Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured (51792 Views)

Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Cute Photos / Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) / Chacha Eke-Faani And Husband: Managing Celebrity Marriage Fracas On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by Tyche(m): 7:37am On Jul 22, 2019
Mrjo:
he had already drop the bomb while you are still holding your stones

You know he books space before his epistle, was getting ready to stone him if he yarn rubbish
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by tombeh(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2019
Beautiful family.......May God continue to bless your home.
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by mrdrama: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a smart girl.
She's a successful actress,
She's married and she has kids.
She is also lucky her marriage to Austin can't be threatened again with the coming of her son this year.

I really wonder how she manages to tend to those kids, memorize her movie scripts and still spread her legs for spousal duties.
Anyways, she should just give us one more son so she can stand with two legs in that home.

I honestly wish I could say the same about Ini Edo.

Bia Nwokem,idi iberibe.Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by Houseofglam7(f): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Timagex:
we thank God today o shocked shocked

undecided
Dude,gimme a break cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by Babawon1: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear having a Home full of MALE CHILDREN does not determine a HAPPY MARRIAGE, don't judge the Book by its cover undecided
if a woman fail to born a male child for me, she go take care of the female child herself. in fact I lray to God not to have female child
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by mamajj17(f): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Skmoda360:

Are you trying to say we are of that same kind grin?

Are we my dear? Me no knowooo grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by mamajj17(f): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2019
Babawon1:
if a woman fail to born a male child for me, she go take care of the female child herself. in fact I lray to God not to have female child

My dear, let the WILL OF GOD be done, Love conquers all grin grin, just be prayerful
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by Babawon1: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear, let the WILL OF GOD be done, Love conquers all grin grin, just be prayerful
am telling the fact o. if my future wife give birth to female as first child. na that only one she go bear for me
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by mamajj17(f): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Babawon1:
am telling the fact o. if my future wife give birth to female as first child. na that only one she go bear for me

And if none is born? Neither Male or Female! What will u do my dear?
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by Babawon1: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2019
mamajj17:

And if none is born? Neither Male or Female! What will u do my dear?
accept fate
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by Skmoda360(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2019
mamajj17:

Are we my dear? Me no knowooo grin grin
You threatening me with Germani language....I will report you to Hitler oooo...... grin cheesy
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by mamajj17(f): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2019
Skmoda360:

You threatening me with Germani language....I will report you to Hitler oooo...... grin cheesy

My dear i take God beg you, i no want die oooo grin grin cheesy
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by mamajj17(f): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Babawon1:
accept fate

That is my dear, U shall be Seedfull dear Amen cheesy
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by Babawon1: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2019
mamajj17:

That is my dear, U shall be Seedfull dear Amen cheesy
amen
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by blaqroy: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a smart girl.
She is also lucky her marriage to Austin can't be threatened again with the coming of her son this year.

I really wonder how she manages to tend to those kids, memorize her movie scripts and still spread her legs for spousal duties.
Anyways, she should just give us one more son so she can stand with two legs in that home.

How many u don get, yeye sombori
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by Mimicole(f): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a smart girl.

And 128 people liked this post.
Smh. We are finished.
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by needful: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mrjo:
so in your tribe women occupied their fathers house?

Receive sense pls. My son will go and build his own house else where. Besides, what if u have that son and later died and the son also died without getting married. Who now occupy it?. This is the reason why naija as country will and can never get better. Una thinking about life is very far. Whether male or female, u are just a one man who will eventually die and all ur asset will be vanished like air.
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by Skmoda360(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear i take God beg you, i no want die oooo grin grin cheesy
no problemo

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by Iytech(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Beautiful Chacha... Scandal-free actress.
God bless her family.
Re: Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured by Mrjo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
needful:

Receive sense pls. My son will go and build his own house else where. Besides, what if u have that son and later died and the son also died without getting married. Who now occupy it?. This is the reason why naija as country will and can never get better. Una thinking about life is very far. Whether male or female, u are just a one man who will eventually die and all ur asset will be vanished like air.

is like you deliberately refuse to make sense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yeni Kuti Engaged To Theo Lawson On Her 55th Birthday / Yemi Alade Looking Dashing In Red Body Hugging Gown / Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.