Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV (30429 Views)

Do You Know You Can Play Recorded Videos From A Decoder To Your Phone / Please Advice... Which Is The Best FTA Decoder To Buy Currently? / Gotv Decoder To Fta Decoder Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by harizonal123(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
valnelly:
i recieve free to air channels like wazobia tv, unilag tv, ulaff tv, pineapple tv and 4 other channels on my smart tv with my local antenna i bought for 500 naira
Pls can I see a picture of your antenna??
Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by WaytoGo: 1:37am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by Nnachi404(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2020
if are to buy new box make sure it is h265 box biko

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by mikeh: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2020
phranco:

is MBC channels and HBO channels on same satellite position, can they be tracked together or do you still need to add another dish, cos am a movie fan and both are my favorite stations

am looking forward to know this
Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by afroharbhey(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
where's your location and can you install the FTA decoder ?
Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by Solomontosin043(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2020
Is Qsat A Good Fta Decoder To Buy...And How Much Is It? And I'm In Agbado,Ogun State
Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by mikeh: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nnachi404:
if are to buy new box make sure it is h265 box biko
please what type of box is best to go for
Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by bularuz(m): 10:41am On Feb 01, 2021
kio052001:
please I saw this on jumia and I'll like to know if it is save to buy
Don't buy it, it is useless,

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by bularuz(m): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2021
satiptv:
Satstar S6HD
Please is tvsat still working on 16e
Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by lascos912(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
How much is decoder lmb dich all together
Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by Cleo18: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
valnelly:
i recieve free to air channels like wazobia tv, unilag tv, ulaff tv, pineapple tv and 4 other channels on my smart tv with my local antenna i bought for 500 naira

It's not advisable to connect an antenna cable directly to your smart tv decoder. Thunder-strike can affect the tv through the antenna
Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by centpado(m): 6:10am On Aug 08, 2022
Very interesting
Cleo18:

It's not advisable to connect an antenna cable directly to your smart tv decoder. Thunder-strike can affect the tv through the antenna
Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by bularuz(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
kio052001:
please I saw this on jumia and I'll like to know if it is save to buy
Don't waste your money

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by softy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Cleo18:

Pls explain, how best to connect it so as to be safe?
Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by Titopablo: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2023
Comique:
As I said earlier on this thread, I am new to this free to air thing. I will like to get one but I want the one I can watch live EPL matches too. Is there any you can recommend.??

You can't watch all EPL live matches, but they sometimes stream a live EPL match of their choice
Re: Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV by ddestiny20(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Any installer I have a free to air I watch all this Ghana Station but I need the MBC channels and some sport channels

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to add free to air channels on openview hd / Bein Sports App On Your Andriod Phones / DAARSAT Frequency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.