Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

‘i’d Go For Plastic Surgery’ – BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’d Go For Plastic Surgery’ – BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada (989 Views)

Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section / Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’d Go For Plastic Surgery’ – BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada by GistMore9: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
After her experience at Big Brother Naija reality show, Ifu Ennada, who was just like any other young girl with a dream, blossomed and became a household name.

Now a beauty mogul in the making and the founder and CEO of award-winning hair care brand, BeautIFU Ennada, the soft spoken diva reveals the only reason she would go under the knife.

“Going under the knife is a now common trend now in Nigeria. If I ever decide to go for a plastic surgery, it wouldn’t be because I don’t love my body, but to correct a problem I’ve had since my teen years.

“Dishing advise to the new Big Brother Naija housemates from her wealth of experience, Ifu Enneda whose real names are Iheme Faith Uloma hinted that the new housemates need to sell themselves in the best way possible.

“My advice to the new set of BBN housemates would be for them to make use of the platform to sell themselves. They need to consciously let people watching know what to expect from them after they leave the house, this way it’ll be easier for them to excel in their chosen businesses after the house. For instance, when I was in the house, I intentionally wore my natural hair all through my stay. I needed people to identify me with healthy natural hair because I knew I’d be launching my business haircare line, beautIFU Ennada after leaving the house. So, the new housemates need to sell themselves in the best way possible. Also, after leaving the house, they shouldn’t think of themselves as instant successes but start working hard to become successful in their chosen fields, because they don’t have anything to their name aside from being on a popular show. Equating popularity to success is very tempting and is a standard mistake reality TV Stars make. Popularity can fizzle out if not managed well. Also, fame doesn’t equate to success. You must learn how to exploit your reputation to create wealth, and it all starts from what I talked about earlier on.”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/id-go-for-plastic-surgery-bbnaijas-ifu-ennada

Re: ‘i’d Go For Plastic Surgery’ – BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada by GistMore9: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: ‘i’d Go For Plastic Surgery’ – BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada by simonlee(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
if you like go for Metallic surgery... our roads will never lead to your local government!

insecure Olosho!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’d Go For Plastic Surgery’ – BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada by itspzpics(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
See dis one
Re: ‘i’d Go For Plastic Surgery’ – BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
let me guess the one she will go for

Butt surgery, that's the reigning and more profitable one now
Re: ‘i’d Go For Plastic Surgery’ – BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada by Funmmyastic: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
This girl is fine sha.But the self hate people have for themselves to go under the knife is alarming.I love my body and the way I look like.I will not even go for such even if it is an injection.
Re: ‘i’d Go For Plastic Surgery’ – BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada by ADRIAN88(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Previously on publicity stunts that will never materialise.

Re: ‘i’d Go For Plastic Surgery’ – BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada by ifyalways(f): 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
simonlee:
if you like go for Metallic surgery... our roads will never lead to your local government!

insecure Olosho!!

Which sort of savagery is this biko ? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

E-Money And His Sons Poses Together In New Photos / Davido Shows Off Chioma’s Huge Diamond Engagement Ring (Photos) / Davido Artiste, Idowest Excited As He Perform At Adeleke University For 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.