Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,688 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ (11709 Views)

200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / Celine And The Hoffman … (18+) / Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Kisses German Man, Accused Of Transmitting HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Aidejay(m): 1:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Diana Ross 73 make up free
Stunning shocked

5 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Aidejay(m): 1:15am On Jul 22, 2019
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Aidejay(m): 1:41am On Jul 22, 2019
tongue

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Something is eating up this woman,just a shadow of herself.
she lost her husband and brother and dats what eating her. Op ur comparism is immature.

4 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:01am On Jul 22, 2019
Alt
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by JennyOfOldstones(f): 5:58am On Jul 22, 2019
I was going to post pictures of Jane Fonda to show how baseless this topic is but someone has done it already

4 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2019
martineverest:
rubbish...can't u see that Celine Dion is skinny?.

show us a comparison when Celine is fleshy like Joyce

Lol, don't allow sentiment bro. Celine Dion's look and health has raised the concerns of many people lately. Its not about skinny, being slim and skinny is even thought to be beautiful for a woman among the whites.
Not because she's skinny, Celine looks unhealthy and aged for a 50+ white woman, it's obvious and her fans are bothered all over.
Perhaps she is suffering from drug addiction, psychological or mental illness or some other things she's hiding from the public. I can only wish her quick recovery. This is not the beautiful woman with hypnotic sweet voice we use to know back then.

2 Likes

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Elizadath: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2019
linecrosser:
It's not about religion, and BTW Christianity is not a religion it's a way of life.
Even caleb at 80 years was still strong to take mountain, and Moses was also strong till death. Being born again and being close to God is profitable in all ways. When God instructs us to keep our body from fornication or adultery it's for our own good.
It pays to serve Jesus.
The unspeakable peace of mind divinely from above is the xfactor. ....they shall be like the tree planted by the river side.....
There is pain hidden in the success of the world no matter how successful you are without the big "J"
Your pain and sorrow is waiting outside.
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by martineverest(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Lol, don't allow sentiment bro. Celine Dion's look and health has raised the concerns of many people lately. Its not about skinny, being slim and skinny is even thought to be beautiful for a woman among the whites.
Not because she's skinny, Celine looks unhealthy and aged for a 50+ white woman, it's obvious and her fans are bothered all over.
Perhaps she is suffering from drug addiction, psychological or mental illness or some other things she's hiding from the public. I can only wish her quick recovery. This is not the beautiful woman with hypnotic sweet voice we use to know back then.
ogbeni,follow Celine Dion on Instagram..she's always having a concert weekly...an unstable human can't do that.

don't forget Celine has been among the highest earning musicians for like a decade,cos of her concert in las Vegas and other cities
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by hollah123: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2019
ubunja:
atheist spotted
all these brainwashed fools self, so religion has to do with ageing? what about all those pastors with oversized shirt and trousers n gangsters that look fresh. u are blinded by religion

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Michael
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
martineverest:
ogbeni,follow Celine Dion on Instagram..she's always having a concert weekly...an unstable human can't do that.

don't forget Celine has been among the highest earning musicians for like a decade,cos of her concert in las Vegas and other cities

Seems you like to argue blindly bro. You're off point. She holds concert weekly or everyday that's not the point, doesn't compulsorily means she is OK. Celebrities go through some secret issues while they look very active to the public. You only realize what they're passing through sometimes when things get out of hand or they commit suicide.
She's not looking OK, that's the point here. She knows whatever might be wrong which she might not be revealing to the public. But she's not looking good. It might be drugs or something else but she doesn't look OK.
You don't need to look at her twice before you know. Everybody knows, her fans online have been showing concerns.
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by rayzar(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by rayzar(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Religion has nothing to do with their physical appearance. Such an unfair comparison.
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by ubunja(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
hollah123:
all these brainwashed fools self, so religion has to do with ageing? what about all those pastors with oversized shirt and trousers n gangsters that look fresh. u are blinded by religion
don't make your problems with God my problems
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by ubunja(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
theButterfly:
Religion has nothing to do with their physical appearance. Such an unfair comparison.
that's because you're dumb

Religion teaches you first of all to live a clean life. No drinking, parting, smoking, drugs, healthy habits.. You do reap the benefits physically. You age slower and look fresh for longer.

Look at two women of the same age, one married one slutting and you'll see the married one looks younger. Good habits pay off.

Don't let your hatred of religion make a fool out of you.

1 Like

Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by ubunja(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
rayzar:
Oga Abeg Get Ur Freaking Facts Well, Wetin Bring Religion Come Dis One??
Just In case You Don't Know This Joyce Woman Has Undergone Makeup surgeries to attain Those Looks. Yeye Thing (no be insult o)
Celine Dion also did plastic surgeries dude.
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by ABCthings: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
This is the only thought that comes across the average naija youths mind when other countries are thinking of 7g technology.
What the hell am I doing in this country undecided undecided undecided

Nonsense and religion
You're sick.
Honestly you're really sick.
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by movingclouds(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Just leave the comparisons... One's just privileged to live better...but this is another thing, the past matters.. Karma bleeps everyone but not in the same hole
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
More comments please
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by linecrosser: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
MiddleDimension:

so is Islam and the ATR. they are all ways of life

When I say way of life, I'm not talking about going to church,im talking about having a personal relationship with God. (i. e. Knowing God for yourself and God also knows you)
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by MiddleDimension: 5:19am On Jul 23, 2019
linecrosser:

When I say way of life, I'm not talking about going to church,im talking about having a personal relationship with God. (i. e. Knowing God for yourself and God also knows you)

the same is true for Islam and the ATR
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by TANID(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2019
IamPlato:
One Has Aids And The Other Is An MILF

And Why Exactly Are We Comparing Them undecided
cheesy
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by TANID(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2019
catwalq:
How does religion factor in their looks for heaven's sake?
Exactly What First Comes To My Mind When I Open See This Thread.
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by ThothHermes: 7:55am On Jul 23, 2019
As within, so without...
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2019
TANID:
Exactly What First Comes To My Mind When I Open See This Thread.

Proverbs 4:20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 4:21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 4:22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by linecrosser: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2019
MiddleDimension:

the same is true for Islam and the ATR

It's not true. Read your Bible very well and you will see why the disciples were first called Christians.
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2019
Who
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by chinchonglee(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2019
ubunja:
that's because you're dumb

Religion teaches you first of all to live a clean life. No drinking, parting, smoking, drugs, healthy habits.. You do reap the benefits physically. You age slower and look fresh for longer.

[s]Look at two women of the same age, one married one slutting and you'll see the married one looks younger. Good habits pay off.[/s]

Don't let your hatred of religion make a fool out of you.
I tink say na only girls panties yahoo boys dey use

So tell me who use ur brain
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by MiddleDimension: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
linecrosser:

It's not true. Read your Bible very well and you will see why the disciples were first called Christians.

because they behaved like christ. how did he behave? feed the hungry, taught the people sound teaching eg sermon on the mount etc. they said he healed the sick. this means muslims and ATR adherents and even athiests are mire Christian than the so-called Christians themselves!

actually it is said in the Quran in chapter4 vs177
It is not righteousness that you turn your faces towards the East and the West, but righteousness is the one who believes in Allah and the last day and the angels and the Book and the prophets, and gives away wealth out of love for Him to the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the way­farer and the beggars and for (the emancipation of) the captives, and keeps up prayer and pays the zakat, and the performers of their promise when they make a promise, and the patient in distress and affliction and in time of conflict - these are they who are true and these are they who are the pious (177).

the discription of the true Muslim here, is the same description of who jesus is and by extension, the Christian.
Re: Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ by KmniAutos(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Who

Are you still interested in the generaor?.... have got some more too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl's Pussy Stinks / Love, Money And Relationships / This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.