Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,962 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:26 AM

Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" (42876 Views)

Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Celebrate The Comforter(A Live Thread For Cherubim/Seraph And Celestial Church) / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by nnanyereugo(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Good one

1 Like

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by crazygod(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
I love this. God will continue to open more doors for this boy

1 Like

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by bkfoods: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Social media is working wonders

1 Like

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by holllandis: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
It will not pass yoruba people

Using hawking to deceive people
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by fkj950ax(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
The Bible says "See a man diligent in his works..."

It's not about God picking his call. He was first diligent at his art (singing) and his trade, for God to pick his call.
He didn't misbehave around while hawking. He was said to sing for people that were ill in order to cheer them up. Sowing seeds that have today, grown into fruits for him.

This is my understanding of how God works.

2 Likes

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chithauri:
God please change his story for good.
His story is changed already.
He can't go back to that street just like that.
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Mikepenny5(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
It takes God nothing to change your story
No to suicide . Trust God
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by madridsta007(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's so sad to see that this boy is already being exploited..

They'd wear him nice clothes, take him to the salon and he'd sing for free.
And at the end of the day, he'd be back on the streets with a bigger tray of oranges.

I know just how these things go.

Sadly, that is how these things work.
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Cigarini: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Receive sense

And at the end of the day, he'd be back on the streets with a bigger tray of oranges.

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Walelavender(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bigger tray of oranges indeed grin

I don't think he will return to the streets.

Sarcasm general. Welcome back grin

1 Like

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by lapo(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
The Lord's doing
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by lapo(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
The Lord's doing.
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by HitlerGaddafi: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
alonzoiv:
A classic example of when God picks your call.
I hope he's been managed properly, and this engagements won't negatively affect his education in anyway.
Shine on, young lad.
It's your time.
Why una Nigerians too carry education for head abeg? Person don blow u dey shout education. Education kor.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by BomBellaBlog: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jumoke the bread seller and now Ayomide the orange seller. Maybe I should just be knife seller so that God can pick my call.
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Orjioorji(f): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
softwerk:
cool

Thank you Good God!

The small boy will make more money than Tacha has made from Oloshoism for the past 10years put 2geda! grin

Mama Aladura, I sight you! God bless you massively. While others are raping and still arresting their victims!
what of human rituals ?
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome back big bro! No worry, Seun go soon throw a welcome party just for you tongue
I was even thinking the mods banned you for like 1,000 years grin Weolcome back and go sin no more grin

1 Like

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
indeed God is wonderful..please where is 2face, let him come and see the real "FROM GRASS TO GRACE!
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by oluxy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
I'm a proud Cherubim & Seraphim member.

You are free to air your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by odinga1of: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
God bless Tunde Ednut ( The guy is an award-winning influencer) all his content goes viral
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by samphem(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Skepticus:

We know you just got back but e be like say your brain never pick form with the nonsense you wrote above.
Nice uu

1 Like

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by freemi(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

thnk positively
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by samphem(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
;Hmm
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by ovasnews: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by tayebest(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
alonzoiv:
A classic example of when God picks your call.
I hope he's been managed properly, and this engagements won't negatively affect his education in anyway.
Shine on, young lad.
It's your time.
affect his education.....how?

I pity ur children ooo,with dis ur timidy African mentality.
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

chai why wish d poor boy bad
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by otherway: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is what happens when you praise GOD in all situations no matter how unpleasant the situation may be.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Westtimeline: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
holllandis:
It will not pass yoruba people

Using hawking to deceive people
Ode

1 Like

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by SHOCK7(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
softwerk:
cool

Thank you Good God!

The small boy will make more money than Tacha has made from Oloshoism for the past 10years put 2geda! grin

Mama Aladura, I sight you! God bless you massively. While others are raping and still arresting their victims!
LOL! By the way you gat some good looking thighs dere!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / CAN Protests Nigerian Participation In Islamic Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.