Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram (45286 Views)

Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by zoba88: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
According to report,Captain Abdulazzez was killed when Boko Haram terrorists ambushed soldiers in Jakana town, Borno State.

May his soul RIP.Amen

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/another-fallen-heroboko-haram-kill.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Firefire(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
RIP!

Boko Haram killing senior military officers of the Nigerian Army?

Who is sponsoring these terrorists?

Surprisingly, General Mohamed Buhari has refused to name their sponsors till date. Very sad!

Buhary & norther rulers culpability is fueling and prolonging the useless and baseless internal war that has claimed more lives of Nigerians than even external aggression.

Mohomodu Buhari is a FAILED Ruler. Finito!

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by NwaAmaikpe: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
shocked

Sometime in May, I received an email from a distant relative intimating me on her daughter's desire to marry a certain First Lieutenant in the Nigerian Army.

My stand was stated without mincing words.
I told her that it will serve our family better if she remained a spinster to the grave than marry even a Field Marshal in the Army.
(Yes, those ranks [url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.naijahomebased.com/ranks-nigerian-army-pictures-logos-badges/%3famp]exist[/url].)

Mama Talikwatu, if you are reading this,
Stories like this are the only reason for my stand.
No woman deserves the trauma of becoming an avoidable widow.

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
RIP
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by cenaman(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Firefire:

Surprisingly, General Mohamed Buhari has refused to name their sponsors till date. Very sad!

Buhary & norther rulers culpability is fueling and prolonging the useless and baseless internal war that has claimed more lives of Nigerians than even external aggression.

don't be a gullible fellow. why didn't "saint" Goodluck Jonathan name their sponsor and probably rescue the chibok school girls?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Firefire(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
cenaman:
don't be a gullible fellow. why didn't "saint" Goodluck Jonathan name their sponsor and probably rescue the chibok school girls?

You sycophants will not know peace

The current terrorist in Aso as a fake general promised to lead the war from the front & Name their sponsors.

The failure could not..

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by TRIGITIS: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometime in May, I received an email from a distant relative intimating me on her daughter's desire to marry a certain First Lieutenant in the Nigerian Army.

I told her that it will serve our family better if she remained a spinster to the grave than marry even a Field Marshal in the Army.

There is nothing like First Lieutenant in the Nigerian army

The existence of 2nd Lieutenant shouldn't mislead you into assuming there must be a 1st Lieutenant.

There is just Second Lieutenant (1 star) and Lieutenant (2 stars). angry

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by nepapole(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Eeya..... Fine and gallant man . R.i.p

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by cenaman(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Firefire:

You sycophants will not know peace

The current terrorist in Aso as a fake general promised to lead the war from the front & Name their sponsors.

The failure could not..
Silence.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Firefire(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
cenaman:
Silence.

12 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by dollytino4real(f): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
bokoharam have been defeated technologically no abi wat is that their grammar

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by legitnow: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
BUHARI SAY, WE HAVE TECHNICALLY DEFEATED BOKO HARAM .

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Amuocha: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
RIP
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by TheFacelessMan: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
angry

RIP. This loss can't be described.

Unlike some other jobs were the training required is not so much,

Filling into his shoes is like YOU with a week's notice having to fight the Heavyweight boxing champion or

Doing brain surgery.

So sad! RIP man!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by soberdrunk(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
I still don't understand how a group of untrained illiterates with few weapons can be killing well trained soldiers like cockroaches, if we know we cannot win then let us negotiate with them and stop rendering innocent kids fatherless every day........ angry

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hmmmm !
This war created and nurtured by nothern elites to satisfy their greed will consume the north and any Southerner stupid enough to join the military for this Northern friendly match

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by SoftP(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
A soldier is tactically trained to kill or be killed'

I sympathize with his family though

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Kendumazy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chai! Handsome man. Rest in peace to him.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale.
Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5272537/1st-grade-2nd-
grade-3rd
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by presh001: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
RIP to him

Good evening to you, I'm sorry to bother you... please, I need your vote! The handle is *Makky lens*

https://buc.kim/d/6wxAhI5piepp?pub=link [BAE Awards 2019 | PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR] is good,have a look at it!

���� *Makky lens*
Please share
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
TRIGITIS:

The existence of 2nd Lieutenant shouldn't mislead you into assuming there must be a 1st Lieutenant.

Someone finally schools nwamaikpe. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by hypertension(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin "avoidable widow"

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Onlinealaba(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
And almost 600 cadets are passing out this year from NDA with additional numbers in final list for NDA afsb, well it goes to show we are losing men and there is no possible end to the insurgency more men are needed to keep the war going .use Ur head ..R.I.P boss

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Benwems(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Firefire:
RIP!

Serious officers start from colonel.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Creampro: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please does Nigeria Airforce still exist?

Why do we hear ambush ambush ambush..

What happened to advance aerial surveillance?

As far as I'm concerned, the DSS or SSS should be disbanded....how can we have secret agency that has not been able to fish out sponsors of Boko Haram in Nigeria for more than several years now

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by davodyguy: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ọgá, abeg say something else. Anyone can die at anytime from numerous causes.

What about those that lose their lives driving on the road, building collapse, or even plane crash, were they also Soldiers fighting against insurgency?

Use you head to think and not your emotions

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Criticaltemp: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hope he is from the north.. Ozuzu people . cannot waste my RIP biko
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by sexyking1: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Please tell that fake news monger!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by HighbroRR: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Follow page on Instagram for all your Research solution

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by sonnie10: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
What is the black ribbon tied on his left arm in the picture. Looks like he was mourning.
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by ibez007(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
It was a colonel some days ago!.

Another Captain?!

Only God know how many recruits they might have killed like that?.

Which way, please?

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by lonelydora: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
As usual, we will type RIP and move on.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation / Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / EFCC Reacts To Sealed Rochas Foundation College, Supermarket, Daughter’s School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.