Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria (3380 Views)

Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

kiss Buhari and Tinubu will donate cows.

Afamed, yarimo and sarrki will herd them.
Fixed.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Immhotep will herd them.

You will milk dem! grin
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

RUGA advocates like afamed, sarrki and yarimo will herd them..
Fixed.

cc LZAA adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
immhotep:

Fixed.

cc LZAA adaibeku

The unseen spirit cant outseen ,what a sawyer saw when sawing on a warsaw seesaw LOL LOL grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Afamed: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

The unseen spirit cant outseen ,what a sawyer saw when sawing on a warsaw seesaw LOL grin grin
See them.
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Afamed: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Afamed, naa wetin u want nau?

Stop flirting with my Oriaku.

See proof.
Lol
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by budaatum: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Here is a technicality that's not in favour of my bubu!

The lead counsel to the appellant Robert Clarke is, however, insisting that the decision of the court was based on technicalities adding the merits of his application were not looked into.

In a unanimous ruling by a five-man panel of justices, led by Justice Bode Rhodes-Vivour, the Apex Court says the application is incompetent and lacks merit.
Re: A “technically” Incompetent Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Adaibeku:

Are you still in pains dear , See i will advice you to take vaseline from lefulefu or luminouz and massage your veiny dick i dont bloody care...smiley Heiya,
You are so lucky am nt in aba ,i would have called one bakaboy pay him just 20k to beat you to pulp believe me ,nigga ask about me!

And
Who told you is false?? Onyeihoriho mpama mmadu
Adaibeku u don carry trouble come politics section abi cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GRAPHIC IMAGES: Several Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Nigerian Troops / Fulani Are Ganging up Other Tribes Against Igbo Since They Can't Fight Alone . / Exposed: How Atiku Used Wife To Launder $40million To US For 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.