Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence (35354 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by salford1: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Budex40:

Why should she file d case in Lagos when d "crime" happened in Kwara
No one is going to Abuja or Kwara. Case transfered.

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by nokatakata: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Just like atikulate and obituary supporters, they won't be able to provide evidence against their flimsy and emotional accusation. Oya go court go explain yourself.

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by spirit6: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Remimadrid:
This would be a disgrace to d people who pay to the GoFundMe page created by Timi Dakolo and his wife. Would they ask for refund or what.
Shout out to all the Yeyebrities in Nigeria and the Idiots we have on Nairaland, wey insult and condemn Fatoyinbo without SUBSTANTIAL evidence, una all dey craze.
And the last shout out to Timi and wife, it's not easy to come up with a new way to scam ourselves. I Hail oo.

Thunder fire you Dia idiot

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by lexy2014: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
salford1:

Direct your question to the legal practitioner that interviewed them. I.e Chude.

But since u are his spokesman, am certain u can authoritatively speak on his behalf

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by jaxxy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
sunkoye:
bill Cosby admitted guilt many years ago in a sealed despondent. It was when the authorities gave an approval that it should be unsealed was when they could convict him. Let's get our facts right bro.

When he admitted guilt was there forensic evidence? We are still saying same thing. Serial rape can be established quite easily than a one off from other details gathered, u don’t need to catch him in the very act to prove it.

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by chukelvin(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When all of this dies down.
Biodun Fatoyinbo should consider closing down his church and starting a fashion empire.

Then he won't be morally obliged to be sexually monogamous.

I definitely would love to have a one on one conversation with you...u dont look like what is portrayed about you here in the long run...
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by goldenfrosh(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Like you assisted him
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by salford1: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
lexy2014:

But since u are his spokesman, am certain u can authoritatively speak on his behalf
Editor at y naija Dot com

Just as you are totoyinbo's spokesman too eh?

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Lokoyen(m): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Biodun Fatoyinbo should consider closing down his church and starting a fashion empire.

Close it down for him. Oponu! one minute u will make sense the other minute ure already on ur weed again.

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
drinoayo:
A Nigerian judge, Charles Omole, took to his Twitter handle today to give his analysis on the Busola Dakolo/Biodun Fatoyinbo rape scandal, Igbere TV reports.

According to Omole, Fatoyinbo will most likely not be convicted because the Dakolos have no substantial evidence against him.

Read what he wrote below;

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/832727/rape-fatoyinbo-will-not-be-convicted-because-busola-has-no-evidence-nigerian-judge/

Rapist defenders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Hangulsaram: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chrisrare:
You dont have to be a rocket scientist to know fatoyinbo is guilty. Nigerian pastors we all know are crooks and criminals.
But on the flip side, busola is just clutching at straws since she cant provide any sort of evidence of the rape.
You read with sentiments, this is not about guilty or no guilty and as a matter of fact the court is the only institution that can pronounce him guilty not you. But they need evidence to do so.
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by lexy2014: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
salford1:

Editor at y naija Dot com

Just as you are totoyinbo's spokesman too eh?
U even have d guys address. Then am sure u already have an answer to d question I asked?
Did me& u have a discussion regarding Fatoyinbo?
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by salford1: 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Rapist defenders
grin
Awon enablers..

They start or end their sentences with: I do not support rape cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
All these girls that will be crushing on pastors uncontrollably and will do anything to get the pastor attention. When they get 'Cozalized' now, they will start shouting rape upandan.
That was how one girl in church waited to see the pastor after service this afternoon at the auditorium. When it was her turn, she began to tell the pastor one thing one thing as usual they will always find a bad emotional scary stories to tell to get the pastor sympathy and urgent attention.
That was how the pastor started praying for her ooo. This girl began to dance like Nneka the pretty Serpent. She just dey wine and twist body like snake. Me I just dey look them from where I stand and was wondering that shebi service just ended and deliverance prayers were fired and nobody said pim. The church was silent no ladies scream as it use to happen during deliverance which one be this one now wey con dey dance like snake. Well I continued looking at the beautiful babe acting out like snake... Aunty no gree stop ooo obviously she was enjoying every bit of it. Na so pastor call another pastor say make e con take over that he's exhausted as he has been standing for hours. As another pastor take over na, pastor never even say in Jesus name, Aunty open eyes clearly look the new pastor con dey vex. You need to see serious Frowning. She squeezed her face sotey the new pastor had to ask what the matter was maybe he was thinking the demon in her was the one frowning, Aunty said she's fine, picked her fallen scarf and left. I was like eh en, orisirisi...
Tomorrow now na dem go dey shout rape rape.
These men go through lots of temptation/seduction from female members. Now it takes the grace of God for these men to overcome these temptations.
No wonder Pastor DK Olukoya of MFM, I heard he attends to all females standing close to the door of his office as in not seated, standing close to the door of his office asking what can I do for you ma? And na so he go stand for domot till una two talk finish. As a Lady you can't even enter his office not even when he is standing close to the door...

I'm still wondering why Busola family or siblings are yet to speak on this issue on ground...
It's well ooo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Tedpgrass: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
salford1:

Its already being done the proper way, and there is absolutely nothing wrong in whipping up sentiments on social media too.

I disagree..
Whipping up sentiments is not only distracting away from the legal question at hand due to the morality argument rearing its head, it often takes away the momentum due to information fatigue..people become jaded and distracted.

Using SM to publicise the case to get other victims to speak up:-- yes

But continual play out in the public gallery :-- no!!

Many silent victims are often scared to come out given the public reprisals on the accuser as a result.

The truth is what we should seek not opinions nor counter-opinions as they are often tainted!!
That's largely not possible on SM.

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Chukwurah003: 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chrisrare:
You dont have to be a rocket scientist to know fatoyinbo is guilty. Nigerian pastors we all know are crooks and criminals.
But on the flip side, busola is just clutching at straws since she cant provide any sort of evidence of the rape.

Your comment is biased. You don’t have a point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Femeto: 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mr Lawyer you are an ordinary man. This case is in the court of God. He is the Chief judge of all judges. Evidence or no evidence it is a won case.

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by BigND(m): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by BigND(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Who was this towering mentor father figure you are talking about? Biodun the Pastor of today or Biodun the young man of 20 years ago before even COZA was formed?
I will advise you go watch and listen carefully to the video interview of Busola and not just part 1 but particularly part 2 and also parts 3 and 4.
Many of you commenting and going high on emotions and sentiments did not even listen to what the woman herself said. If you did, you would VERY EASILY understand that this is certainly no case of Rape.
Equally, if you calculate the timelines properly and compare to available data such as Busola’s international passport, school records, etc which will all be made available to the Police/Court of Law, you will understand that Busola was above 17 years at the time.
The alleged offence took place in Kwara for those shouting “statutory rape”. Kwara is in Northern Nigeria and operates the Penal Code and statutory Rape under the Penal Code is sex with a girl 14 years and below.
In Southern Nigeria, Statutory Rape is sex with a girl under 16 years BUT NOTE that you must start prosecution within TWO months of the alleged crime, there must be corroborative evidence of a witness to the crime and it is a defence if the accused believed the girl to be over 16 years, even if she was not.
These ones are not the same technicalities as your CJN “DRIVING” an airplane grin
Chew on that for now.
LeSaint:

Good analysis, "judge". But you can't say oral evidence would be discounted just because they are coming from relatives? Who else would a teenager turn to if she falls into trouble? and, if I recall correctly, she mentioned a couple of other church leaders who also intervened at that time, one of them even falling-out with Fatoyinbo.
By the way, is Fatoyinbo saying it was consensual? I thought his defense is It Didn't Happen?
You may be a judge and I'm just a layman, but I detect a conservative, patriarchal mindset here. We are talking here of abuse of a girl-child by some towering, mentor-spiritual-guide-father figure, and modern justice systems in most civilized climes are getting sensitized to do their best to protect our vulnerable children. You are also wrong about how your corollary (the boxing glove case) would be decided elsewhere.
In America, I can bet you that that husband would have been a jail bird - and the police would have produced the gloves in court for sure.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Isoduwa(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Make he close bushmeat shop go open indomi store Abi?

Thank you ooh
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by delawal: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
whether convicted or not, d truth is that d pastor fatoyinbo has been exposed as a sex predator he is. DT guy takes advantage of women. he is evil, not fit to be called a christian talk more of a pastor. he will try to use money to salvage his already battered influence

2 Likes

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by salford1: 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Isoduwa:

Make he close bushmeat shop go open indomi store Abi?

Thank you ooh
grin grin
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by zeestone99(m): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funaki:
"The boxing gloves recovered from the house was misplaced by the police "

Fear police

Some women can tell lies, why would a man go and put on boxing gloves to beat his wife.. As in the man said wait for me let me wear my glove cos you are a stubborn woman. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Enemyofpeace: 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Only mumu no go know that for Nigeria
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by tomdon(m): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2019
imitateMe:
I love the way he dissected the issue. The way this matter is going, Pastor Biodun will sue them effectively.

All the money some idiots contributed to the Dakolos will be wasted. Busola and Timi really messed up big time. Why couldn't they use the tactic of that OAU lady?

A simple audio recording would have been necessary before going to social media. All she needed to do was to go to his office with a hidden recorder and bring up the rape topic to the pastor.

Timi Dakolo na mumu. I repeat; Timi Dakolo na mumu.
**hisses with anus**

He's naive. He obviously didn't doesn't have prior experience of law matters and he never read wide

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by bakescos01: 12:15am On Jul 22, 2019
greggng:

Whether he is convicted or not, we will take solace by the fact that he won't escape God's judgement...you can deceive men but not God. For busola ...she has gotten closure ...that is the most important thing....the burden has now been transferred to your pastor and his gullible followers. ...to me this is justice in a way

No one can say what really happened that day between the Pastor and the lady. It's between both of them and God. No one knows the actual truth. We should stop picking sides. What if she accused the man wrongly? There is no burden on anyone. The burden can only be on the lady or the man if he actually raped her. We should stop judging issues with emotion but with fact. Also, stop believing everything you hear from these so-called celebrities. Most are not who you think they are when you meet them one on one. Don't follow the crowd. Reason critically.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Amazingman(m): 12:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Chrisrare:

You and who know they are guilty? You better go get a new brain surgery, seriously it will help u in showing much if your personality online. We all know, it must be you and akpeteshe u are taking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by oruma19: 12:25am On Jul 22, 2019
drinoayo:
A Nigerian judge, Charles Omole, took to his Twitter handle today to give his analysis on the Busola Dakolo/Biodun Fatoyinbo rape scandal, Igbere TV reports.

According to Omole, Fatoyinbo will most likely not be convicted because the Dakolos have no substantial evidence against him.

Read what he wrote below;

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/832727/rape-fatoyinbo-will-not-be-convicted-because-busola-has-no-evidence-nigerian-judge/

where will they get substantial evidence from? Does any woman prepare to be raped? If the law does not punish him God, I mean the real God that created the world will close his nose, he will die untimely and disgracefully, mark my words. U cant mock God and go scotfree

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by greggng: 12:29am On Jul 22, 2019
bakescos01:

No one can say what really happened that day between the Pastor and the lady. It's between both of them and God. No one knows the actual truth. We should stop picking sides. What if she accused the man wrongly? There is no burden on anyone. The burden can only be on the lady or the man if he actually raped her. We should stop judging issues with emotion but with fact. Also, stop believing everything you hear from these so-called celebrities. Most are not who you think they are when you meet them one on one. Don't follow the crowd. Reason critically.

In as much as I agree with you but I insist that due process has to be followed. Nobody is above the law. By due process I mean busola reported the matter to the police in Lagos after the viral video of her accusing the pastor of rape. Lots of people adviced her to seek justice cos no time bound in criminal case. So she decided to report the matter. Since then they have visited same police several times whenever their attention is required. However we are yet to hear what the police whom she reported to in Lagos was doing. The next shocker was invitation over falsehood in Abuja. ....why do we love distortion of due process. .? I don't care who wins the case but let there be due process. It is the dakolos that will ask the police to charge the matter to court if both parties fails to reach an agreement to resolve it outside the court.

1 Like

Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Flier: 12:39am On Jul 22, 2019
Funaki:
"The boxing gloves recovered from the house was misplaced by the police "

Fear police
That is Nigeria for you
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by kinibigdeal(m): 12:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Chrisrare:

See no one is calling the man a saint but from all indications, its not a rape. I want to believe it's consentual honestly. That Busola may be hiding something from Timi
Re: Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence by Boyooosa(m): 12:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Bobby4090:
Why should a case Biodun filed in a Lagos court be taken to Abuja. Are there not forensic experts in Lagos for a simple issue of rape? How could a rape victim be told to be coming to Abuja to give evidence? The sad side of this is that girls will now be scared of shaming their abusers.
But if she wins the case even without substantial evidence, every Lady should start exploiting or alleging their fuckmates at will?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar / Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.