Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. (1307 Views)

What Do You Think Is Wrong With African Style Of Parenting? / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / What Is Wrong With My Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by AkachukwuD(m): 12:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Good Morning Fam

Please I don't know what is wrong with me because everything started two weeks ago. For Example before I urinate I need to calm myself down (clear my head else nothing will come out). Two if someone is talking to me, it will sound as if the person is saying rubbish till I tell the person to stop, if I drink water and calm myself down I will understand what they saying. Am always anxious lately. I find it hard to sleep except I take sleeping pills. If I want to do anything now I need to focus else it won't work for me. Also typing this tonight was bad because if I miss one word I clear everything to start again.
I Don't Drink or Smoke.
Please what can I do to end this.
Thank you
Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by Xavi2019: 12:14am On Jul 22, 2019
Do you have migraine?
Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 22, 2019
Ftc
Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by Emrixx(f): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2019
Visit a psychiatrist

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by AntiWailer: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2019
See a doctor bro.

You need a psychiatrist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by tyup(m): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2019
AkachukwuD:
Good Morning Fam

Please I don't know what is wrong with me because everything started two weeks ago. For Example before I urinate I need to calm myself down (clear my head else nothing will come out). Two if someone is talking to me, it will sound as if the person is saying rubbish till I tell the person to stop, if I drink water and calm myself down I will understand what they saying. Am always anxious lately. I find it hard to sleep except I take sleeping pills. If I want to do anything now I need to focus else it won't work for me. Also typing this tonight was bad because if I miss one word I clear everything to start again.
I Don't Drink or Smoke.
Please what such I do to end this.
Thank you

chai this one got me confused like really

mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique let's please help him
Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by CanadaOrBust: 1:31am On Jul 22, 2019
One word: meditation

Practicing a regular, mindful breathing exercise can be calming and energizing and can even help with stress-related health problems ranging from panic attacks to digestive disorders.”
Andrew Weil, M.D.

Since breathing is something we can control and regulate, it is a useful tool for achieving a relaxed and clear state of mind. I recommend three breathing exercises and techniques to help relax and reduce stress: The Stimulating Breath, The 4-7-8 Breathing Exercise (also called the Relaxing Breath), and Breath Counting. Try each of these breathing exercises and techniques and see how they affect your stress and anxiety levels.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by Amazingman(m): 2:02am On Jul 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
One word: meditation

Practicing a regular, mindful breathing exercise can be calming and energizing and can even help with stress-related health problems ranging from panic attacks to digestive disorders.”
Andrew Weil, M.D.

Since breathing is something we can control and regulate, it is a useful tool for achieving a relaxed and clear state of mind. I recommend three breathing exercises and techniques to help relax and reduce stress: The Stimulating Breath, The 4-7-8 Breathing Exercise (also called the Relaxing Breath), and Breath Counting. Try each of these breathing exercises and techniques and see how they affect your stress and anxiety levels.

You need a rest, did you read thoroughly what he's going through and you saying breathing exercise.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by CanadaOrBust: 2:07am On Jul 22, 2019
Amazingman:

You need a rest, did you read thoroughly what he's going through and you saying breathing exercise.

I said meditation. Deep meditation will cure him like magic.
What’s your own answers?

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by Amazingman(m): 2:10am On Jul 22, 2019
What you are experiencing is too much anxiety caused my adrenaline. What is happening to you can be a blessing is you know how to.handle it or a big wahala if u can't. Now at this moment per se, your senses are heightened, u are stimulated and you can pick up odours, smell, scents and taste more effectively. If you don't handle this issue very well, it may end up in depression because u visit one or two places and they start telling you have an issue but it's not so. Your body metabolism is fast reacting to multiple activities and rise in adrenaline.

Take a plain paper, get a pen , in between when you can't remember anything , the time you feel lost, start writing something. Whatever field you find yourself in life will be what you will write down but be careful you may not understand what u write or draw until u study it over againa. It's a kick in, not all the time.

You find what people say as noise or boring but there is an ability there for you to get into.peoples mind, when someone is talking and andrenaline kicks in, concentrate on the words and you will know exactly if the person is lying or not because you will be able to fully access the mental picture of what the person is telling you.

Like I said, it's more a gift but handling andrenaline can be tricky.

Be good

5 Likes

Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by Amazingman(m): 2:11am On Jul 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I said meditation. Deep meditation will cure him like magic.
What’s your own answers?

Meditation is a cure , he is not sick. He needs control

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by CanadaOrBust: 2:21am On Jul 22, 2019
Amazingman:

Meditation is a cure , he is not sick. He needs control

That’s EXACTLY what meditation does
Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by AkachukwuD(m): 6:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Amazingman:
What you are experiencing is too much anxiety caused my adrenaline. What is happening to you can be a blessing is you know how to.handle it or a big wahala if u can't. Now at this moment per se, your senses are heightened, u are stimulated and you can pick up odours, smell, scents and taste more effectively. If you don't handle this issue very well, it may end up in depression because u visit one or two places and they start telling you have an issue but it's not so. Your body metabolism is fast reacting to multiple activities and rise in adrenaline.

Take a plain paper, get a pen , in between when you can't remember anything , the time you feel lost, start writing something. Whatever field you find yourself in life will be what you will write down but be careful you may not understand what u write or draw until u study it over againa. It's a kick in, not all the time.

You find what people say as noise or boring but there is an ability there for you to get into.peoples mind, when someone is talking and andrenaline kicks in, concentrate on the words and you will know exactly if the person is lying or not because you will be able to fully access the mental picture of what the person is telling you.

Like I said, it's more a gift but handling andrenaline can be tricky.

Be good

Thank you very much. Is there any drug recommend for this *adrenaline*
Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by AkachukwuD(m): 6:35am On Jul 22, 2019
Xavi2019:
Do you have migraine?

Migraine a headache of varying intensity, often accompanied by nausea and sensitivity to light.

I don't think so. thank you
Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by AkachukwuD(m): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2019
Emrixx:
Visit a psychiatrist
Thank you
Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by AkachukwuD(m): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2019
AntiWailer:
See a doctor bro.
You need a psychiatrist
Thank you
Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by AkachukwuD(m): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I said meditation. Deep meditation will cure him like magic. What’s your own answers?
Also I do have constant headache
Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by frozen70(f): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2019
This is one of the signs that your brain is not working as expected

Pls go and visit a psychiatrist to evaluate you before it get to another stage

Stop being anxious in everything you do, just calm down and calculate before taking off or taking decisions or doing things

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by LewsTherin: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2019
Sounds to me like some form of dyslexia.

Folks asking you to see a psychiatrist are not mocking. You need to confirm what it is.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by CanadaOrBust: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
AkachukwuD:

Also I do have constant headache

Same answer: meditation.. and paracetamol! grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by AkachukwuD(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
Thank you Guys for your advice I really appreciate them.

For those who suggested I go see a psychiatrist please am in Enugu. I don't know any one.
Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by nebsunshine: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
AkachukwuD:
Thank you Guys for your advice I really appreciate them.

For those who suggested I go see a psychiatrist please am in Enugu. I don't know any one.
U can visit FederalNeuropsychiatric hospital Enugu.
It's around upper chime avenue.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by AkachukwuD(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
nebsunshine:
U can visit FederalNeuropsychiatric hospital Enugu. It's around upper chime avenue.
Thank you very much bro for the address. God bless you
Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by SirVintageCock: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
At least you still have insight and judgement so it is not all that bad. Probably something minor..anxiety disorders and sh!ts. A prescibed tranquilizer and psychotherapy will go a long way.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by zed7: 6:40am On Jul 23, 2019
https://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/anxiety-disorders

Anxiety disorder. You need to see a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. by AkachukwuD(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2019
zed7:
https://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/anxiety-disorders

Anxiety disorder. You need to see a psychiatrist.

thanks for the link above. it means a lot to me

(1) (Reply)

Wife's Secret Camera Captures Husband Poison Her Everytime He Makes Her Coffee / Our Nanny Left Now My Husband Wants To Turn Me To House-girl, What Do I Do? / How Can One Tell Her/his Husband/wife When They Meet Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.