Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) (48111 Views)

Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
BabaO2:
at long run, this busola might be divorced because of the shame and insults by this same husband, the woman no plan am well

Na foools she be

No sane man will allow his wife to go about singing rape tracks

Your kids will grow up being called rape products

These selfish lot don't know the long term damage on their children

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Insectkiller: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Becos d petitioner has NO tangible evidence..
Police is neutral.. Police is not social.media that condemns without evidence of truth..

Police work with truth/FACT.

Dakolo has entered HOT water that will fry their lives..

Next time Timi, when u are broke don't think of blackmail..ur wife is a culprit (what a poor girl?)

undecided undecided
Badguy89:
I am disappointed by some comments here. I will refer some of you to punchng.com to reports from the press conference.

Timi is upset because they had filled a petition 3weeks before granting the interview (June 28) and the police grilled them for 6hours. However Fatoyinbo has been invited so why ask them to report to Abuja? Fatoyinbo might be innocent but why the hanky panky been played isn't good. For , the accused is the one to be investigated and not the petitioner .

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
grandstar:

There might be no way to prove her case but she's achieved something- she has damaged Fatoyinbo's reputation. He will for years come he will be seen as a sexual molester by many. He may win the war but he lose the peace. He's scarred for life.

What does Ms Dakolo have to gain by claiming rape after so many years if it wasn't true? Why are other women now coming out and doing the same thing.

Please realize that if it was just consensual sex, even Mr. Dakolo will just laugh it up. Hin go say, "That won nah past tense, but for present tense, I am za king of za other room ". It wasn't consensual.

Many people keep quiet about sexual harassment as it's not only humiliating but that people will either claim they are lying, that it was consensual or that they enjoyed it. She was brave to come out and i doff my hat to her.

You can damage reputation abroad not in Nigeria

If Nigerians cared about reputation we won't have the same set of people known for robbery ruling us for decades

At the end busola will be seen as a farm tool clergy fcker and her husband am insecure media craving dunderhead while her children will bare the consequences around loud mouthed friends

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by gman55(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Timi as a husband has failed in his primary assignment in providing a cover and protecting his ward and home.
Seeking justice from social media is the wrongest move to make.
If his wife assertions are correct, there are better medium of getting justice, social media will have only enhanced it.
Let see how it plays out.

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by kikibee: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please don’t break my ribs grin grin
bomasek:
grin
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Danwakae(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
gman55:

As long as we agree that Nigeria is a state, Social Media don't dispense Justice. Police and the court do.

U are very correct, but please pray and pray not to encounter the police in ur case.

If the Dakolos were to be the ones bidding the highest that's how Fatoyinbo would be intimidated.

The Police has a unit for rape issue , but why is it that is another anti-crime unit that is handling it ??

Is it not thesame police that after a high place Alhaji raped a 12yrs girl , bribed them, they sent same invitation letter to the victim and was asking stupid questions... There was a case in Agege Lagos, where one of the police officer took the girl to the toilet and was dipping her fingers into the litter girl that she was investigating after collecting money.

Abeggi, Nigeria police is a Shame...The struggle to end rape in Nigeria will never see light mostly when it has to do with big names.
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by boxypane(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
BananaTree:

You saw the fierce looking policeman in the bus? grin grin you're a mischievous person.
Until they bring 50 buses ba? U no serious.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by limamintruth: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
femi4:
Let the accused prove otherwise

That is not how the law works. The burden of proof in criminal cases lies on the complainant/accuser and not the accused. He who asserts must prove. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
boxypane:

Until they bring 50 buses ba? U no serious.

You saw a bus and its driver who was even on mufti and nothing else in that bus but you've concluded that it was full of armed policemen. If you're a Christian, ask for forgiveness. If Muslims, ask for astaghfirullah.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by gman55(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Danwakae:

U are very correct, but please pray and pray not to encounter the police in ur case.

If the Dakolos were to be the ones bidding the highest that's how Fatoyinbo would be intimidated.

The Police has a unit for rape issue , but why is it that is another anti-crime unit that is handling it ??

Is it not thesame police that after a high place Alhaji raped a 12yrs girl , bribed them, they sent same invitation letter to the victim and was asking stupid questions... There was a case in Agege Lagos, where one of the police officer took the girl to the toilet and was dipping her fingers into the litter girl that she was investigating after collecting money.

Abeggi, Nigeria police is a Shame...The struggle to end rape in Nigeria will never see light mostly when it has to do with big names.

To what extent have the social media helped or aided Timi?
He who accuse must also assert.

Timi is a social media freak, no responsible man exposes his family to such.

Rape cases in Nigeria have not received the perceived justice largely because of the unprofessionalism of our police.
Timi should have been aware of that. If his ultimate desire is to dent Pastor Biodun reputation, by calling him a Rapist when he cannot assert, then he will have a case of defamation hanging on him.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by femi4: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
limamintruth:

That is not how the law works. The burden of proof in criminal cases lies on the complainant/accuser and not the accused. He who asserts must prove. smiley
why cry more than the bereft

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Awefemik(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
If u are supporting Dakolos on this, and u are a man, sha don't offend woman cause that will be their new trick to acuse everyone that offend them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Danwakae(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
gman55:

To what extent have the social media helped or aided Timi?
He who accuse must also assert.

Timi is a social media freak, no responsible man exposes his family to such.

Rape cases in Nigeria have not received the perceived justice largely because of the unprofessionalism of our police.
Timi should have been aware of that. If his ultimate desire is to dent Pastor Biodun reputation, by calling him a Rapist when he cannot assert, then he will have a case of defamation hanging on him.

I'm pretty sure the Dakolos r aware of all ur concerns and r well prepared for it...it's a wise strategy by the Dakolo to use the Social media , else it would have been a big intimidation from the police to the Dakolos... If not for Social media Sen. Abbo Elijah would be calling himself god after assaulting a nursing mother...Its not a bad idea by the Dakolo to use the Smedia...very necessary to curb intimidation, let Fatoyinbo come out to defend himself, but I don't see the issue as stunt to pull down Fatoyinbo beause in the long run, the Dakolos generation will be at the receiving end...many case like these in churches and mosques, but for fear...soldiers and police are raping our women and young girls in the IDPs daily , but for fear , who will take it up ??, Againt soldiers fighting Boko Haram ??.
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by limamintruth: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
femi4:
why cry more than the bereft

How I'm just stating the position of the law. Or would you want to be wrongfully accused for a crime you didn't commit? undecided
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Laurene: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
grandstar:

There might be no way to prove her case but she's achieved something- she has damaged Fatoyinbo's reputation. He will for years come he will be seen as a sexual molester by many. He may win the war but he lose the peace. He's scarred for life.

What does Ms Dakolo have to gain by claiming rape after so many years if it wasn't true? Why are other women now coming out and doing the same thing.

Please realize that if it was just consensual sex, even Mr. Dakolo will just laugh it up. Hin go say, "That won nah past tense, but for present tense, I am za king of za other room ". It wasn't consensual.

Many people keep quiet about sexual harassment as it's not only humiliating but that people will either claim they are lying, that it was consensual or that they enjoyed it. She was brave to come out and i doff my hat to her.
but her narrations was not adding up at all

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
I dont understand this guy seriously... He wanted Justice, Here it is. Press conference is not the right thing to do now... maybe he is scared of loosing...

Rape is a crime. Wrong accusation of Rape is a crime too..

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by gman55(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Danwakae:

I'm pretty sure the Dakolos r aware of all ur concerns and r well prepared for it...it's a wise strategy by the Dakolo to use the Social media , else it would have been a big intimidation from the police to the Dakolos... If not for Social media Sen. Abbo Elijah would be calling himself god after assaulting a nursing mother...Its not a bad idea by the Dakolo to use the Smedia...very necessary to curb intimidation, let Fatoyinbo come out to defend himself, but I don't see the issue as stunt to pull down Fatoyinbo beause in the long run, the Dakolos generation will be at the receiving end...many case like these in churches and mosques, but for fear...soldiers and police are raping our women and young girls in the IDPs daily , but for fear , who will take it up ??, Againt soldiers fighting Boko Haram ??.
It's easier to play the SM card when u have evidence, Like in the case of Sen Abbo.
Timi got nothing only public sympathy based of charged up emotions, especially when the accused is a Pastor, and COZA at that.
Rape is allegedly committed in many and most places of worship and great institutions but because of personalities involved little is heard about it.
I hope he knows what he doing as you claim, because he stands to lose at all ends
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by gman55(m): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
The crime of the Fatoyinbos is not coming to the SM like Timi to state their side and people becoming judge in the matter.
But lots have been happening at the background. Probably visiting the police to state their side of the story.

Timi is not going about it the right way, my opinion. He wants to be seen as the correct or right person by persons not empowered by the law to do so.

4 Likes

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Danwakae(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
gman55:

It's easier to play the SM card when u have evidence, Like in the case of Sen Abbo.
Timi got nothing only public sympathy based of charged up emotions, especially when the accused is a Pastor, and COZA at that.
Rape is allegedly committed in many and most places of worship and great institutions but because of personalities involved little is heard about it.
I hope he knows what he doing as you claim, because he stands to lose at all ends

Yes , he stands to lose at all ends, and when u take a deep look at it, u would conclude that Busola is never happy seeing Fatoyinbo Gucci-ng around when she knows what he did to her, asasuch, want justice...according to a close xtian friend who knows Busola, she said , Busola is always arrogant to guys before she met Timi, that it was during this Revelation some of them started recalling her attitude and have decided to believe her...I'm a Muslim, and same thing happened in the mosques even sodomic issues, but most times the victims always lose because money speaks lourder than voice, as such, most victims leave it to Allah's action...which is what I expects from the Dakolos. Mostly now that the police is involve, its a money judgement.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by gman55(m): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Danwakae:

Yes , he stands to lose at all ends, and when u take a deep look at it, u would conclude that Busola is never happy seeing Fatoyinbo Gucci-ng around when she knows what he did to her, asasuch, want justice...according to a close xtian friend who knows Busola, she said , Busola is always arrogant to guys before she met Timi, that it was during this Revelation some of them started recalling her attitude and have decided to believe her...I'm a Muslim, and same thing happened in the mosques even sodomic issues, but most times the victims always lose because money speaks lourder than voice, as such, most victims leave it to Allah's action...which is what I expects from the Dakolos. Mostly now that the police is involve, its a money judgement.
What happens when we can easy accuse, taint others because of our status as celebrity with no less crime like Rape and when the other party involved insist he never did such?
Such society loses it humanity to vanity. Many have concluded on Biodun mainly because of his fashion stands not because he is guity.
Last, last as we say, the courts have the final say, but Gid ultimately will judge all
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by delawal: 12:09am On Jul 22, 2019
biodun is a serial womanizer and can't be entitled to DT title of been a pastor.

most priests, pastors ,imams re sex predators. they do queer things believing DT wit their influence they can't be exposed. I remember our seminary days. the priests we use to work with have women who sleep in their rooms at night. then we were somehow young and naive. there was a day I went to bring sth for a priest in his room and I saw packs of condom in his cupboard. what is he using it for. balloon?

let's just be real and stop playing hypocrisy. many men of god sleep wit d wife's and daughters of their congregation. whether wit their consent or not, its not my Biz. but for u to answer DT name Man of God, it morally wrong to be associated with such acts

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by grandstar(m): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2019
maybachmusic:

You can damage reputation abroad not in Nigeria

If Nigerians cared about reputation we won't have the same set of people known for robbery ruling us for decades

At the end busola will be seen as a farm tool clergy fcker and her husband am insecure media craving dunderhead while her children will bare the consequences around loud mouthed friends

You do have a point. Trust me, this issue has shaken Fatoyinbo and he's a scarred man. I'm sure he's traumatized by the whole experience.

Worse, more women may come out. Is he going to charge all women? He'll look like an idiot. And his haters won't sleep either.

I'm sure he can set up another church if he decides today and it will be full the brim with new members within 5 years.

But remember, we all have exposed to the ONE we owe an accounting. Fatoyinbo, a man supposed to be near God, should know this.

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by BigND(m): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2019
How was Ese Walters “MANIPULATION”?
You guys give these ladies free pass all the time.
By her own account, Ese went willingly with her two legs to visit Fatoyinbo in his London Hotel Room by 11pm; who does that?
Fatoyinbo then invited her to come sit on his laps and she agreed and according to her, one thing led to another and they ended up under the sheets and for the one week he was in London, they slept together and had sex every night.
Ese was not a teenager at the time by her own account but a full grown adult woman, who had worked for years in Abuja, then resigned her job to go do a two year’s Masters program in London and it was while there that she started having an affair with Fatoyinbo (according to her).
The affair lasted for quite sometime too until Fatoyinbo lost interest and moved on by her account, so how is that manipulation? It is just the ranting of a bitter, vengeful woman who feels scorned.
All these loose girls who cannot lock their legs together keep coming to disturb us with their tall tales.
Of course this is not saying that Fatoyinbo is faultless if the story is true as I believe that such conduct is unbecoming of a Pastor but these ladies, even by their mere dressing to Church deliberately go out of their way to seduce their Pastors (who are mere mortals anyway) only to complain once the affair turns sour and we say it’s “manipulation”.
When you toast a babe and make her swoon with flowery words, gifts and promises of everlasting love and she agrees to date you, have you not manipulated her feelings??.
Make una leave mata for Mathias jare grin cool

Adakintroy2:

I am thinking we'll and i cannot put myself in her shoes because i don't believe her story or trust her honest motive. Neither should you. People have alterior motives these days and women have there own madness.

I believe only Ese walters. Why? because she is a honest woman. At least she admitted she was not raped. But manipulated. Thats a woman I can stand with and show emotion with. That guy is a stud. Hansome and we'll spoken with cash. he ticks all box as far as women attraction is concern. I will never rule out mutual attraction. Never and you should not. But if you do then let's all wait till court day.

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by edorhe14(m): 1:43am On Jul 22, 2019
wengerjay:
COZA members have flooded this forum.
Very True.
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by cosef: 4:31am On Jul 22, 2019
These COZA guys are really spending a lot of money on social media in order to sway narratives to favour them.
They behave like the average Nigerian politicians who knows that throwing a few naira notes around will get the lazy youths ready to defend and die for them.

For Nigeria to get better, not just the politicians must die, some of the so called youths who are conscienceless needs to be extinguished.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Ijaya123: 6:52am On Jul 22, 2019
texazzpete:

The Dakolos filed a complaint against Fatoyinbo weeks ago

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/coza-rape-busola-dakolo-files-complaint-against-pastor-fatoyinbo/

Strangely, we haven't heard of the Pastor being 'invited' with armed policemen.

Anything else?

I didn’t see anything in the report to confirm that a complaint was filed.
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by femi4: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2019
limamintruth:

How I'm just stating the position of the law. Or would you want to be wrongfully accused for a crime you didn't commit? undecided
Custodian of law.....both parties have lawyers and they are not carpenter like you
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by emmnprince(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2019
We're watching the whole rape episode. Busola, abi Bisola no get shame! Timi just making a mockery of himself.

A right-thinking married couple would have gone to see Fatoyinbo and reason well with him and have a meaningful discussion instead of coming to social media to rant like clueless couple.
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 22, 2019
My own is that if pastor coza is not found guilty,
Dakolo and his wife must face the law bcoz u can't just come out and say someone raped u 20 years ago without no evidence....
If someone should come out and say i raped someone, nobody will believe my own side of the story .it only the ladies story they will believe....
Looking at dakolo..u will know he is not that kind of strong man he's showing to u guys but what do i know...
Let justice be served
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by jerry93: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2019
All these efforts people are putting to sabotage men of God is a waste of effort and is detrimental to them, why don't we channel these efforts towards removing those bad government leaders in our country who has made us to be living back in time (1950s) by their criminal, nonchalant and disgraceful attitudes towards the betterment of our nation. Recently, ICPC are investigating 2trilion naira spent on projects on local government area across the country which the projects done doesn't comesurate the 2trilion naira allocated since 2000 till 2018... God is the one that called men of God, only Him can judge them main while, let's the this case to the body in charge to handle, it's their job...
note: I don't support anybody, am I big fan of both of them..
Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2019
Abujapropertyag:
I dont understand this guy seriously... He wanted Justice, Here it is. Press conference is not the right thing to do now... maybe he is scared of loosing...

Rape is a crime. Wrong accusation of Rape is a crime too..
Thank you...
I wonder why he's afraid to go and see the police...
Or maybe he's just framing up lies just to spoil pastor coza image...
People do that very well when they see u are successful in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Bigiyo:
Thank you...
I wonder why he's afraid to go and see the police...
Or maybe he's just framing up lies just to spoil pastor coza image...
People do that very well when they see u are successful in life

Maybe.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye Returns To School In New Movie (Photo) / Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo / Meet Di’ja's Husband, Rotimi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.