Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry (59442 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2019
embarassed
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by Damiflow: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2019
After Ambode don chop am finish grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by ojuu4u(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2019
C
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by RTSC: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2019
Despite the pictures we saw of her face being brutalized?
Lol

Woman na woman anyday.
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by koyyess: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2019
'She is back home'
This is what you should have said.
You obviously have not learnt your lessons.
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2019
Yung feminists mentor.... I won't be surprised she went back for a deek grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by lielbree: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2019
pcicero:
Yeah, Ambode's tenure has ended.

Stop spreading false rummors you have no evidence to back it claim.

When you become successful tomorrow and someone says this about you or your spouse how would you feel?
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by jaxxy(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2019
Not every relationship u shud go back to, u can always start a new and positive one if necessary. However I don’t know details of why they split.
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by akdjr(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2019
Forgive and forget �
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2019
rentAcock:
SMH. An abusive man will never change, Mercy Aigbe is currently in the Reconciliation stage of the viscious cycle of abuse. During the Reconciliation stage, the abuser will beg for forgiveness and promise never to hit the abused again. The abuser might spoil the abused with gifts and whatnot just to win the abused over. After the Reonciliation stage comes the Calm stage. They both live happily as if they are in honeymoon, but this only lasts for a little while before advancing to the Tension Building stage and ultimately the Incicdent stage where the abuser strikes again. And the cycle repeats itself.

She should never have moved back with him, she may not survive the next abuse.
you are very dull my friend. A wh0re went on a leave to suck pot bellied men's diick then returned when she had had her fill and her stupid husband accepted her back you're here talking rubbish.
Why do you think the man was beating her in the first place? Because she was jumping from one prick to another

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by mexioni(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2019
Since Ambode no fit pay again, lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by victorian(f): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2019
rentAcock:
SMH. An abusive man will never change, Mercy Aigbe is currently in the Reconciliation stage of the viscious cycle of abuse. During the Reconciliation stage, the abuser will beg for forgiveness and promise never to hit the abused again. The abuser might spoil the abused with gifts and whatnot just to win the abused over. After the Reonciliation stage comes the Calm stage. They both live happily as if they are in honeymoon, but this only lasts for a little while before advancing to the Tension Building stage and ultimately the Incicdent stage where the abuser strikes again. And the cycle repeats itself.

Hes not all that bad .

Mercy herself is very promiscous , no husband will seat back and be smiling while his wife cheats on him like crazy.
Shes lucky he has not used axe on her yet.

Then also mercy realised , all men want with her is fun and move on , nothing serious . She had to seat herself down and think how long will she continue following different men
So its better to go back to her husband , behave herself . Check whats making him to beat her . Cause i know the husband is not a raving lunatic that will wakeup one day and just beat his wife .
I hope she stays faithful and live peacefully with her husband .

The grass in not greener outside .

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by ikennamadu1(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2019
Girl weh done go service play head..
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by victorian(f): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2019
lilbest4:
you are very dull my friend. A wh0re went on a leave to suck pot bellied men's diick then returned when she had had her fill and her stupid husband accepted her back you're here talking rubbish.
Why do you think the man was beating her in the first place? Because she was jumping from one prick to another

No mind am , hes so dull
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by sawdi: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2019
pcicero:
Yeah, Ambode's tenure has ended.

I don't understand What's the correlation?

Or was Ambode digging Mercy?
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by babakb: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2019
victorian:

The plain truth.

Hes not all that bad .

Mercy herself is very promiscous , no husband will seat back and be smiling while his wife cheats on him like crazy.

Then also mercy realised , all men want with her is fun and move on , nothing serious . She had to seat herself down and think how long will she continue following different men
So its better to go back to her husband , behave herself . Check whats making him to beat her . Cause i know the husband is not a raving lunatic that will wakeup one day and just beat his wife .

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by babakb: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2019
victorian:

The plain truth.

Hes not all that bad .

Plain truth

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by wink2015(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2019
Tinubu political men are just blackmailing Ambode.

If you have proof against Ambode then come out like the Dakolos.

Or shamefully remain a silent fu...ck in ass.... Coward
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by nuelyoyo(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2019
victorian:

Hes not all that bad .

If you read the story well, you would see where Mercy Aigbe debunked her husband's claim and said he is only looking for attention. The claim is yet to be substantiated.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by expert234: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2019
rentAcock:

Are you sure the woman didn't abuse the man before the man abused the woman? Now you are focusing on the abuse caused by the man but you neglect the abuse caused by the woman. Isn't that a shameless hypocrisy?
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by Americanboy35: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2019
Na una sabi
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by Hoodbilonia: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2019
Her sugar daddy wants her off his property
Hence no more fake ass house indoor pix to disturb gram with.
Edo bich
Women are like that.
Shout online,rant online and on camera,on phone
But will kneel down to beg u in secret
Bich

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by mixta140: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Na she sabi... cool

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by victorian(f): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2019
nuelyoyo:
If you read the story well, you would see where Mercy Aigbe debunked her husband's claim and said he is only looking for attention. The claim is yet to be substantiated.

Oh!

The husband sef!
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by goodnewscliff(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2019
After all the feminist this and that yen yen yen...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

A woman is a woman........ Lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by pascal101: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2019
After she don play many different type of league finish cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by OiOi: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2019
tstx:
A Dog would always find its way home
funny.... She's human
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by Brightest04(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2019
Another bloggers rush loading.Watch it in few days coming all social media platforms will be bustling with this one.
Re: Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry by Enemyofpeace: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2019
NairaMedia:
. According to close source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, when she passed PHUNCH enquiries to Mercy to find out if she had indeed returned to her estranged husband’s house, the actress said, What is wrong with Baba Juwon? And why are people still calling him to ask unnecessary questions? He just wants publicity. I stay in my own house.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/07/mercy-aigbe-is-back-in-my-house-lanre.html
with all her exposure and pretence to be romantic, this bitch has no pet name for her husband. Imagine her calling her husband baba juwon in this 21st century, she is so crude and archaic. That is why I love my darling dominique. She calls me enemy and I call her nicki, boat of us are very romantic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donjazzy Joins In The Olamide Back To Back Joke - Screen Shots / Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.