Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' (47691 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Lovechisom55: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Skales is apparently against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, following the many rape allegations. He took to his Twitter handle this morning to describe the clergyman as a fake man of God and a scam of a pastor.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/fake-man-god-scam-pastor-skales-drags-biodun-fatoyinbo-one-epic/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by NwaAmaikpe: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
shocked

In all sense of fairness, Biodun has excelled in his chosen profession. I can't say the same about Skales whose career has refused to "Shake Body" since 2015.

A musician who can't maintain a key for 50 seconds calls another a scam.
I woulda taken this seriously if it were from someone a bit more successful in their chosen career.

Skales, it's better to be called a scam of a pastor by someone whose only knowledge of you is through social media accusations than to be called a scum of a man by your own girlfriend and her friends.

617 Likes 80 Shares

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Vikzz(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
skales no mind that Hater Above me grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by dazzlingd(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
All pastors are fake, there are no super humans... But the people have forgotten they are just like any other men but worship them as second to God.... They sin like any other person, they are the biggest hypocrites on earth because they try to hide their weakness appearing all perfect and holy...

Wolves in sheep clothings

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by adewest1999(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Who be this one.......... na Fatoyinbo off your career

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by GOFRONT(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin

Even if bokoharam set their bomb on Skales, he will never still blow.....

198 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Iamgrey5(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nwadike or whatever guy has been paid to try appear hypocritical on every thread trying hard to defend the Fatoyinbo guy

He will say he doesn't subscribe to media trial, but then go ahead to pass his own judgement on the matter in support of Fatoyinbo in the same media, thereby doing the same thing he doesn't support. cheesy

Although, I don't necessarily support Scales in calling the pastor a scam just yet.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
See Skales oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Authoreety: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Skales should do us d favour of keeping his mouth shut!

31 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Funmmyastic: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
The table he is shaking hen....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Jayslicky: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Skales should shut up!!! When banky w brought him to the music industry, he was hyped, he was called the next big thing, there was even a song he said he would bring a grammy home till date we have not seen a common headies award, is he not a scam noise making singer? A big idiot is what skales is.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by nwaanambra1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In all sense of fairness, Biodun has excelled in his chosen profession. I can't say the same about Skales whose career has refused to "Shake Body" since 2015.

I woulda taken this seriously if it were from someone a bit more successful in their chosen career.

Skales, it's better to be called a scam of a pastor by someone whose only knowledge of you is through social media accusations than to be called a scum of a man by your own girlfriend and her friends.

NwaAmaikpe!

nwanne weluya nwayooo!!! cheesy grin grin

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shocked shocked shocked

Lalasticlala The strong masquerade is back grin grin grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by OKorowanta: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The boy dey mad!

20 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by mankand(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Freedom of speech I can guarantee but freedom after speech I can't guarantee

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
What makes him a scam? What if he's innocent

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by tukdi: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
I just come online to read NwaAmaikpe's comment(s) and that's all. grincheesygrincheesygrin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by tukdi: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
I just come online to read NwaAmaikpe's comment(s) and that's all. grincheesygrincheesygrincheesy

5 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Id97: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sometimes it is prudent to maintain neutrality than involve yourself in a complex and unresolved situation about which you know nothing.I am not in support of fatoyinbo but it is totally wrong on skales' part to outrightly condemn a man based on unsubstantiated claims in his bid to join the bandwagon.
I totally subscribe to a dispassionate and reasonable approach to sensitive cases like this instead of being daftly gullible and sentimental.

53 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by daddytime(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hmmm

What has Skales got to say about RUGA?

8 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Off point**

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Skales or what is his name, his mouth needs to be cut to size. Read my SIGnature
As Iron Sharpens Iron, So one person sharpens another Proverbs 27:17.
Good afternoon FAM and Happy Sunday to you all.

8 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by andrew444(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Nwadike or whatever guy has been paid to try appear hypocritical on every thread tying hard to defend the Fatoyinbo guy

He will say I don't subscribe to media trial, but then go ahead to pass his own judgement on the matter in support of Fatoyinbo in thesame media, thereby doing the same thing he doesn't support.

This is a faceless forum

No dey take things serious or carry another man matter for head , haba

I beleive you are a matured guy, so na wewtin nwaamaikpe talk dey pain you or you dey take am serious?

na wa for you o, you don ever see the guy answer anybody before?

38 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Iamgrey5(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
andrew444:

This is a faceless forum

No dey take things serious or carry another man matter for head , haba

I beleive you are a matured guy, so na wewtin nwaamaikpe talk dey pain you or you dey take am serious?

na wa for you o, you don ever see the guy answer anybody before?
No, I am damn serious, I have no persinal issue with NWA

Take a look at all his comments on this matter and try to understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by andrew444(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No, I am damn serious, I have no persinal issue with NWA

Take a look at all his comments on this matter and try to understand.

Lol okay bro, the guy na clown jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by namiji2598: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Being pastor or not

We are all supposed to represent the symbol of Christ, by following his footsteps

3 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by BizBayo: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Really? Skales, oga o
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Omudia11: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lol
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by ayfay047(f): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lovechisom55:
Skales is apparently against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, following the many rape allegations. He took to his Twitter handle this morning to describe the clergyman as a fake man of God and a scam of a pastor.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/fake-man-god-scam-pastor-skales-drags-biodun-fatoyinbo-one-epic/
Nawa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. / Davido Visits Tony Elumelu’s House For His Daughter’s 21st Birthday / Erica Mobbed By Crowd In Sierra Leone As She Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.