Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA (27797 Views)

Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by qualityovenbake(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
They should free her immediately.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by martineverest(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
just saw on instablog9ja that an American professor was arrested in COZA too
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by alobright17(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
nero2face:
She should be grateful they didn't beat her up, u don't just jump into sensitive issue like this...I think it's unprofessional of her...did PUNCH send her or she's just one of the busy body reporters ...she should also go to Sambisa to investigate BH activities..Nonsense
Your brain is filled with krest I must say. so journalist are no longer allowed to carry on investigations anymore ? if Journalist no do busy body how they wan take get deep infos ?

9 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by AreaFada2: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
OK. We dey wait. More saga to follow.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by OVIHINNO(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
nero2face:
She should be grateful they didn't beat her up, u don't just jump into sensitive issue like this...I think it's unprofessional of her...did PUNCH send her or she's just one of the busy body reporters ...she should also go to Sambisa to investigate BH activities..Nonsense
I don't get it! The journalist was only doing her job. She hasn't crossed any lines. Instead of writing hearsay she simply went to get first hand unadulterated information. Haba!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by odaniel1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
They shd keep digging their graves deeper with their indirect admission of the alleged crime.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by doggedfighter(f): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin this is funny
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Detained at COZA ARMY BARACK by Captain Phat O'yinbo
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by VBCampaign: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5314060/abimbola-adelakun-punch-correspondent-detained

I just got this in an email:

"Just got informed that Dr Abimbola Adelakun is being harassed right now at COZA, Abuja. She is being detained for attending the church service and she'll be handed over to the Nigeria Police. I guess she's being taken to be an "anti-COZA".

Our colleague, Dr. Adunni Adelakun, is a Professor at the University of Texas at Austin and a popular columnist with Punch newspaper. She recently wrote a column on the Biodun Fatoyinbo rape scandal.

The COZA cult and their police accomplices are on notice. They should not hurt our colleague. She will not succumb to harassment or intimidation.

If a so-called church operates like a mafia organization, it loses all pretenses to being a church.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
She has confessed oo

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by mildflame: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
ASHAWO and Armed Robbers Church
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by chingymingy: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:

No you mean Fa - Toyin - Obo
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by kpolli(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Priscy01:
A journalist, Aladunni Adelakun, who works with Punch newspapers, is allegedly being held at the Abuja branch of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, Igbere TV reports.

According to her friends, Adelakun went to the church this morning to carry out further investigations on Biodun Fatoyinbo who is currently enmeshed in a rape scandal when some members of the church recognised her as a feminist and journalist, ambushed her and have taken her to a different room, preventing her from taking part in the church's Sunday service.

Aladunni sent a text message to her friend saying the church members were acting funny.

See the tweets from her friends below;

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/832568/just-in-punch-reporter-allegedly-held-hostage-in-coza/

So let me understand this story, she was detained and her phones were taken; how did she share this information with her friend then? This drama is competing with TV shows o

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Heeeeeeeehhh.....!!!!! The Nitwit-like way we think is shocking...!!! Has Punch confirmed she's their reporter ?? Was she assigned to go there for any report ?? How true is this ?? una no know una just dey spew thrash
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by xpool(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
nero2face:
Where are you from?
Did you do time travel from your grave of 1322?
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
VBCampaign:
https://www.nairaland.com/5314060/abimbola-adelakun-punch-correspondent-detained

I just got this in an email:

"Just got informed that Dr Abimbola Adelakun is being harassed right now at COZA, Abuja. She is being detained for attending the church service and she'll be handed over to the Nigeria Police. I guess she's being taken to be an "anti-COZA".

Our colleague, Dr. Adunni Adelakun, is a Professor at the University of Texas at Austin and a popular columnist with Punch newspaper. She recently wrote a column on the Biodun Fatoyinbo rape scandal.

The COZA cult and their police accomplices are on notice. They should not hurt our colleague. She will not succumb to harassment or intimidation.

If a so-called church operates like a mafia organization, it loses all pretenses to being a church.

No b d@ useless Woman wey draw man wey dey piss ontop Bible b dis ?
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by 2blockus: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
I no want hear another Rape case oh.
abeg if she come out make una check her leg well

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Wetin she go find for the church?
Is she a police officer or what?
If this is true then na better slap she suppose collect.
Idiot.....
Respect the house of God.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
nero2face:
Can a Female Muslim Reporter go inside the Mosque Disgusting as a worshiper just to investigate?...let's respect the House of GOD bikonu

Why not?
She won't disrupt the worship proceedings...

She will simply worship with them and talk ti people after the service disperse...

What are you saying pls... dont bring muslims into this stupidity

4 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by muzeze77: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
mike404:
YORUBA MUSLIMS TRYING SO HARD TO BRING DOWN THEIR CHRISTIAN BRETHREN.
what has Muslim got to do with two Christian's, the lady was raped and she is seeking justice. I believe her , a mother with 3 kids who has nothing to gain from telling lies , I stand with her because I was married to a woman( a virgin) who was raped, they never forget . It affects them for dcades .Let's seek for justice for our women

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Auxtin85(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
nero2face:

True talk, she nor fit mind her business. Sabi sabi feminist
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by executive12: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
judgementyard:
Nothing wey person no go hear for this country sef.How in the world can a church detain a free citizen? Am porting to Canada as soon as possible.I no do Nigeria again,some one should pls help me with that pics of local man is tired grin

As you try to port to Canada, I hope you are not one of those that voted Buhari.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by asobo: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
nero2face:
Can a Female Muslim Reporter go inside the Mosque Disgusting as a worshiper just to investigate?...let's respect the House of GOD bikonu
What you wrote doesn't add up at all. How many times have you seen a Muslim female in a mosque

3 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by legba1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iam seriously scared to my marrows about the fact some folks up here occupys the same country as my self.....yea fulani herdsmen are a concern and are well known...now wat do we do about oyhers persons of concerns that roam free ....why on earth will a supposedly educated youth of this generation spew that Dr Adelakun should be gtateful she was not beaten to pulp...ask me for wat? for doing wat journalists world over will do....investigate befote going to press...haba...I have to evacuate this part of the world.

my kids deserve beta I beg......and I hope y'all know COZA cant fight the press...

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by emwye(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
It’s the same person. She’s also a professor in the US.
martineverest:
just saw on instablog9ja that an American professor was arrested in COZA too
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by emwye(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
She isn’t even a Muslim. Na wa to people o.
HazzanTazzan:

Why not?
She won't disrupt the worship proceedings...

She will simply worship with them and talk ti people after the service disperse...

What are you saying pls... dont bring muslims into this stupidity

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by streetfabulous: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
edaniel5050:
She has confessed oo
Good. Can we relax from all these sensationalism and allow the police to do their job. Timi and busola now have the best opportunity by the Law to defend their allegations.

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Jaqenhghar: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
I hope the captain doesnt rape her

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
mike404:
YORUBA MUSLIMS TRYING SO HARD TO BRING DOWN THEIR CHRISTIAN BRETHREN.

Are you for real ? You are so dumb .. How can I state such what has this got to do with Muslims ? Are timi or busola Muslims..what the hell is wrong with u ?

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
madone:
Detain u for wetin Na. All this people with dead career looking for how to get popular with another man matter grin

everybody wants to react now as d matter dey hot so they can shine again... mesef go soon react my own..

Punch headline***
Gooogle504 was there when Gucci pastor Fatoyinbo started in Ilorin

next thing m on nairaland front-page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences / Questions For Christians: Is the Catholic Church The First Church? / Sunday Mbang Is Dead (Methodist Prelate-emeritus Dies At 86)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.