Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts (18055 Views)

Should FG Send Nigeria Troops To SE? / God May Send Drought To The North / Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by olajizz01(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sincerely speaking, I don't really know why this baba always wasted lot of valuable time on almost everything, send whoever you wanted to make up cabinet on time pls.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by alxirabor(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Na dem dem. Dem don com again. Was Nigeria ever out of recession? Let see who your govt will blame this time, after APC handing over to APC.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Reference(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
No continuity even in the same administration! He cannot even successfully handover to himself!

Honestly it begs reasoning... just sad. At least there is no Saraki to blame this time around. No Saraki to harangue and harass him to do what is right and proper in the best interest of the country. Nigerians should enjoy their elected officials. We will all learn the hard way how and whom to elect the next time around.

I said in 2014 that the best we will get after 8years will be cosmetic improvements to the nation, no deep seated, fundamental, progressive changes. I guess I was even overly optimistic then.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by myola(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Ipob yuuts should go about their wailing and leave my mention to rest abeg. angry
APC, BUHARI AND SUPPORTERS, una no get shame oooo. To reasons like human being is a big difficult task.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Fabnaija: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Don't worry, Jonathan is there they will blame the whole thing on. Tomorrow they will tell us Jonathan is the cause, and his gullible followers will believe him.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by bender79: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
laseni:
It is very unfortunate that PMB is still making the same mistake he made in his first term in office. He needs to form his cabinet ASAP
It was never a mistake but his kind of person. Retrogressive !!
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Stakekay1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
marvin906:
I think a law should be made to tackle this..
after your inauguration you have a month to get your cabinet in other
Even if the bill is passed today by the Senate, he Buhari will never assent to it. How many good policy bill has he signed? He has rejected countless of such bill that can propel our economy on the path of growth and development. That was how he rejected the electoral bill that was painstaking passed by the last assembly. He is just a clog in the wheel of our national development, we will have to forcefully take his bitter pills for another three and half year.

1 Like

Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
marvin906:
I think a law should be made to tackle this..
after your inauguration you have a month to get your cabinet in other
its unfortunate that up until now, you don't know Nigeria. These laws and everything were well set for purposes well known to them. That particular law you want, will never be made in Nigeria, because it wont favor 'our' people.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Luvinghubby: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
BabaGoslow

Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Useless something on the seat
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by kutchs: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

Buhari just wouldn't learn his lessons.

At times what we wish for eventually becomes our downfall

Feel free to disagree but politely..

1. If Buhari had never been a civilian President, he would have been longed for...held in high esteem.

2. If Fatoyinbo wasn't so well-known, the degree of shame wouldn't be global....

3. If Bukola Saraki didn't surpass his dad, his descent from grace might not have been so drastic.
I respectfully disagree with no 3. There's nothing wrong with surpassing your father because we're supposed to be breaking new grounds and not letting our incapacitations limit us.
Again, there's no well a man who rose to the office of the Senate President be said to have fallen from Grace. Yes he lost election, but is he the first to? Will he be the last to? Losing election doesn't translate to loss of grace. For one thing, Nigeria will remember Saraki led NASS as perhaps the most formidable and one that stood neck to neck with the executive which is how their relationship ought to be in the first place.
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by Duru009(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mr. Nepotism what are you waiting for !!
Re: Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts by urahara(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
grandstar:

Yes we are. However the economy is experiencing what they call a weak recovery. Growth is shambolic 2.5% yearly and will remain the same for the next 3 years should the current policies be maintained.

Things will only pick up when Buhari goes, the architect of many of the bad economic policies that has saddled the economy with disgrace growth rates.

A lost decade.

The wind has blown , fowl nyash have open.

No more economic growth induced by high oil price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Blast Metuh Again / Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me / Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.