Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" (42889 Views)

'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo / Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Infinityk: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Auduambless:
Let God announce him in Jesus name!!!

Religion of peace
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by weezyk(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lizzysamuel:

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/police-officers-smash-mans-car-claim-its-break-failure-this-happened/

There was pandemonium in Seventh Day Adventist Church ⛪ in Nairobi, Kenya �� yesterday, after a faction of the church known as Nairobi Cosmopolitan Conference (NCC) wanted to secede.

The chaos happened after the pastor and members of the church gathered to discuss the fate of the NCC faction. That is when some angry � members stormed the church and lay assault on the pastor Jean Pierre Maywa, who was on the alter.

Before the fight broke out, the Nairobi Cosmopolitan Conference (NCC) had lost a court case in which they challenged the church's leadership.

The reconciliation meeting started off with shout matches and led to a fight few minutes after. In the video shared online, some congregants were spotted shouting while others took to the altar to defend the pastor from further assault.

The meeting was called off after the police stormed the church and restored order by using tear gas canister.

Watch video here: https://whenhow24..com/2019/07/church-members-beats-pastor-in-church.html?m=1
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by maxilly(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
See transformation! E come resemble ajebo.
Truth, na money be fine person o!
May God bless you forever.
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
holllandis:
It will not pass yoruba people

Using hawking to deceive people

Baba Benanaih that used a sick child to deceive people to collect over a N100m without using it on the child thereby turning into an overnight millionaire is a Yoruba too?

The plantain boy seen hawking by 10pm, taken to the East and placed in a private school is also a Yoruba?

Child of hate, can't even pretend. Imagine envying a small boy like this , I pity people who call you friend!
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by stchinedu: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's so sad to see that this boy is already being exploited..

They'd wear him nice clothes, take him to the salon and he'd sing for free.
And at the end of the day, he'd be back on the streets with a bigger tray of oranges.

I know just how these things go.

You dey craze o cheesy cheesy

I miss you sha

1 Like

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Prompto: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mumu nobody is suppose to give him free money. His relative should take up the challenge of bettering their lot with the window of opportunity whoever got him on the stage offers.

It crazy foolish people like you that can never ever help the boy will be the one castigating the the helper like the helper is a readymad god that needs no help or success in this world.

Foolish people commenting for purely foolish reason n nothing but exceedingly poor intelligence.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And at the end of the day, he'd be back on the streets with a bigger tray of oranges.

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by popcykaylah(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is what Nigerians should be using 60m to do and not that thing called big brother..
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by chiscodedon(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Haaa! Been looking for you everywhere... Where have you been? Missed you in this street

1 Like

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by chiscodedon(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Prompto:
Mumu nobody is suppose to give him free money. His relative should take up the challenge of bettering their lot with the window of opportunity whoever got him on the stage offers.

It crazy foolish people like you that can never ever help the boy will be the one castigating the the helper like the helper is a readymad god that needs no help or success in this world.

Foolish people commenting for purely foolish reason n nothing but exceedingly poor intelligence.

You must be new here....? Welcome
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Elliot2(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This new version of you no follow at all. Or you were just overrated.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by tojahh(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Elliot2:
This new version of you no follow at all. Or you were just overrated.

He's not a paid entertainer

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by holllandis: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Baba Benanaih that used a sick child to deceive people to collect over a N100m without using it on the child thereby turning into an overnight millionaire is a Yoruba too?

The plantain boy seen hawking by 10pm, taken to the East and placed in a private school is also a Yoruba?

Child of hate, can't even pretend. Imagine envying a small boy like this , I pity people who call you friend!

I remember the bread seller orisajuwo or wtf her name is divorcin her husband because of tiny fame

1 Like

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Holumhidey(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Skepticus:

We know you just got back but e be like say your brain never pick form with the nonsense you wrote above.
i think what you wrote here is just an unrealistic pep-rally nonsense
your statement shows how dumb your parents are by giving birth to you
i am 16 years old
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Holumhidey(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
chiscodedon:
You must be new here....? Welcome
i tire oo.......

1 Like

Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by ernieboy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
yinkus6750:
I hope it ends well with him. Olajumoke bread seller, got fame and lost other things.
like?
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by ernieboy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Prompto:

I don't think he said the boy should be given free money rather that he should be paid for his performance and I agree with him.
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by alawi5k: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2019
ernieboy:
I don't think he said the boy should be given free money rather that he should be paid for his performance and I agree with him.
I attended the event. The boy was given scholarship up to university level by Esther Ajayi Foundation.
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by ernieboy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
alawi5k:
I attended the event. The boy was given scholarship up to university level by Esther Ajayi Foundation.
great
Re: Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" by Alejobs: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masquerades Invade Church, Flog Pastors, Worshipers On August 31, 2015 At 5:36 / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.