Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA (27762 Views)

Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Dino98: 6:42am On Jul 22, 2019
softwerk:
grin

This is what you get when an ex-AYE Chief Priest turns Pastor!

I will NOT comment further until I hear from my husband Nwamaikpe kiss

He was an Aye chief priest??
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by aalangel(f): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2019
You went to church...not to worship God, but to do Mama Ntafia. I'm a Broadcast Journalist, but God will not allow me do this kind of Reporting. Good for her!!!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2019
mapet:

Your submission is contradictory

1. That she would be biased because you think she is a feminist, should not preclude her from doing her job. This is her JOB.
2. Pray tell, how is a "MAN" automatically translate to a neutral person? Why are you so " engrossed" with gender at the expense of fact finding?
3. If the church is an open place, she has the right to walk in and observe. She does not need any permission to walk into the church on Sunday during service and observe. She will only require permission if she wants an interview with Biodun or any designated church official
Most feminist are biased hence I opted for a man however if the newspaper needed to get reportage using a woman, that woman shouldn't be used. Her view on feminism would influence her report
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by mapet: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
asuustrike1:

Most feminist are biased hence I opted for a man however if the newspaper needed to get reportage using a woman, that woman shouldn't be used. Her view on feminism would influence her report

1. @underlined - As evidenced by what data?
2. You should learn to separate your opinions from facts

Ps: I don't agree with Abimbola Adelakun's write-ups most of the time. I believe she's a brilliant but not too matured writer; but let her do her job to get the facts out. We separate the facts from any other conceived notions

Cheers
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
mapet:

1. @underlined - As evidenced by what data?
2. You should learn to separate your opinions from facts

Ps: I don't agree with Abimbola Adelakun's write-ups most of the time. I believe she's a brilliant but not too matured writer; but let her do her job to get the facts out. We separate the facts from any other conceived notions

Cheers
I agree with your submission on the first question raised on biasness of feminist however I doubt their objectivity towards case like this. It would have been better a neutral person investigate this case not a radical feminist. I equally saw where someone said she came to church but you and I know she has ulterior motive for such visit.I vehemently condemn the act by those church members for the harassment made towards her. You have to understand too that these media personalities twist stories to sell articles. Most times they don't say it the way it happens hence the defense from those church officials. Hope you get my point
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by mapet: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
asuustrike1:

I agree with your submission on the first question raised on biasness of feminist however I doubt their objectivity towards case like this. It would have been better a neutral person investigate this case not a radical feminist. I equally saw where someone said she came to church but you and I know she has ulterior motive for such visit.I vehemently condemn the act by those church members for the harassment made towards her. You have to understand too that these media personalities twist stories to sell articles. Most times they don't say it the way it happens hence the defense from those church officials. Hope you get my point

On this point, I agree with you. I guess that is why professionalism should be the watch-ward in all facets of life. Meanwhile, her feminist image did not occur to me till you raised it, then I remember one article she wrote on Oshiomole & the teacher who could not read/spell. Her summary was that Oshiomole "intimidated" the teacher because it's a woman in question grin grin grin
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
mapet:

On this point, I agree with you. I guess that is why professionalism should be the watch-ward in all facets of life. Meanwhile, her feminist image did not occur to me till you raised it, then I remember one article she wrote on Oshiomole & the teacher who could not read/spell. Her summary was that Oshiomole "intimidated" the teacher because it's a woman in question grin grin grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences / Pope Appoints Jude Thaddeus Okolo As Apostolic Nuncio In Ireland / Benefits Of Paying Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.