Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Nkechi Bianze - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nkechi Bianze (433 Views)

30 Days Of Poetry Season 3, Day 15 "Nkechi" Pix Inside / Nkechi, The Adulterous Wife (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Bianze by passover221(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Popular Facebook influencer and feminist NKechi Bianze in one of her writeups claimed that she she almost got rapped by her pastor.

Read her story:

My nearest call to rape was by a pastor in his house.
I have narrated this story on Facebook in the past but I'll summarize again.
About 10-11 years ago, a pastor who I had known since I was a child (and who watched me grow up from a baby into a child and into a teenager) was transferred to the Manchester UK branch of our Church.
I was an undergraduate student at the time. I lived in my University somewhere in the Welsh part of the UK.
This man was like an uncle to me. He wasn't just like any other pastor. One December, he invited me to house for Christmas and New Year with him. I told him that I couldn't make it for Christmas, but that I was going to come for New Year.
I was excited because that was going to be my first time in Manchester. I booked my train ticket and arrived on the 30th of December. I was to be there for almost a week.
He lived in a three bedroom house. There was a guest in one of the rooms. I thought that he would have taken my bag to the other room but he didn't. He took it to his own room with the excuse that the other room is being worked on and not tidy and bla bla bla. That he was going to be in the sitting room downstairs praying all night anyway.
I believed him 100%. I mean, I saw this man as a father and genuinely believed he saw me as a daughter like he claimed. And even if my Dad asks me to sit on his legs and sleep on same bed with him, I will still NOT suspect anything.
I slept on his bed that night. And in the middle of the night at about midnight, this man came into the room and started putting his hands on me. A man, pastor, married with four children. His family lived in Nigeria and were yet to join him.
Well, I fought him off physically for four good hours, in his house and in the dead of the night.
There's nothing I didn't hear that night. From holy penis to telling me that God won't count it as a sin to telling me that God will punish me for not allowing him use me to satisfy his servant to telling me that I'll become miserable if I don't succumb to telling me all sorts of nonsense upon nonsense.
To cut the long story short, when I was almost physically worn out, I held his hands with one of my hands, held my phone with the other and told him that if he forces himself on me, that such would be rape because I'm not giving consent. And that I'd dial the police and before they arrive, I will castrate him with my hands and the law will count it as self-defense.
He looked at me in fear. He knew I meant it and I absolutely meant it. I would have castrated him and sent him to jail if he survives the castration.
You see, I was young and naive at this time, but I was still able to look someone I trusted like a father in his face and call his bluff.
I was very vulnerable. I was in his house in the dead of the night, in a city I had never been to. What more level of vulnerability would I have been in? But I still called him to order.
But in Nigeria, full grown women are going to meet their married pastors and CONSENTING to having sex with him, and they wake up one day and call themselves victims.
I repeat that you are all mad! You are NOT victims.
I'm a person who fights for women. But over my dead body will I stand in defense and/or hold a brief for women who went on their own will and CONSENTED to sex with married men only to wake up one day and refer to themselves as victims.
If you ask me, I think they should cover their faces in shame.
Someone accused me of promoting silence in victims. But you don't get it. I said they are NOT victims.
Sane adults who CONSENT to sex are NOT victims of their sexual partners just because they had sex.
This is NOT just my opinion. This is a fact even in the eyes of the law. You must establish a lack of consent or lack of capacity to consent for you to have a claim.
Victims are people who don't have the ability to give consent, like minors and those with below mental capacity or those who were raped or those who were intoxicated or made temporarily insane at the time of the intercourse. NOT you madam who willingly opened your legs.
I mean, these women went to CONSENT to sex with other people's husbands. You went to help another man cheat on his wife and you call yourselves victims? What is wrong with you? Side chicks are now victims when the sex transaction goes wrong? You lots are pathetic!
I've come to understand that MOST of these women are the ones who go after these men.
For many years, my Dad was in a very senior position in his career. His work phone number was made public. I remember how he would call me and say "Kechi, come and take this phone and help me delete all these spam messages from crazy people."
And I'd take my Dad's phone and see messages from random women telling him how they can give him nice times in bed, how they can do better than his wife, how they can keep their relationship away from his marriage if he agrees to have them, and all sorts of lines.
These were hundreds of messages I was deleting monthly.
Now, I can swear with the last drop of my blood that my father never cheated on my mum. He was 100% loyal to her and lived his life for my mum and us his children. But what if he were that kind of man? He'd have gone with the women, and they'd wake up one day to call themselves victims too. Funny!
These women are SANE ADULTS who throw themselves at men... some married men. They are NOT victims.
Maybe the man dumped them along the line or he didn't give them enough money or whatever was promised, and they begin to refer to themselves as victims of sexual exploitation.
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will convince me that a sane adult who probably did the chase (or not) and CONSENTED to sex is a victim. No!
Advocating for these women would be me giving them a pat on the back and saying "Carry on, go after men, including people's husbands and have sex with them. Then if he doesn't meet up to his own side of the bargain or if he eventually dumps you, come and scream as a victim of sexual exploitation, and I'll fight for you."
I know I'm supposed to be a women's advocate. But these women were not women's advocate when they agreed to have sex with other women's husbands. They were completely inconsiderate of the feelings of the wives of these men. They are wicked!
A vast majority of these women who CONSENTED to sex and later scream victims are not victims. They expected something from the whole sexual relationship which they are not getting. So, they resort to positioning themselves as victims and painting us some IQ-depreciating tales of how they are victims.
And in the unlikely event that you dumped your brain at the alter of religion and adopted stupidity as a lifestyle and became so naive and gullible, then accept the "sex transaction gone wrong" as the consequences of your stupidity and dividends of your gullibility. Dust off, learn your lessons and move on."
Stop diverting our attentions away from the actual victims. Those are the ones we should be focused on.
I know this is something many of you don't want to hear or read. But it's the truth, someone has got to say it.
PS: this post does NOT exonerate the pastors (I have already dedicated posts to trashing them). I'm just stating that most of those consenting adults are NOT victims.

(1) (Reply)

'shinning Paradise' By David Akande / Recommendation / Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.