Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) (41710 Views)

Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Uber driver stabbed to death in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by osejie17(m): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
pathetic. Both parties Lost dat one died d other will be jailed because of anger.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
dingbang:
Which state did this happen?

Do you need someone to tell you before you know it is Surulere, Lagos Nigeria

This country has more devilish people that Satan in hell
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
zoba88:
A young man lost his life because of N350.According to report,trouble started when he took his keke for servicing.The keke mechanic bought hydraulic for him and used it to service the brake of the Keke.When he came back,he was told N350 was used for hydraulic but he said he has no money and promised to pay back later. People began around worsened the situation by telling the mechanic boy to seize the guy's Keke. Argument ensued which later turned to a fight.

He threw a punch on a mechanic but missed it.It landed on the face of the guy that was separating them. Then the guy separating them rushed and brought knife and stabbed him at back and then in the neck.Below is what Smart who shared the news wrote.....

'He was stabbed yesterday at back and on the neck.
I personally took him to hospital, deposited money to make sure treatment would be commenced.
I went away to reach for his madam.
This morning, I was hoping to see him stand up on his fit and thank me for my kind gestures.
U know what I heard? He's gone!
He passed on this morning! He bled a lot... I feared he couldn't make it seeing the way he was bleeding yesterday. God!!!
People Bad sha! He's dead because of N350, would have explained but it'll be lengthy.
RIP Oluchi.RIP onye keke'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/drama-as-keke-driver-is-stabbed-to.html

U people failed to use his clothing or buy a towel to put pressure on the wound n stop the bleeding till u guys get to the hospital.

Lack of knowledge killed the guy sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by mmadu5(m): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
idiot u dont have money and your going to service keke , burn in hell , broke ass
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Hardeyshinardt(m): 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Baroba:
Teach first aid for Naija No!!, Na to to snap pictures for Instagram we sabi...Applying pressure on the wound site ( it appears his carotid artery was severed hence the bright red blood) then get him to hospital..This young man could have been saved..Very sad and upsetting.. embarassed

I'm telling you my brother and he was even posting for a selfie.The case is very sad. Naija pple and picture...someone is bleeding so bad like that all they can do is to tell him to post for a picture..i shake my head.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by adeboyeku(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Moneywirer:
the guy above me, have I ever wronged you?
Have I ever joined issues with you?
Did I stop you from voting Buhari even when every other person tried to?
Have I ever snatched a lady from you?

Then why snatch my FTC from me

Can you explain what it takes to make FTC on new topics besides I’m new here

Now to the topic.
Violence is not and will never be the answer.
Rational people dialogue and reach a compromise.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by BlackLaw: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
He seems very alive in these pictures. If he did die, the people who made him pose for pictures instead of rushing him to a hospital should be ashamed of themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
mmadu5:
idiot u dont have money and your going to service keke , burn in hell , broke ass

wole soyinka was right!

you are among them.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Abogwara: 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fake news. The guy should simply tell the true story and it happened in Owerri.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Herdeybayo1(m): 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
RIP........One thing must killed a person
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by HBB1(m): 12:00am On Jul 22, 2019
xpool:

You are so very wrong!
How do you people think?
Reward and punishment are the results of every act, whether kindness or wickedness.
Reward in form of material or immaterial things are expected in any kindness. Some rewards are mere "thanks" or expectations from heaven.
Your voice is the stain in the guy's kindness. Stop saying what your empty brain thinks, it will one day put you into trouble.

Guy chill... You are too uptight!
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by delishpot: 12:02am On Jul 22, 2019
Nigerians like to play smart at the expense of others. You carry keke to go fix, you no get money; not even #500 for hand to cover cost and then you no even get courtsey tell the mechanic before hand that you don't have money at the moment o, but you will pay him later. Hoping to use gragra since keke has been fixed na, the mechanic will have no option than to wait till he brings his fee.

Јебига
So sad he lost his life. Comfort to those he left behind.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 1:00am On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the problem with Nigeria.
Kind acts are always tainted with selfish undertones.

He helped the man primarily because he wanted him to acknowledge this help later on and probably give him a free ride for life.
Now the joke is on him.

I can picture the keke man in the midst of angels looking down and laughing.
But this is really a sad, disgraceful and avoidable way to die.
who u done help?.... for any reason at all? crucifiers! I believe that guy just said that for humour. but, then who wouldn't hope for at least a 'thank u' after an act of kindness?

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Rolly22(m): 1:23am On Jul 22, 2019
mechanics:
The mechanic should have reasoned with him since he said he will pay him, but he didn't, both the mechanic and the guy who stabbed him should be arrested.

He should have reasoned with the Mechanic first before He got the oil, this is Very avoidable but who they God's wants to kill they first make deaf and Dumb
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Rolly22(m): 1:25am On Jul 22, 2019
mmadu5:

Death was Just Calling him and he answered straight.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Rolly22(m): 1:28am On Jul 22, 2019
delishpot:
Nigerians like to play smart at the expense of others. You carry keke to go fix, you no get money; not even #500 for hand to cover cost and then you no even get courtsey tell the mechanic before hand that you don't have money at the moment o, but you will pay him later. Hoping to use gragra since keke has been fixed na, the mechanic will have no option than to wait till he brings his fee.

Јебига
So sad he lost his life. Comfort to those he left behind.

My brother common sense is not common in this Country.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Sukey: 2:31am On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He helped the man primarily because he wanted him to acknowledge this help later on and probably give him a free ride for life.
Now the joke is on him.

Poster,whoever you are,you need to stfu and take a chill pill,how can you be such a bitter human being,he probably said that to banter or maybe to show some concern as to him looking forward to seeing the guy the next day but no,you’re the patron saint TWISTER of words.chai

4 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by StyleAfos(m): 2:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Fanbee: 2:54am On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now the joke is on him.

But this is really
a sad, disgraceful and avoidable way to die.

Thunder fire you there.A man sees a total stranger who was bleeding heavily and on his way to an early grave ,took him to hospital and deposited money for his treatment (meanwhile the cause of this entire issue is just N350) and should expect any form of appreciation? Do you know that the hospital will charge a very high deposit? Pls keep quiet if you have nothing senseful to say.

5 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Eaglefine(f): 3:15am On Jul 22, 2019
Chai! RIP Dede Keke cry

But as this man take posed for the pix ehnnn. I have watched those pix over 20times. shocked shocked

The man think say na sobo water dey gush out without knowing say na him own blood be that.

embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Look at this insignificant 2 dollar coin. This coin is more than twice what the dude lost his life over.

Let that sink in.

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by sonnie10: 5:43am On Jul 22, 2019
pDudd:
Look at this insignificant 2 dollar coin. This coin is more than twice what the dude lost his life over.

Let that sink in.
you are talking about 2 dollars.
350 is less than a dollar.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Vainglory: 6:06am On Jul 22, 2019
pDudd:

Let that sink in.
It is not the amount of money he died for that is the issue. I have heard of a man who died because of a loaf of bread. One man hung himself because his wife poured sand into the garri he was planning to soak. The issue is that there is so much frustration in the land.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:27am On Jul 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Yoruba people are so quick to stab someone

They are no different from Fulani Herdsmen.
It be like say your problem na Yoruba people today?..were sha, eranko ni e. undecided
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:31am On Jul 22, 2019
Sukey:

Poster,whoever you are,you need to stfu and take a chill pill,how can you be such a bitter human being,he probably said that to banter or maybe to show some concern as to him looking forward to seeing the guy the next day but no,you’re the patron saint TWISTER of words.chai
I don't think you know who you are quoting, he care less bro.. that's NwaAmaikpe for you.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by RillJ(m): 6:35am On Jul 22, 2019
For your rant over FTC, u need to see Cele Pastor sharp sharp! grin

Moneywirer:
the guy above me, have I ever wronged you?
Have I ever joined issues with you?
Did I stop you from voting Buhari even when every other person tried to?
Have I ever snatched a lady from you?

Then why snatch my FTC from me

Now to the topic.
Violence is not and will never be the answer.
Rational people dialogue and reach a compromise.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:00am On Jul 22, 2019
Avoidable death..
You wanna fight,now you are gone
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2019
cry cry
My own concern is, the guy separating the fight was the one that stabbed the keke driver.
not even once. wat a way to die. uncontrolled anger is really bad.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by TommyAnthem(m): 8:08am On Jul 22, 2019
My man cool down, if you were the one won't you expect a thank you, mind you he never mentioned refund. I wonder how some people reason, I can't see any selfish undertone in his write up please.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now the joke is on him.

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by tunjilee003: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2019
Lost his life just because of a meagre sum... poverty nah bastard
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by iukpe: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2019
Another senseless death not because he was stabbed but because of poor emergency services. He got to the hospital alive. He needed emergency surgery and blood. He needed care but none was given as would be required. The hospital is just like the mechanic who wouldnt fix the keke and wait for money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / Sergeant Bello Kills 6 Colleagues At Police Headquarters In Maiduguri / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.