Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

My Baby's Transformation... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby's Transformation... (38823 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby's Transformation... by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
daddytime:

For where...
then what are you waiting for cheesy
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by daddytime(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Preciouschinwe:
then what are you waiting for cheesy

Lol... I still dey learn work.
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by Perra: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
daddytime:

Awww...

You guys are birthing effortlessly and the baby(s) shall bring to your household good fortunes, pressed down, shaken together and overflowing as mine had done me...

Congratulations in advance...

Amenooooooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Baby's Transformation... by comtem2011: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
daddytime:
My dear people, I present to you that smally now at 6 months old and all puffed up...

Meet her Excellency...Ms Sage Ehianeta Dabira Ojieson... grin
oh my God, baby you are so cute. God bless you.
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by daddytime(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
comtem2011:
oh my God, baby you are so cute. God bless you.

Thanks so much, baby says..
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by comtem2011: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
daddytime:

Thanks so much, baby says..
uwc. You are a funny man.
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by daddytime(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
comtem2011:
uwc. You are a funny man.

grin grin
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Safitu:
She is soooooo cuteeeeeeee. My womb is scratching me ohhhh embarassed embarassed
my peee is itchin megrin
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
@daddytime. Congrats, she's cute. At 1st when i saw 1st few pics ( i was like "which kind wahala be this grin) But later on, i was Speechless. She looks amazing! "BUT" to an extent i'm kinda worried cos Nairalanders can be funny at times. I wont be too surprised to see her pics up and down. It'd be nice to see a complete pic of father,mother and baby so that we d young ones will learn combinationgringringrin
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by daddytime(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Vizzy4u:
@daddytime. Congrats, she's cute. At 1st when i saw 1st few pics ( i was like "which kind wahala be this grin) But later on, i was Speechless. She looks amazing! "BUT" to an extent i'm kinda worried cos Nairalanders can be funny at times. I wont be too surprised to see her pics up and down. It'd be nice to see a complete pic of father,mother and baby so that we d young ones will learn combinationgringringrin

Hahhaahha....thanks so much bro...will let you know the combo

1 Like

Re: My Baby's Transformation... by naijadrivablog: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
daddytime:
On the 10th of January, madam had been obviously well far gone, in pains and I'd gone pep talking her into holding strong and ended up taking these pics of her...

Studio 24 @ ITC park Orlu Nwa Imo
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
wch kin dad be this? He is too savage but that’s the sweetness of the thread. The koko be the honey and that’s the baby... She is so beautiful. Izz doing me like I should go and marry and born too ooo �
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by daddytime(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Olajumoke11:
wch kin dad be this? He is too savage but that’s the sweetness of the thread. The koko be the honey and that’s the baby... She is so beautiful. Izz doing me like I should go and marry and born too ooo �

Lol...thanks jare

But make you prepare to your best before marriage and having kids o.

No be small pikin business o, na God dey help everybody
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by Viking007(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
daddytime:
We had managed to hold on through the night while I got busy getting all hers and baby's stuff prepped just in case...

At the first crow the next morning, we had dashed down to the hospital where she was immediately checked, placed on bed rest, and under observation while monitoring how much she was dilating at that point...

With my heart in my mouth, I'd gone pacing up and down the hospital premises until we were advised she'd have to get under the knife in a CS, seeing how she wasn't dilating as was expected.

I had given the go-ahead not minding the financial implications...mother and baby's life were paramount I said...

In less than 30 minutes, I was called in and handed a wrapped stuff amidst congrats from the nurses...

Me: Kile leyi.. I had muttered to myself and to their hearing...

Nurses: " Your baby, they all chorused"...

Me: Ah ah...e don finish, na only this one dey dat belle, wey my wife?

Nurse: She dey theater, yes e don finish...

Me: You mean say na this baby occupy that duplex?

Nurses: Yes o.

I proceeded to unwrap what I was handed...

Fear catch me when I see the chekelen baby...e no resemble boy e no resemble girl...na so I turn him butt come see say na babe..

Wow...this babe small o

And then she let out a screamer...see shout and cry...wetin happen...welcome to Nigeria na Bubu be our Presido here o my daughter...

The smallie no gree hear o...

For my mind, I say which kind wahala be dis o...this girl wey no big pass my palm dey provoke o

I almost wan run leave the baby with the nurses I no fit lie...

The picture below was what was handed straight from the oven...

cheesy

daddytime:
Na so we continue to dey push the matter o...until we come dey see say aunty don dey gather flesh small small...

How I wished the change we were promised in Nigeria had manifested by half of this...
I honestly can't wait to be a father. See as pikin fine finish. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Baby's Transformation... by nams77: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
We had managed to hold on through the night while I got busy getting all hers and baby's stuff prepped just in case...

At the first crow the next morning, we had dashed down to the hospital where she was immediately checked, placed on bed rest, and under observation while monitoring how much she was dilating at that point...

With my heart in my mouth, I'd gone pacing up and down the hospital premises until we were advised she'd have to get under the knife in a CS, seeing how she wasn't dilating as was expected.

I had given the go-ahead not minding the financial implications...mother and baby's life were paramount I said...

In less than 30 minutes, I was called in and handed a wrapped stuff amidst congrats from the nurses...

Me: Kile leyi.. I had muttered to myself and to their hearing...

Nurses: " Your baby, they all chorused"...

Me: Ah ah...e don finish, na only this one dey dat belle, wey my wife?

Nurse: She dey theater, yes e don finish...

Me: You mean say na this baby occupy that duplex?

Nurses: Yes o.

I proceeded to unwrap what I was handed...

Fear catch me when I see the chekelen baby...e no resemble boy e no resemble girl...na so I turn him butt come see say na babe..

Wow...this babe small o

And then she let out a screamer...see shout and cry...wetin happen...welcome to Nigeria na Bubu be our Presido here o my daughter...

The smallie no gree hear o...

For my mind, I say which kind wahala be dis o...this girl wey no big pass my palm dey provoke o

I almost wan run leave the baby with the nurses I no fit lie...

The picture below was what was handed straight from the oven...

Chai na this baby pic nairalanders take do meme grin
Dis people no good o. Happy one year birthday ehianeta
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by daddytime(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2020
nams77:

Chai na this baby pic nairalanders take do meme grin
Dis people no good o. Happy one year birthday ehianeta

Lol, no mind dem jare
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
My dear people, I present to you that smally now at 6 months old and all puffed up...

Meet her Excellency...Ms Sage Ehianeta Dabira Ojieson... grin
so lovely.
This your story is making me go emotional.
As stubborn as I be cos I once made Seun cry, yab mukina2 severally & had serial fights with diff super mods, this your story humble me.
God is great, God bless your home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby's Transformation... by BRATISLAVA: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
daddytime:
My people, I lay baby for bed o..I dey use corner eye look her she sef dey use corner eye look me...

We dey observe and suspect each other...

For my mind, abi this woman don go born member of her extended family for me...which kain wahala be dis in Gods name?

Lol, this is funny. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
daddytime:
My people, I lay baby for bed o..I dey use corner eye look her she sef dey use corner eye look me...

We dey observe and suspect each other...

For my mind, abi this woman don go born member of her extended family for me...which kain wahala be dis in Gods name?

This your baby na character o, the corner eye no be here abeg. She's so pretty and funny. Lol. grin
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by Lamanii22(f): 1:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Funniest thread ever grin grin grin
Re: My Baby's Transformation... by daddytime(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

This your baby na character o, the corner eye no be here abeg. She's so pretty and funny. Lol. grin

My dear, the girl no be small character. If you see and hear her now, you go laugh tire.

Funny enough...she still does the corner eye thing till today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House / Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.