Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun (32486 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

See how you’ve gotten yourself all confused and twisted trying to be too clever by half.
No, that cultists rape does not mean rapists are cultists just as that presidents walk does not...
U look at a person’s history to guage their purview, see what they are CAPABLE of doing. People relapse.
Secondly u r confusing this forum with a court of law. Law is very technical which is why an obviously guilty person may walk free.
This is court of public opinion which is why it matters that Fato was once a cultist who might have killed and raped b4.
As 4 pictorial evidence, u and I were not there, we go by what people who were there said. NPF has not disputed the eye witness accounts.

Mind u, Nigerians are the ones saying these things not yours truly.

Here they are again:

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist ,forget either pastor or no pastor”.

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

Do u have any evidence that because Fatoyinbo was a self-confessed cultist he killed and raped? According to u "cultists are rapists". can u prove that? If "cultists are rapists" then it automatically means that "rapists are cultists". Its that simple.

It is escapist 4u to say that because this isn't a law court, then that gives u d freedom to make claims that u can't defend. All that u have said are hearsay& conjectures which u can't even support with d most rational of arguments or facts.

Once again let me quote Charles Omole: "Cases are about evidence, not morality or feral outrage".

Fatoyinbo was accused by d Dakolos of rape but in all that u have said, u haven't been able to provide a shroud of evidence to support ur claim. Even if u can't, at least provide facts to support ur claims. Unfortunately, u can't do that. U talking about cultism. Pls provide facts to prove that once a person was a cultist, he remains a cultist 4 life. If u saying that, then am sure Paul Adefarasin is still a junkie cos he professed that he was once a junkie. Am also sure apostle Paul in d bible was a murderer & killer all his life cos he once a murderer & killer. That means that because a child stole from his mothers pot as a child, then he remains a thief for life.

CanadaOrBust:

Mind u, Nigerians are the ones saying these things not yours truly.

Here they are again:

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

Who are d Nigerians that are saying d above? Am a Nigerian. I didn't say that. Did u speak to all Nigerians b4 u came 2d conclusion that "Nigerians are the ones saying these things"?

CanadaOrBust:

As 4 pictorial evidence, u and I were not there, we go by what people who were there said. NPF has not disputed the eye witness accounts.

Who are d eye witnesses? I wasn't there that's y i asked u to verify what u were saying. Unfortunately, u are basing ur claims on heresay. U can't even verify anything u are saying as to whether it is d truth or not but u are posting them all over d place as a true reflection of events. If u can't say for a certainty that d information u are sharing is d truth, then y are u sharing it?
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by CanadaOrBust: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
lexy2014:

Do u have any evidence that because Fatoyinbo was a self-confessed cultist he killed and raped? According to u "cultists are rapists". can u prove that? If "cultists are rapists" then it automatically means that "rapists are cultists". Its that simple.

It is escapist 4u to say that because this isn't a law court, then that gives u d freedom to make claims that u can't defend. All that u have said are hearsay& conjectures which u can't even support with d most rational of arguments or facts.

Once again let me quote Charles Omole: "Cases are about evidence, not morality or feral outrage".

Fatoyinbo was accused by d Dakolos of rape but in all that u have said, u haven't been able to provide a shroud of evidence to support ur claim. Even if u can't, at least provide facts to support ur claims. Unfortunately, u can't do that. U talking about cultism. Pls provide facts to prove that once a person was a cultist, he remains a cultist 4 life. If u saying that, then am sure Paul Adefarasin is still a junkie cos he professed that he was once a junkie. Am also sure apostle Paul in d bible was a murderer & killer all his life cos he once a murderer & killer. That means that because a child stole from his mothers pot as a child, then he remains a thief for life.

Who are d Nigerians that are saying d above? Am a Nigerian. I didn't say that. Did u speak to all Nigerians b4 u came 2d conclusion that "Nigerians are the ones saying these things"?

Who are d eye witnesses? I wasn't there that's y i asked u to verify what u were saying. Unfortunately, u are basing ur claims on heresay. U can't even verify anything u are saying as to whether it is d truth or not but u are posting them all over d place as a true reflection of events. If u can't say for a certainty that d information u are sharing is d truth, then y are u sharing it?

Guy, what’s your problem. Because I said “cultists rape” DOES NOT MEAN ALL RAPISTS ARE CULTISTS! U keep repeating it and it’s annoying.
Evidence that cultists rape? If u don’t see that all over newspapers then I can’t help u. Some even use it as part of initiation.

When Your daughter tells u she was raped last year by her teacher quote for her: "Cases are about evidence, not morality or feral outrage"!

Of course this is not a court or Fato would have been deposed by a lawyer and all his cultist past delved into.

Like I said, these are posts I copied from threads, does not mean I agree with everything they say, example , though the cultist past is significant, I do not agree that once a cultist always a cultist.

The eyewitnesses?
You and I were not there. Here is what someone who was there wrote (AN EYEWITNESS) (and police has not denied it):

“Sending a bus load of armed policemen and shady men lying in wait to intimidate my wife and children today, forcing their way into my home? Is that how the REAL police deliver a letter? This is the best you can do? This is why all the hurting women and families haven't come against you?”.
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by bezimo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U actually are

Just like your father..idiot goat
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by lexy2014: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Guy, what’s your problem. Because I said “cultists rape” DOES NOT MEAN ALL RAPISTS ARE CULTISTS! U keep repeating it and it’s annoying.
Evidence that cultists rape? If u don’t see that all over newspapers then I can’t help u. Some even use it as part of initiation.

When Your daughter tells u she was raped last year by her teacher quote for her: "Cases are about evidence, not morality or feral outrage"!

Of course this is not a court or Fato would have been deposed by a lawyer and all his cultist past delved into.

Like I said, these are posts I copied from threads, does not mean I agree with everything they say, example , though the cultist past is significant, I do not agree that once a cultist always a cultist.

The eyewitnesses? I will modify this thread and post it

U are annoyed? How's that my problem? If u can't control ur emotions, there's nothing I can do about it.

This is d question I asked u:

lexy2014:

Do u have any evidence that because Fatoyinbo was a self-confessed cultist he killed and raped?

Am still waiting for ur evidence or proof.

CanadaOrBust:

So "some" cultists use rape as part of initiation but here u are generalising that "cultists are rapists". Did ur newspaper reports cover d activities of all cult groups & their activities in Nigeria? If u knew that not all rapists are cultists, how did u come to d conclusion that all cultists are rapists?

CanadaOrBust:

Obviously u are getting emotional. I get this type of emotional responses alot. Its usually when folks start running out of things to say or loose d ability 2 defend their claims. If u can't match what Charles Omole said with superior argument, there's no shame in admitting it. Charles Omole has a Ph.D in law& am certain he has female family members. I also don't think u no more than he does when it comes to issues like this. So keep ur emotions in check& put forward rational arguments not personal attacks.

CanadaOrBust:

This is a very funny statement because it was Fatoyinbo himself who made disclosures about his cultist past on several occasions while delivering sermons. So I don't no how u came 2d conclusion about his cultist past was a product of some kind of private investigation.

CanadaOrBust:

U don't agree that once a cultist always a cultist but u quoted it to justify ur point that cultists are rapists. If u don't believe it, then u won't b quoting it in order to validate ur point of view. U have quoted d same things u say u don't agree with over& over again. That clearly shows that u are more interested in sensationalism than u are interested in d truth. That's y I asked u if u don't believe that what u are quoting aren't d truth, then y are quoting them, sharing them in ur comments & using them to defend ur comments?

CanadaOrBust:

The eyewitnesses?
You and I were not there. Here is what someone who was there wrote (AN EYEWITNESS) (and police has not denied it):

“Sending a bus load of armed policemen and shady men lying in wait to intimidate my wife and children today, forcing their way into my home? Is that how the REAL police deliver a letter? This is the best you can do? This is why all the hurting women and families haven't come against you?”.

This was& this is my response

lexy2014:

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by CanadaOrBust: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
lexy2014:

U are annoyed? How's that my problem? If u can't control ur emotions, there's nothing I can do about it.

This is d question I asked u:

Now, here is that what Nigerians are saying. See how
I’ve changed it

So "some" cultists use rape as part of initiation but here u are generalising that "cultists are rapists". Did ur newspaper reports cover d activities of all cult groups & their activities in Nigeria? If u knew that not all rapists are cultists, how did u come to d conclusion that all cultists are rapists?

Obviously u are getting emotional. I get this type of emotional responses alot. Its usually when folks start running out of things to say or loose d ability 2 defend their claims. If u can't match what Charles Omole said with superior argument, there's no shame in admitting it. Charles Omole has a Ph.D in law& am certain he has female family members. I also don't think u no more than he does when it comes to issues like this. So keep ur emotions in check& put forward rational arguments not personal attacks.

This is a very funny statement because it was Fatoyinbo himself who made disclosures about his cultist past on several occasions while delivering sermons. So I don't no how u came 2d conclusion about his cultist past was a product of some kind of private investigation.

U don't agree that once a cultist always a cultist but u quoted it to justify ur point that cultists are rapists. If u don't believe it, then u won't b quoting in order to validate ur point of view. U have quoted d same things u say u don't agree with over& over again and yet u don't agree with everything u quoted. That's y I asked u if u don't believe that what u are quoting aren't d truth, then y are quoting them, sharing them in ur comments & using them to defend ur comments?

This was& this is my response

You keep asking for evidence and proof like we r in court, when circumstantial evidence is all around u. Bros, you may be a bloodless machine, as for me I’m a human being with emotions and God-given common sense. If several girls, despite the stigma in Nigerian culture, say they were groomed then (statutorily) raped by their ex-cultist pastor, my inclination is to believe the girls and not the pastor.

I said “cultists rape”. That’s what I said NOT “all cultists are rapists” as u keep repeating.

I’ve Amended that list of what 9ja’s are saying. See below

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with this)

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by lexy2014: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

You keep asking for evidence and proof like we r in court, when circumstantial evidence is all OoBros, you may be a bloodless machine, as for me I’m a human being with emotions and God-given common sense. If several girls, despite the stigma in Nigerian culture, say they were groomed then (statutorily) raped by their ex-cultist pastor, my inclination is to believe the girls and not the pastor.

I said “cultists rape”. That’s what I said NOT “all cultists are rapists” as u keep repeating.

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with née

I keep saying "proof" cos u can't b saying things u can't prove whether it is in a court or not except u are only interested in sensationalism & not d truth. D fact that this isn't a court is no excuse 4u to say things that aren't d truth. So far all u have said& continue to repeat are information u say u got from others which is hearsay. Information that u can't verify but they make up 80% of ur comments yet u say u don't agree with them. It shows that u aren't even being honest with urself.

CanadaOrBust:

If several girls, despite the stigma in Nigerian culture, say they were groomed then (statutorily) raped by their ex-cultist pastor, my inclination is to believe the girls and not the pastor.

Who are d "several girls"? Pls let us no

CanadaOrBust:

What is d difference between "cultists are rapists" and "all cultists are rapists"? What is d difference between "cars have engines" & "all cars have engines"? U weren't specific in ur claim. Right now u only trying to save face cos u made a blunder initially.

CanadaOrBust:

Who are d Nigerians? U still haven't said. U are making things up. U can't verify anything u are saying.
U haven't amended anything. U are just repeating urself over and over again. Quoting d same information that u say u don't agree with. U still have dodged answering d question: if u don't agree with everything u are quoting, then y are u quoting them as d truth? U can't even verify anything u are saying as to whether it is d truth or not but u are posting them all over d place as a true reflection of events. If u can't say for a certainty that d information u are sharing is d truth, then y are u sharing it?
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by CanadaOrBust: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2019
lexy2014:

I keep saying "proof" cos u can't b saying things u can't prove whether it is in a court or not except u are only interested in sensationalism & not d truth. D fact that this isn't a court is no excuse 4u to say things that aren't d truth. So far all u have said& continue to repeat are information u say u got from others which is hearsay. Information that u can't verify but they make up 80% of ur comments yet u say u don't agree with them. It shows that u aren't even being honest with urself.

Who are d "several girls"? Pls let us no

What is d difference between "cultists are rapists" and "all cultists are rapists"? What is d difference between "cars have engines" & "all cars have engines"? U weren't specific in ur claim. Right now u only trying to save face cos u made a blunder initially.

Who are d Nigerians? U still haven't said. U are making things up. U can't verify anything u are saying.
U haven't amended anything. U are just repeating urself over and over again. Quoting d same information that u say u don't agree with. U still have dodged answering d question: if u don't agree with everything u are quoting, then y are u quoting them as d truth? U can't even verify anything u are saying as to whether it is d truth or not but u are posting them all over d place as a true reflection of events. If u can't say for a certainty that d information u are sharing is d truth, then y are u sharing it?

You can’t possibly be this daft, I said “CULTISTS RAPE” I even gave u an example - saying “presidents walk” does not mean all walkers are presidents. Jeez!

Here is that what 9jas are saying. This time I boldend the amendment 4 u to see it clearly. Of course I more or less agree with the rest:

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with this)

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by lexy2014: 12:16am On Jul 23, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

You can’t possibly be this daft, I said “CULTISTS RAPE” I even gave u an example - saying “presidents walk” does not mean all walkers are presidents. Jeez!

Here is that what 9jas are saying. This time I boldend the amendment 4 u to see it clearly. Of course I more or less agree with the rest:

Like I said, proof of nothing to say is personal attacks & insults. U have run out of things 2 say dude. What is d difference between "presidents walk" and "all presidents walk"? These aew just simple questions which u just can't answer. What is d difference between "cultists rape" and "all cultists rape". A reminder that in ur statement that u didn't use any adjective to tell us if its all or some. So when u say "cultists rape" or "presidents walk", that's a general statement. So u are only a victim of ur own words.

CanadaOrBust:

D problem is that u aren't even honest with urself so u are neither here nor there. I have asked u several times, who are d Nigerians that u are quoting? Once again, u are generalizing just like d "cultists rape" statement. U want to eat ur cake & have it at d same time. "Nigerians are saying...". Who are d Nigerians? Am a Nigerian. I didn't say. Once again, u can't verify anything u saying.

I didn't read any of d quotes u added to ur post cos I have read them b4. Its just d same copy & paste u doing. Am not interested in whether u bolded or didn't bold. All am interested in is u verifying all ur quotes.

if u don't agree with everything u are quoting, then y are u quoting them as d truth? U can't even verify anything u are saying as to whether it is d truth or not but u are posting them all over d place as a true reflection of events. If u can't say for a certainty that d information u are sharing is d truth, then y are u sharing it?
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by CanadaOrBust: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
lexy2014:

Like I said, proof

You can’t possibly be this daft, I said “CULTISTS RAPE” I even gave u an example - saying “presidents walk” does not mean all walkers are presidents or that there are no crippled presidents. Jeez!

Here again is what 9jas are saying. This time I boldend the amendment 4 u to see it clearly. Of course I more or less agree with the rest:

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by lexy2014: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

You can’t possibly be this daft, I said “CULTISTS RAPE” I even gave u an example - saying “presidents walk” does not mean all walkers are presidents or that there are no crippled presidents. Jeez!

Here again is what 9jas are saying. This time I boldend the amendment 4 u to see it clearly. Of course I more or less agree with the rest:

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

Oga, get a hold of ur emotions. U still spilling ur emotions d way Shell spills oil in Ogoni land. Is "Cultists rape" different from "all cultists rape"? Is "presidents walk" different from "all presidents walk"? These are simple questions that require yes or no if u actually no what u are saying which u have shown that u don't.

Let's look at one of ur contradiction. U said "cultists rape". Much earlier, u said "once a cultist, always a cultist". After asking u to verify, u came and said u don't agree with it but u have repeatedly added it to ur post.

According to u "cultists rape" but u here u go

CanadaOrBust:

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”.(I do not agree with this)

then how do u defend this?:

CanadaOrBust:

U look at a person’s history to guage their purview, see what they are CAPABLE of doing. People relapse.
U c how u are contradicting urself?

Once again, who are d Nigerians that have said or that are saying? Give us their names.

Verify all ur quotes. Its so simple. if u don't agree with everything u are quoting, then y are u quoting them as d truth? U can't even verify anything u are saying as to whether it is d truth or not but u are posting them all over d place as a true reflection of events. If u can't say for a certainty that d information u are sharing is d truth, then y are u sharing it?
Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by CanadaOrBust: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
lexy2014:

Oga, get a hold of ur emotions. U still spilling ur emotions d way Shell spills oil in Ogoni land. Is "Cultists rape" different from "all cultists rape"? Is "presidents walk" different from "all presidents walk"? These are simple questions that require yes or no if u actually no what u are saying which u have shown that u don't.

Let's look at one of ur contradiction. U said "cultists rape". Much earlier, u said "once a cultist, always a cultist". After asking u to verify, u came and said u don't agree with it but u have repeatedly added it to ur post.

According to u "cultists rape" but u here u go

then how do u defend this?:

U c how u are contradicting urself?

Once again, who are d Nigerians that have said or that are saying? Give us their names.

Verify all ur quotes. Its so simple. if u don't agree with everything u are quoting, then y are u quoting them as d truth? U can't even verify anything u are saying as to whether it is d truth or not but u are posting them all over d place as a true reflection of events. If u can't say for a certainty that d information u are sharing is d truth, then y are u sharing it?

I am totally cool, u r the one that needs to get hold of yourself. I was able to find one person quoted - see screenshot below
Now what is wrong with u about this “cultists rape” of a thing? U can’t be that daft. Here are similar sentences:
Women gossip
Babies cry
Grown men don’t cry
Nigerians can scam eh!
South Africans are lazy
Igbos like money
Nurses like sex
Add yours (I want to add “and stop being mumu”)

See below. See the moniker of who said it. Go quarrel with him and leave me alone.

Re: Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun by lexy2014: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I am totally cool, u r the one that needs to get hold of yourself. I was able to find one person quoted - see screenshot below
Now what is wrong with u about this “cultists rape” of a thing? U can’t be that daft. Here are similar sentences:
Women gossip
Babies cry
Grown men don’t cry
Nigerians can scam eh!
South Africans are lazy
Igbos like money
Nurses like sex
Add yours (I want to add “and stop being mumu”)

See below. See the moniker of who said it. Go quarrel with him and leave me alone.

There are approximately 200million Nigerians and u got d identity of just one and u have been saying "Nigerians are saying". Just laugh at urself a bit, pls.

Ur "similar sentences", are generalisations. When u say "presidents walk", u simply saying all presidents walk. Except u decide to say "some presidents walk", then d reader of ur sentence will no that u are targeting just a segment of d population u are referring. So when u say "nurses like sex", it can also translate to "all nurses like sex". "Nurses like sex" isn't d same thing as "some nurses like sex". Without u being specific, ur intent to generalise is seen from a mile away.

So my dear, ur insults& foul language don't move me. Insults& foul language are modus operandi of folks on nairaland when they run out of things to say. Next thing they go on an emotional rampage. What will move me is u verifying all d quotes u quoted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple / Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested / Is Your Name In The Book Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.