Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,401 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry (59444 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by NairaMedia: 4:40am On Jul 21, 2019
The estranged husband of popular actress, Mercy Aigbe, Lanre Gentry, claims that she has returned to his house.

In an exclusive chat with PUNCH, Gentry stated that all the issues between him and his wife had been sorted out. Recall that the couple fell out in 2017 after Mercy alleged that Gentry usually assaulted and battered her. She moved out of his house and the Lagos State Department of Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team got involved in the case.

He said: “We are not in court and we don’t have any issues (again). She is my wife and the court case is over. She is back to my house.”

However, a close associate of Aigbe laughed off Gentry’s claims, saying he was just seeking attention. According to close source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, when she passed PHUNCH enquiries to Mercy to find out if she had indeed returned to her estranged husband’s house, the actress said, ‘What is wrong with Baba Juwon? And why are people still calling him to ask unnecessary questions? He just wants publicity. I stay in my own house.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/07/mercy-aigbe-is-back-in-my-house-lanre.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by NairaMedia: 4:55am On Jul 21, 2019
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:11am On Jul 21, 2019
Orisirisi something..........

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by saheedbadmus(m): 5:18am On Jul 21, 2019
gentry the attn seeker ba..but all i know is that they wont inform anyone when they settle..

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by pcicero(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2019
Yeah, Ambode's tenure has ended.

231 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by Amuocha: 7:09am On Jul 21, 2019
Ambode government has ended and behold new things shall come to pass grin

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by rentAcock(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2019
SMH. An abusive man will never change, Mercy Aigbe is currently in the Reconciliation stage of the viscious cycle of abuse. During the Reconciliation stage, the abuser will beg for forgiveness and promise never to hit the abused again. The abuser might spoil the abused with gifts and whatnot just to win the abused over. After the Reonciliation stage comes the Calm stage. They both live happily as if they are in honeymoon, but this only lasts for a little while before advancing to the Tension Building stage and ultimately the Incicdent stage where the abuser strikes again. And the cycle repeats itself.

She should never have moved back with him, she may not survive the next abuse.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by dingbang(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2019
grin later on, we will receive a statement from Mercy Aigbe denying a return to his house.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by EnergyGaadd: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2019
Her own better
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by tstx(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2019
A Dog would always find its way home

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by lilmax(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2019
she's a chicken then

only to make mouth

oh I forgot, her contract with the government wasn't renewed

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by StrikeBack(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2019
grin
Once she follows due procedeur, sanwo Eko would be hers

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by Bossontop(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2019
pcicero:
Yeah, Ambode's tenure has ended.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/683e27d3d70b05e7f6087a6c355ebf0c/tenor.gif?itemid=9445212[/img]

yet another feminist has fallen...........lwkmd

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by mozona(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2019
hmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 21, 2019
How is that our business...?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by ikaboy: 7:27am On Jul 21, 2019
Tory
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2019
Yung feminists mentor.... I won't be surprised she went back for a deek grin

Drabeey was Here
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by WisdomFlakes: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2019
I already saw this coming after she recently granted an interview saying she might return to her husband.

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by emeijeh(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2019
Mr. Gentry, expect calls from Ambode and co

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by sotall(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by Criticaltemp: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2019
Omo.. If its truly true then..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by NoBetterNigeria: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2019
After getting dick around like herdsmen now back to RUGA settlement... Good for you ogbeni Lanre

14 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by franchasng: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2019
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by NobleAngell(f): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2019
She has woken up to reality.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by mimilogistics: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2019
The River never forget its source wink

Wherever you go, remember the road that leads you home kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.