Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ways Of Preaching The Gospel - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ways Of Preaching The Gospel (5088 Views)

What Is The Most Effective Way Of Preaching The Gospel? / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Of Preaching The Gospel by laudate: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
TemmyT002:
1. FACE TO FACE EVANGELISM:.....

.....list is not written according to a particular order....

8. CHARACTER EVANGELISM:

Action, they say, speak louder than words. The characters of people speak volumes. People can use their characters to preach the gospel. Through love, kindness and tolerance, the characteristics of Jesus himself, sinners can come to Christ.....

Source: https://opinionsandstories.com/ways-of-preaching-the-gospel/

The best form of evangelism is to live a Christ-like existence. sad If your lifestyle, attitude and behaviour are Christ-like, in your home, office and everywhere you go, you can win people to the gospel of Christ far more effectively.

The Bible says we are living epistles known and read by all men (2nd Cor. 3 v2-3).

The problem we have in Christendom is that there is often a massive difference between what we preach and how we live.

I remember a few years ago, I swore never to enter a particular Church just for one reason. All the people I knew who attended that church at that time, were dubious. Integrity was far from them. Yet, they were very good at evangelism. undecided

I often questioned the kind of teaching and doctrine that was being circulated in that church. sad

Fast forward to several years later, I entered a store to buy recharge cards. I asked for a particular type of card and handed over the money.

It was the following day, before I brought out the card to load it in my phone. Then I discovered I had been given a much higher denomination of cards, which was more expensive than the one I paid for. undecided

I promptly went back to the store, showed them my receipt and the card, and offered to pay the difference in cost. The shop owner and his assistants were aghast. Their next question was: "Are you a Christian? What church do you attend?" It provided me with an opportunity to evangelize to them, and win new converts to Christ. wink

daddytime:
Almost everything you stated up there is pollution/public nuisance in one way or the other.

No better way to preach the gospel than to live the gospel.

Let your light shine that men will see and know that of a truth you are serving a living/merciful God.

Your way of life will endear many to want to know the how's and whys.

Exactly, bro'. You said it well. cool
Re: Ways Of Preaching The Gospel by FireKing: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
My friend if GOD tells you u can't breathe today because you breathe yesterday would you be okay with that?
If you were able to make it to church on Sunday it does not mean everybody did like you. Because you have heard the word of GOD does it mean others don't have the opportunity to hear the word of GOD that Monday morning because you don't want to? Please remember one thing the ONLY REASON YOU ARE ON EARTH IS TO SPREAD THE WORD OF GOD AND DO HIS WILL...... SO SEARCH YOUR SOUL IF YOU WANT GOD TO DIRECT YOU IN ALL WAYS
Kreamie:
Bus evangelism should be a capital punishment. Some of us like our ‘me’ time whilst commuting to work on a Monday morning especially. Shouting in the bus as though what we heard on Sunday isn’t enough.

Must everyone enter the kingdom of God? It’s a matter of individual choice. Shouting and adding to the already noisy Danfo can make a sane man go berserk.
Re: Ways Of Preaching The Gospel by follock007(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
what is the go-spel? go swear? go-vern?

is goat = go at?

i think the gospel is supposed to teach us to be better citizens and it is exciting... not the plutonium commandments that is dishing out all manners of death, death and finally dead
Re: Ways Of Preaching The Gospel by Kreamie(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
LOL.

The only reason Bill Gates is on earth is to spread the word of God eh? If the only reason we’re on earth is spreading the gospel only, technology wouldn’t be as advanced as it is today. Bros, make una no dey use evangelism disturb person. Period.
FireKing:
My friend if GOD tells you u can't breathe today because you breathe yesterday would you be okay with that?
If you were able to make it to church on Sunday it does not mean everybody did like you. Because you have heard the word of GOD does it mean others don't have the opportunity to hear the word of GOD that Monday morning because you don't want to? Please remember one thing the ONLY REASON YOU ARE ON EARTH IS TO SPREAD THE WORD OF GOD AND DO HIS WILL...... SO SEARCH YOUR SOUL IF YOU WANT GOD TO DIRECT YOU IN ALL WAYS

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret Of Methuselah's longevity And The Rapture / Does God Speak To Humans? And How? / What Then Happens To The Unbeliever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.