aisha has more sense than her Husband it seems
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:17am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aisha Buhari should understand that there is a great difference between rape victim and rape claimant?

Besides, it is not out of place for the police on the request of the accused to demand that the rape claimant jusitifes her accusations before she can be officially awarded the title of victim.
And justice meted out deservingly.

I am also confined to construe this attention to the IG of Police as an act of using office as a tool for obstruction of justice.
This is no case of intimidation but that of elucidation of misrepresented facts.

The Dakolos have just gotten the best opportunity to come out with their facts, I expected them to embrace it and defend their claims.
This is more than shouting #NotInMyChurch, #MeToo or floating a money-funnel NGO.

This is about setting the facts clear.
They need not call Segalink or RuggedMan when next a strange car comes near their dirty house unless they're confirming what the bible says about the wicked who run when no one is chasing.

Well, what do I even know?
Please is that how to invite the victim to come and prove his accusation? By parking a bus with gun trotting police in front of her house? Honestly this your comment is very irritating, looks like you are not educated at all. :- undecided undecided undecided

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by ovieigho(m): 2:17am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aisha Buhari should understand that there is a great difference between rape victim and rape claimant?

Besides, it is not out of place for the police on the request of the accused to demand that the rape claimant jusitifes her accusations before she can be officially awarded the title of victim.

I am also confined to construe this attention to the IG of Police as an act of using office as a tool for obstruction of justice.
This is no case of intimidation but that of elucidation of misrepresented facts.

The Dakolos have just gotten the best opportunity to come out with their facts, I expected them to embrace it and defend their claims.
This is more than shouting #NotInMyChurch, #MeToo or floating a money-funnel NGO.

They need not call Segalink or RuggedMan when next a strange car comes near their dirty house unless they're confirming what the bible says about the wicked who run when no one is chasing.

Nwamaipe is back
grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:21am On Jul 21, 2019
Natoski5:
Madam face more important national issues abeg...
So you think rape case is not a national issue? Do you know the weight of the word "rape" Go to developed countries you will understand.

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Jpseph7532: 2:22am On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:23am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You know and a lot has be said.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by rockcitie: 2:23am On Jul 21, 2019
Chidizman:

Welcome back Legend

As you welcome your so-called legend, also be kind enough to advise him to desist from posting those sadistic & offensive comments which earned him an indefinite ban in the first place.

A word is enough for the wise.

22 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Jpseph7532: 2:25am On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:28am On Jul 21, 2019
Chidizman:

Welcome back Legend
Nor be only Legend na Stout!

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:31am On Jul 21, 2019
Natoski5:
Madam face more important national issues abeg...
So you think rape case is not a national issue? Do you know the weight of the word "rape" Go to developed countries you will understand.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Sordu9745: 2:31am On Jul 21, 2019
grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Teejay510(m): 2:32am On Jul 21, 2019
Nigerians are concern with National development and not these shit. First lady

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Ksri643: 2:32am On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by rockcitie: 2:32am On Jul 21, 2019
PoliteActivist:

NwaAmaikpe, take this with a grain of salt. Many people don't want u back - someone put up a post calling u a buffoon. It got 150 likes in a short time

I believe NwaAmaikpe is fully aware that the world does not revolve around his notorious comments. People deserve their peace & happiness. undecided undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by sucess001(m): 2:38am On Jul 21, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Mr. NwaAmaikpe, your last statement, “Well, what do I even know?” is where u should leave it - I don’t know how u can’t see the IGP’s action bothers on intimidation

Some of you don't know how a sane society works. Busola Dakolo alleges rape...does not file any case in court. Biodun Fatoyinbo petitions the police that its fake allegation and bothers on libel....so what next is the police meant to do? The dakolos think everything is social media? If you have evidence...u shud have gone to police to file your case initially...now u are being invited....go prove ur case....u shud be ready to defend an action u started...that's how the legal system works...naialand or instablog isn't where u prove ur case

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by 4ckTOT0: 2:42am On Jul 21, 2019
what is this one abeg. see all these girls that have face like chioma are olosho. look at timi wife face and look and chioma. they can Bleep for africa

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by suremanpatriot: 2:42am On Jul 21, 2019
...freedom to challenge the status quo without bein chased after,that is the benefit of being a president's wife. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by PoliteActivist: 2:43am On Jul 21, 2019
akwunomy:
Drama engulfed country...These should concentrate energy on bringing meaning development to this nation:

Meanwhile:
Take advantage of our free one month trading training on Volatility Index and master the basic skills to be a successful trader:

We target to freely train about 5000 Nigerian Free..Be a part of it:

For how to reserve a seat

Visit: www.givertoken.org/projects

Trading what exactly
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Bestinstinct(m): 2:43am On Jul 21, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Please is that how to invite the victim to come and prove his accusation? By parking a bus with gun trotting police in front of her house? Honestly this your comment is very irritating, looks like you are not educated at all. :- undecided undecided undecided

Reading the comment made me sick! Who does that! A full bus of armed men just to serve an invitation letter? Haba!

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by CanadaOrBust: 2:48am On Jul 21, 2019
sucess001:

Some of you don't know how a sane society works. Busola Dakolo alleges rape...does not file any case in court. Biodun Fatoyinbo petitions the police that its fake allegation and bothers on libel....so what next is the police meant to do? The dakolos think everything is social media? If you have evidence...u shud have gone to police to file your case initially...now u are being invited....go prove ur case....u shud be ready to defend an action u started...that's how the legal system works...naialand or instablog isn't where u prove ur case
This happens EVERYDAY in Nigeria and people are not invited to ABUJA by the IGP.
That’s what makes it INTIMIDATION

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by princeade86(m): 2:58am On Jul 21, 2019
to think our First Lady can think like this on accusations is a shame. she just judged with emotional, but don't want to investigate. very shameful. if u think what I said is bad, pray for accusations and judge without investigation. I pray both of them find justice and any culprit shud be punish. many people don't face great thing like what this man is facing before they commit suicide and when the truth now come out, no remedy again. I expected everyone to be neutral on this issue, but not in Nigeria. #saynotorape#

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by princeade86(m): 3:02am On Jul 21, 2019
goslowgoslow:

but the First Lady shud be neutral, not to judge on emotional. nobody knows the truth.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by densiks: 3:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Aisha Buhari is sounding like a semi illiterate and is actually the one that should be accused of intimidation on one hand and obstruction of justice on the other.

For goodness sake if her son yusuf was accused of rape in the public domain for whatever circumstances it might be, without any form of evidence, would she be tweeting this rubbish against the backdrop of an invitation that is clearly an act of legitimate investigation?

If we want to unravel the truth about this entire allegations, then we cannot be setting the rules on how justice can and should be determined, I’m sure dakolo knew as he earlier claimed that his lawyers informed him there’ll be a police investigation.

They should go forward to present their facts and assist the police and other legally acceptable investigating parties to prove it beyond reasonable doubt.
That’s what the law requires and not all these unnecessary and baseless clout that people like Aisha and co are chasing up and down when there are thousands if not millions of Nigerians who are rape victims with clear evidences not being able to get justice because of ignorance or inability to pursue justice.

I assume Aisha is bored and the husband is being slow in carrying out his marital responsibilities just as he’s terribly slow, indecisive and inept on the issues of national governance.

To hell with unnecessary sentiments.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by princeade86(m): 3:04am On Jul 21, 2019
rockcitie:

I believe NwaAmaikpe is fully aware that the world does not revolve around his notorious comments. People deserve their peace & happiness. undecided undecided

]but the First Lady shud be neutral, not to judge on emotional. nobody knows the truth. u
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by Weathered: 3:11am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

the Dakolo's "dirty house?"

What a dirty bias person you are!

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by princeade86(m): 3:15am On Jul 21, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

This happens EVERYDAY in Nigeria and people are not invited to ABUJA by the IGP.
That’s what makes it INTIMIDATION
this allegation happens everyday, and people don't come to social media to rant and spoiled someone image. for crying out loud how do we reason in this country. someone came to social media to accuse u, is social media now the judiciary? u have a case, u rant on social media, after some weeks, u don't file a case at any court of law. the person u accused pick it up, they sent 3 police officers to deliver letter to u, u still come online to rant. do u want social media to judge for u or court. even a case that First Lady knew about it, so why still afraid to claim ur right at the right time. pls let always reason well in this country. I pray both parties find justice.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by CanadaOrBust: 3:19am On Jul 21, 2019
CGMedia:
Wife of the President, Dr. Aisha Buhari has reacted to the claims by

Just curious, what sort of “Dr.” is Aisha?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) by HabaHaba: 3:22am On Jul 21, 2019
TANID:
At This Time Who Move This To Front Page You No dey SleeP?

Midnight Observer. Wetin you dey do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.