Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone (35832 Views)

Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Timi Dakolo has insisted that he never discussed his wife's virginity with anyone neither did he do that with any media house.

The singer made the statement during a Press Conference held earlier today where he said he himself wondered where the news came from as he never granted any such interview.

He however mentioned that it was fabricated by the enemies, who were also responsible for the news that he got wedded at the COZA church and that he also received cash running into millions from the pastor of the church, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Timi Dakolo who spoke on behalf of his wife at the Press Conference also said the officers that stormed his home yesterday were there to abduct his wife. He claimed that she was trailed home by the policemen.

Watch Video Here:
https://lailasnews.com/i-never-discussed-my-wifes-virginity-with-anyone-timi-dakolo-video/

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Tamasaba: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Go to court and stop this nonsense Oga. Social media would only give you likes not justice.

258 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Yh.. You didn't discuss it with anyone but now EVERYONE knows

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by shortgun(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Where are the archeologists when u need them?
They will eventually deep up where he said he met his wife a virgin.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Natoski5(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hey, I no put mouth oooo...am just hear to read comments and laugh.....nairalander are the best grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Junkie1: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
BET NOW WE KNOW YOU MARRIED A NON VIRGIN

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Officialgarri: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
A once serious issue now turned to a business idea.

I no longer see this case as a serious but another form of entertainment. My sympathy goes to Fatoyinbo who was caught in the web.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Onlinealaba(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
This news is already stale what other news is coming up to shift us from the political quandary we have found ourselves

Check my signature

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by SoftP(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
This guy is really going insane.

Discussing ur wife's sexuality like say u dey pick beans.

As much as i detest rapist, this is the most foolish way to gain sympathy, exposing ur family to public ridicule is not an option

I pity his innocent children

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by VivaDeAngelo(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Family core values has really gone bananas. Imagine a topic for discussion #Sobs

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Richdad50(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
shocked

I pray for this young family that the Lord grant them strength in this time and that their bond may never be broken. I have seen men who love their wives but I have seen only a few who back up theirs on this scale. Despite the stigma and slander, he has held her high. What an incredible man.

A man is defined and judged in history by two things; family and decisions in defining moments. You must not only protect the physical space of your spouse but also her emotional and psychological space. What Timi Dakolo is doing is not just for the now but also for his future happiness. To clarify and clean up every dark spots and holes of emotional hurt she may have experienced by these past actions. A woman can never be happy or give happiness in totality until certain things are dealth with regardless of the means.

They have all to loose, bearing the shame on them and the children, bruise on his ego, and smirk on the faces of people she will meet, yet having considered these consequences, decided to move on with the campaign. No one in his right senses less a man who seems to have everything going on well for him will embark on such if there is no reward or gratification beyond financial gains. Something that will finally lay to rest all they have endured as a family. Something that will bring back the genuine smile and laughter in her eyes after a decade. Something out there is driving their guts and I respect them.

Richdad

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by 234GT(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Timi Dakolo is mad.
That's all.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by GrowYourSales(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Well do what's right

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Teewhy2: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
I hope this things will not affect the children's psychology later in life

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
This man talk too much

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by letout: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin
Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Nellybank(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
This una gist don taya me but one day we go know d truth if only pastor will agree to come out if him hideout

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Richdad50(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
You have always made silly comments ever since I came across your post and you didn't disappoint today. May no one take you serious in your days of weeping.
shortgun:
Where are the archeologists when u need them?
They will eventually deep up where he said he met his wife a virgin.

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
This matter no dey end?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by OkumagbaBOY(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Taah........ we no gree oooo.... grin grin grin

Wetin e nor know say all dis thing go affect e children Las las....Dem go use am take tell Dem word when Dem go dey with their peers.....

Sometimes we should think about the future before carrying some activity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Timi dakolo is obviously mad

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by goat22: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Can I eat beans with bush rat?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by mastermaestro(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Timid Dakolo has run mad. grin grin Can you imagine how his kids will feel when they grow up to read about all the disgusting secrets he keeps spilling everywhere? I feel ashamed for him.
Timi is surrounded by dumb counsellors. Whoever is urging him on is as dumb as himself.
Some secrets should never be dug out for any reason. Just look at the way the whole nation is talking about how his wife lost her virginity, and here he is responding stupidly. cry cry

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by TheFacelessMan: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin
Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
I support women who claimed they have beeen raped but you have to have some proof beyond just your word. It’s a really tricky situation really.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by wolexy14(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
husband n wife don dey mad....so.......y u go carry ur wife v outside...na fool dem be

9 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by FuckThaMod: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Uncle wey mumu

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by lonelydora: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Damage Control. Story! Story! Timi, the mumu guy. Continue disgracing your entire family. You have started with Press Conference oooo. When Pastor Biodun does his own press conference, don't cry foul ooo. grin

You raised an accusation, organized a protest, then Pastor Biodun waited for you to report to the police, rather you went home to relax.
Pastor decided to hit you first, and again you came on social media to rant. It's not about social media, bro.

Where are the 28 lawyers ready to fight for Timi? How much has Timi realized from the GoFundMe account created for this case. Oya nah, it's now they need them.

Go prove your case in court and stop ranting on social media.

"no bi who first call police dey win case"

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mr coza next time tie your rod with rope so they won't accuse you of rape. your former fuuckmate is now accusing you of rape

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Abfinest007(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
wati concern us when we know u didnot marry her as a virgin

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Sinavaramini: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Keep quiet you slowpoke, do you even know what it takes to go to court, anuofia!
Tamasaba:
Go to court and stop this nonsense Oga. Social media would only give you likes not justice.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Walexybobo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
What a subtect of shame timi dakolo and fam was.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#ReleaseTacha Trends On Twitter As Fans Tell BBNaija Management To Release Tacha / Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face / Chioma, The Chef And Cee-C Look Alike - Fans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.