Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend (46105 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by anonimi: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
oruma19:
whats wrong with standing to sing praises to God? Do u know that he can even save souls without he being saved? He is even good enough to identify with the sect of Christianity he belongs to, that's a good one na. Many Pentecostal Christians are not identifying with their sect of Christianity, they rather identify themselves with secret cults, is that what u like?

Where did Jesus Christ sing praises to God, making noise publicly?
Are Christians no longer Christ-like people

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by anonimi: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Montanasnr:
Rubbish. Na the same people, na the same devil them dey worship

Na so o.
Deception all over the place.
Who will redeem the people from these exploiters whom they hail upandan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by oruma19: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
anonimi:

Where did Jesus Christ sing praises to God, making noise publicly?
Are Christians no longer Christ-like people
not everything in the bible times was recorded. I'm sure u know that? Where is it recorded that Jesus used the toilet or went to take His bath? There's nothing wrong in praising God my brother, I don't also like noise, but noise as u and I know is unwanted sound. If the sound is wanted, it is no longer noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by anonimi: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
oruma19:
not everything in the bible times was recorded. I'm sure u know that? Where is it recorded that Jesus used the toilet or went to take His bath? There's nothing wrong in praising God my brother, I don't also like noise, but noise as u and I know is unwanted sound. If the sound is wanted, it is no longer noise.

The mode/method/way of worship and communicating with God is clearly stated by Jesus Christ.
Stop twisting the Gospel to avoid the wrath of God.
You are warned!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6421304_fbimg1501875683384_jpeg02cdd19db3dd806e52fd2cf3cf0451a7

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by oruma19: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
anonimi:

The mode/method/way of worship and communicating with God is clearly stated by Jesus Christ.
You are warned!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6421304_fbimg1501875683384_jpeg02cdd19db3dd806e52fd2cf3cf0451a7
e b like say na JW I de folo argue. I don't argue pls. Just serve God the way u deem fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Josephemma2(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
ffome:
Church program
Guest: small Dr dey
Chai Chai ...are you thinking what am thinking
am nt sure weda we ar tinkin d same tin
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by anonimi: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
oruma19:
e b like say na JW I de folo argue. I don't argue pls. Just serve God the way u deem fit.

Stop assuming what you don't know when you are not a witch. Or are you a witch
Anyway, thanks for the image of different religions. I have been looking for it for some time now. I have saved it on my album, see link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2595558/nl-pictures-album/16#80484679

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by specialJosh(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Amen
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Firebomber: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
anonimi:

You are warned!

Really?

Can you please show us
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Adedoyinsultan: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
God bless Celestial

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by mmsen: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
oyetunder:
shocked Naija, a country where those who swallowed chunks of our cakes and those still stealing it are always the ones to attend and occupy front rows in church programs. This is one country you are allowed to steal so far you can spend part of it inside churches or mosques. They gathered to celebrate Comforter... I hope they had met God and are now ready to make restitutions.

Sir, the Catholic Church has stolen more than all of those Nigerian crooks combined.

Religion and fraud are synonymous. It is all a giant scam.

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by greggng: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
I did enjoyed the program last nite on AIT ....

2 Likes

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Doyenro23(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Montanasnr:

Do you have sense at all

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by samphem(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
bionixs:
you are lost sir. It shows that you need Jesus
See the high level of your ignorance, are u saying those that are attending don't know Jesus. Christianity is not about preaching Churches but it's about preaching gospel of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by SojiCash(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
kolafolabi:
Maximum respect to Mother Esther Ajayi.

Same here
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by oluxy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Montanasnr:

You are the kind of enemy the Bible preaches we pray for and love no matter your venom words.
The enemies of God are people who is against the church of God and his people.

We pray for you, God will heal your heart.

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by geokay777(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
OduntanGabriel:
1)Former President Olusegun Obasanjo In Attendance
2) The Ooni of Ife o a Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja with Former president Olusegun Obasanjo
3)Pastor Emmanuel Oshoffa (head of CCC Worldwide) with Baba oshin and some church leaders
4)The Alake Of Egba Land
Kudos to Mother in Israel Ajayi for convening this programme that brings together all the white garment churches in Naija under one umbrella, with free transportation services for participants to and from any part of the country. More grace ma
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by orisa37: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
May God grant The Petitions of their Hearts. IJN AMEN.
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Draxy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Pure christian religion is been practice in White garment churches.

I'm not a member of any white garment church, but i have been following their teachings.

Celestial
Brotherhood of the cross and star
seraphim and cherubim are all practicing what is written in the Bible.

God bless white garment churches

Brotherhood of the star and cross don't even read the Bible...
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by bionixs: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
samphem:

See the high level of your ignorance, are u saying those that are attending don't know Jesus. Christianity is not about preaching Churches but it's about preaching gospel of Christ.
I know them very well. So keep all your praises. White garment indeed. Even Cele?
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by bionixs: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
okudave:
You are wrong also. I think you also need Jesus seriously in your life to purge you of Intra-Religous bigotry...
Even Cele church? Sir, you are ignorant indeed
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by erosimo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
ffome:

I don't think you have been following what the bible teaches, so what will small Dr teaches that's in the bible, they have the highest number of bleachers ass of Nigeria, Yahoo boyz because of voodoo, they display there undies and chain, they compete with themselves. I swear you don't know them

Like all the things you listed here are not being found in your various churches.

May LORD save you
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by erosimo(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
bionixs:

Obviously, you need Jesus more than he does. The Bible says, " by their fruit, you shall know them".
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by oruma19: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
anonimi:

Stop assuming what you don't know when you are not a witch. Or are you a witch
Anyway, thanks for the image of different religions. I have been looking for it for some time now. I have saved it on my album, see link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2595558/nl-pictures-album/16#80484679

Braaaaaa, na u be winsh grin
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Jubiliee: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
bionixs:

Seriously he does need Jesus
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by olawooro: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
post=80474981:
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.
You know this truth, yet you are a 'die hard' supporter of an islamic terrorist! buhari who you often refer to as 'dady' is an ardent muslim who

1 Like

Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by olawooro: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by olawooro: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Montanasnr:
This is how a lot of COZA members dey talk before. Thinking their pastor is a saint and their own church is the best.

shior.
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by omojeesu(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
They are all syncretic religious groups deceiving themselves unfortunately. This is no biblical new Testament Christianity.

May God open their eyes to the Truth and run to the Savior to save them.
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by Bamocoded: 5:18am On Jul 22, 2019
Proudly Celestial.
People really need to thank God for the existence of white garment churches in Nigeria.
Its a saving grace for a vast majority of people in this country.
There's almost no lineage if researched thoroughly especially in the southern part of the country that at least one person from them haven't passed through the church
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by tosyne88(f): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Thank u for this compliment. God bless u too.
Re: Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend by okudave(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
bionixs:
Even Cele church? Sir, you are ignorant indeed
who made you a judge Uncle Deputy God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anglican Reverend Gives Schoolgirls 'Holy Kiss' In Ghana (Video) / Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry / Rich Pastors Disregarding The Poor – Falana Mocks Adeboye, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.