Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country (54578 Views)

''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos / Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by References: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2019
The Canadian government has sent a powerful message to the members of the Igbo community in the country.

Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, Honourable Ralph Goodale, wrote to the Cultural Association of Saskatchewan (ICAS) as they prepare to celebrate their Nigerian-Canadian heritage on August 3.

Writing on behalf of Prime Minister Trudeau and the Government of Canada, Minister Goodale expressed pleasure to extend greetings to everyone who will be attending Igbo Day.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/21/canada-sends-message-igbos-living-country/
lalasticlala

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by johnmartus(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2019
What

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2019
They do this to various ethnicities,but trust our nyanmiri's blodas,they wont let us hear word again.

139 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by thesicilian: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2019
That is a country that values it's citizens.

261 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Ttipsy(f): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2019
congregations

1 Like

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2019
Igbo day should be celebrated in igboland not in canada.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
They do this to various ethnicities,but trust our nyanmiri's blodas,they wont let us hear word again.

Show us when your ethnic group did theirs...

Be looking idiotic

484 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

This thing that is doing you is chest pain, allow them gloat, it's their congratulations. Since you said it's a general affair, wait for your turn.

387 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by judgementyard(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2019
Haters will soon flood this thread with their hatred.Anyway Igbo Amaka. kiss

278 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by lastmessenger: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
when they celebrate Fulani day in canada you can create a topic on it. For now its Igbo day.
Igbo Amaka.

470 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by meavox: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2019
Very good! Let all Igbos and others of Lower Niger (ie SE & SS) who are abroad remember that they are there to get the skills etc that will improve things for all of Lower Niger, plus also for Oduduwa and Middle Belt.

The increasing consensus is that all South and MB because we want the same thing, that is, resource control and self-determination, we are to be united in purpose and seeking good for ourselves.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Cherrybae(f): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2019
I live in canada this done to all ethnicities in canada not only the igbos

Why the noise.

Nonsense

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Recruitmentedu: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Show us when your ethnic group did theirs...

Be looking idiotic
Hmmm.
http://thenationonlineng.net/canada-invites-ooni-150th-independence-anniversary/

The Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II has been invited as a special guest of the Canadian Government to grace the country’s 150th Independence Anniversary celebrations in July this year. The special invitation was conveyed to the African topmost monarch in his palace on Sunday by a Canadian Member of Parliament (MP), Ramesh Sangha.

Delivering the invitation, the Canadian MP said that the invitation was aimed at forging stronger ties between Canada and Nigeria.

Sangha, representing Brampton Central in the Canadian Parliament, said he would collaborate with Federal Government in the areas of economy, youth empowerment, health services, agriculture, science and technology while in Nigeria.

He described Ooni Ogunwusi as a “reference point in Nigeria in view of the enviable niche he has carved for himself since mounting the throne of his forebears.

Responding, Ooni Ogunwusi said he would continue to promote the African tradition and cultural heritage as well as propagate peace and unity across the world.

The Spiritual leader of all the Yoruba people wordwide said he would grace the occasion in Canada and also promised to contribute his quota to the success of the programme.

The Canadian delegation included John Adeyefa, President, Nigerian-Canadian Association in Ottawa, Chidi Nwanyanwu, President, Nigerian-Canadian Association in Ontario and Sola Agboola, Leader, Nigerian Young-Adult Association in Canada.
https://www.nairaland.com/3817027/canadian-lawmaker-nigeria-invite-ooni

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Show us the one they wrote for afonjas or forever remain mute. Jealousy as usual.

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

No sir! In the message they said Nigeria is a zoo, a contraption and they would assist Biafuro to get nuclear warheads. grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2019
Esseite:

This thing that is doing you is chest pain, allow them gloat, it's their congratulations. Since you said it's a general affair, wait for your turn.

Lol. True colours can never be hidden.

You were forming "mature" once. Pathetic attitude.

Being tribalistic is bad but a hypocritical bigot is worse than a maggot.

Really pity you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Lol. True colours can never be hidden.

You were forming "mature" once. Pathetic attitude.

Being tribalistic is bad but a hypocritical bigot is worse than a maggot.

Really pity you.

So what is tribalistic about this statement?... a tribe is being congratulated by an international community while another local tribe(individual) which should be at the forefront of the congratulation is angry about it.. he is obviously jealous, rather than wait his turn since the congratulations would always go round as even asserted by him.

Oh I remember your profile, old habit die hard, birds of same feather..

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Esseite:

So what is tribalistic about this statement?... a tribe is being congratulated by an international community while another local tribe which should be at the forefront of the congratulation is angry about it.. he is obviously jealous

I read his post again and only someone with a microscopic IQ would term that as jealousy.

He stated a plain fact that was just all about common sense.

What is there to be proud about in a congratulatory letter ? Does it add 1 Naira to your account ?

No wonder Black Africa is so backwards. When we have so-called graduates like these.

Even in kindergarten, I could reason better.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

I read his post again and only someone with a microscopic IQ would term that as jealousy.

He stated a plain fact that was just all about common sense.

What is there to be proud about in a congratulatory letter ? Does it add 1 Naira to your account ?

No wonder Black Africa is so backwards. When we have so-called graduates like these.

Even in kindergarten, I could reason better.

Seriously you are a very uncouth individual, who is being proud?... it is mere acknowledgement, which a local tribe should even be happier about... are you not tired of logging out and in just to like your comment.. you can move along with your hate...

Ivartheboneless
Ivartheterrible are all same..

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2019
Esseite:

Seriously you are a very uncouth individual, who is being proud?... it is mere acknowledgement, which a local tribe should even be happier about... are you not tired of logging out and in just to like your comment.. you can move along with your hate...

Truth is bitter. You don't have to like it.

As i said, only people with microscopic IQ would count Nairaland Likes as a life achievement.

Keep it up, you are confirming my initial diagnosis of your intellect.

Taking congratulatory letter and Nairaland Likes as life achievements.

How pathetic grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2019
Recruitmentedu:

Hmmm.
http://thenationonlineng.net/canada-invites-ooni-150th-independence-anniversary/

The Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II has been invited as a special guest of the Canadian Government to grace the country’s 150th Independence Anniversary celebrations in July this year. The special invitation was conveyed to the African topmost monarch in his palace on Sunday by a Canadian Member of Parliament (MP), Ramesh Sangha.

Delivering the invitation, the Canadian MP said that the invitation was aimed at forging stronger ties between Canada and Nigeria.

Sangha, representing Brampton Central in the Canadian Parliament, said he would collaborate with Federal Government in the areas of economy, youth empowerment, health services, agriculture, science and technology while in Nigeria.

He described Ooni Ogunwusi as a “reference point in Nigeria in view of the enviable niche he has carved for himself since mounting the throne of his forebears.

Responding, Ooni Ogunwusi said he would continue to promote the African tradition and cultural heritage as well as propagate peace and unity across the world.

The Spiritual leader of all the Yoruba people wordwide said he would grace the occasion in Canada and also promised to contribute his quota to the success of the programme.

The Canadian delegation included John Adeyefa, President, Nigerian-Canadian Association in Ottawa, Chidi Nwanyanwu, President, Nigerian-Canadian Association in Ontario and Sola Agboola, Leader, Nigerian Young-Adult Association in Canada.
https://www.nairaland.com/3817027/canadian-lawmaker-nigeria-invite-ooni

This one na Yoruba Christians

You are yet to show us Arewa and Yoruba Muslims

7 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Truth is bitter. You don't have to like it.

As i said, only people with microscopic IQ would count Nairaland Likes as a life achievement.

Keep it up, you are confirming my initial diagnosis of your intellect.

Taking congratulatory letter and Nairaland Likes as life achievements.

How pathetic grin grin

Seriously I have better things to do than waste it on you.. you are shallow.. bye

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2019
Esseite:

Seriously I have better things to do that waste it on you.. your shallow.. bye

You are* than*

Get an education please. I know you typed that in tears.

Be a bigot, i don't mind. I am even friends with many anti Yoruba bigots here e.g. GMBUHARII but i dislike those that are hypocritical and lily livered about it.

They are lower than maggots.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

You are* than*

Get an education please. I know you typed that in tears

And then the insults, and you get banned, and you open ivarthestupid, and all merry go round... it's amazing how you pick sundays for your shallowness, I wont decend to your level.. bye.

You are not Yoruba... you are far from it, the Ruga thing exposed you lots..

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by IvarTheBoneless: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Esseite:

And then the insults and you get banned and you open ivarthestupid and all merry go round... it's amazing how you pick sundays for your shallowness, I wont decend to your level.. bye.

Descend*

Get an education as I said. Ask your WAEC mercenary for a refund.

You used 4 "ANDS" in one sentence... i definitely made you cry grin cheesy grin

Despicable and pathetic.

PS - I am bored, wanted to write an action story... i noticed some foolishness here and decided to educate someone.

Now say THANK YOU, SIR. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Mightyhaiz: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
did anybody leash ur brains and prevent u from talking about your selves? Or did the Canadian Authority prevail on people they honored never to talk about it?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by GMbuharii: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Coneheaded structures now

grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by GMbuharii: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Descend*

Get an education as I said. Ask for your WAEC mercenary for a refund.

You used 4 "ANDS" in one sentence... i definitely made you cry grin cheesy grin

Despicable and pathetic.

PS - I am bored, wanted to write an action story... i noticed some foolishness here and decided to educate someone.

Now say THANK YOU, SIR. tongue
Action story, from the stables of ngbantiWood grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
TRIBALISM is worse than RACISM

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country by generationz(f): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Powerful message grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluseun Bakare, Oludamilola Osinbajo's Husband-To-Be Is RCCG Pastor, Not Muslim / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.