Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story (67722 Views)

ABUAD Student Shares Story As He Graduates After 12 Years From University (photo / Nekede Poly Student Brags About How Her "Private Parts" Helped Her Graduate / Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Chelseaplus: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lady Shares Her Story After Finding Out She Was Carrying 5 Months Twins when she started her graduation problem in which her program director told her to come back next year, Below is what she wrote:

"I ALMOST GAVE UP! The Devil really had me. NOTHING could have prepared me for the journey that I’ve been through...Our program started off with 26 people and I am now 1 of 17 that will be graduating.

5 months after starting my graduate program I found out that I was pregnant. When I told my program director I was expecting he told me I should just take time off and come back next year because it was going to be too hard to finish the program with a baby and “nearly impossible” to do it with two.

I went to class every single day literally until the day I gave birth. I was determined to finish. Only after a week of giving birth via c section I was back in class because i was told it was “unacceptable that I missed a week of school” Who would’ve known that for the next 15 months I would endure the hardest year of my life��. Being a mother is hard enough but being a single mother to two kids while being a full time student and living away from family and friends literally having no physical support is a different type of hard.

I did it all by myself I woke up at 5 AM to get my kids to daycare as soon as the doors opened to be at the hospital for rotations at 7 AM everyday and still being responsible for online work. I honestly thought dropping out would be the best choice for me, but I knew I couldn’t let my kids down and I was only giving the devil what he wanted. I knew I would not only disappoint myself but everyone who was rooting for me. I worked so hard y’all , it was times I cried myself to sleep and asked God why was I alone.

Why was I raising two kids alone with no family or friends here to support me while trying to put myself through school But he had a plan for me, and WE made it! I persisted , I finished. I have achieved not one but TWO degrees Two years,two kids and TWO degrees later. By Gods grace... we didn’t just do it , WE MASTERED IT!!!! I am receiving my second bachelors in Cardiovascular Sonography and a Master’s in Health Science ��‍⚕️��‍�August 16th, 2019 �"

This is incredible, See More , https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/lady-shares-her-story-after-finding-out.html?m=1

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Chelseaplus: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
See all photos and more about her HERE

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by soberdrunk(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
it irritates me when ladies say "I found out I was pregnant" as if pregnancy is flu that you catch randomly..... angry Aunty leave all this pity party story, you are in country with 24 hours light and you don't sleep under the bridge..... angry

316 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
But who gi you belle ... Where is their father now

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Ziel20: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Is it a norm or something that pretty ladies spread their legs wide like mumu?

Now she carefully drafted this emotional epistle so we'll drop a tear. No way i ain't gonna do that.

What happened to using condoms? Or are they now very expensive?

You were enjoying every thrusting then forgetting that u have a future to face.

Congrats anyway. Those kids look amazing sad

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by cenaman(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is the real definition of hard work. not our hole losho (prostitute aka small girl with big GOD). But wait oo why she dey wear only one gown during pregnancy and even when her wards have grown?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Let me not say what is on my mind here.....

[img]https://media1./images/9f5cd6c8d34f2a4be4aed466bfcd2049/tenor.gif[/img]

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Apus: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Guess she doesn't even know who the father of the children is? Not every konji needs a dick.

20 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Apus: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Guess she doesn't even know who the father of the children is? Not every konji needs a dick or pussay.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by decatalyst(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
A determined mind can surmount any obstacle.

Everything has a price...pay it and get the reward.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by simonlee(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
some ladies are funny!
them dey buy Belle for market?
when the guy was digging you, you no know abi?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Men are assholes. The idiotic father of the kids that abandoned them will come claiming his kids later even with a lawsuit. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by DIKEnaWAR: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
This one looks like ripe paw paw

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Naijaguy123: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Ogaga87(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
When I see things like this I wonder what my future holds for me..

If God should judge my case now, the distance from where I am standing and where hell is will be a free bus..

Though I'm banking on God's mercies and faithfulness while I strive to repent

26 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Adeheb20(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Good for her
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by careytommy37(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fallen olympus, fallen olympus everywhere....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Leonbonapart(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
The only thing meaningful on this post is the twins

What should we do with the woman now that we've met her

Yeye post

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by bamasite(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by rentAcock(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
This lady just looks very fertile. Those boobs are mouthwatering even after having two kids. But truth be told American school system is designed very differently from our school system. The professors are understanding, some of the lectures are online especially for a graduate program and it's a society efficiently designed to enable multitasking. They can work and school because of the flexibility of their employers and the school program. Now this is not to take anything away from this beautiful young lady but it helps to put things in perspective.

I have a friend who used to be the last 5 every term while we were in secondary school, to my surprise James moved to America got his bachelors degree in nursing whose graduating valedictorian. He went on to get his masters degree and also graduated top of his class. And now dude is working on his doctorate degree as a psychiatric nurse practitioner where hes expected to make easily $180k per annum. He achieved all these things whole also working two jobs.

Moral of the story, foreign schools make it easy to actually achieve your dreams while also balancing work and life at home. We will get there some day.

50 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by sisisioge: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Well done maami! May God continue to help you...those kids are super cute!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by starbuck(f): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Is that why she was exposing her breast undecided

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Men are assholes. The idiotic father of the kids that abandoned them will come claiming his kids later even with a lawsuit. grin

God Punish you

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Teejayphillip(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mama d mama grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by blessedweapon(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Please my people, what is the share option for?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by grandstar(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
It would have been lovelier if she was married. It ruins everything!

12 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by franchasng: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
....there is nothing to commend here, she made a mistake of getting unwanted pregnancy and she paid the price, simple angry

And why the whole tattoo all over her laps, shows how wayward she is, and reason she couldn't control her laps as she spread it for who knows the junkie or crack head that gave her belle and refused to take responsibilty. That tattoo disqualified her, it shows her level of waywardness and lust for pleasures of the world.

Black ladies be celebrating immorality and mediocre, nonsense angry angry

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story by Lamasta(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Its part of her success story cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Shocked And Surprised With Northern Nigeria (photos) / Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) / Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.