Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother (46299 Views)

Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House / Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Izombe: 1:56am On Jul 22, 2019
There have been several assumptions by the viewers that Instagram slay queen Tacha does not have enough clothes because she has been seen repeating the same clothes in the house.

Well, it looks like the viewers are right after all because according to Tacha “the orientation she had was that they will be given clothes in the house but unfortunately, they have not been given any outfit.

https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/22/bbnaija-i-dont-have-clothes-to-wear-again-tacha-tells-big-brother/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by nuban07(m): 6:35am On Jul 22, 2019
Na jersey bet9ja gave them...The last two edition contestants enjoyed the privileges of free clothes from payport.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by King204(m): 7:15am On Jul 22, 2019
Sisto life hard,Even biggie dey feel d recession

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by WildChild00(m): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2019
ebuka10box:
My brother , why this life hard like this!!!!that year for uni , people for my street dey call me engineer, doctor , lawyer. Some people sef come dey introduce dem daughters give me as guy wey get future. Na so I dey carry shoulder up dey feel fly. Oya I don graduate , serve and it's getting to three years, even groundnut or palm oil company never call me talk more of ice cream company. Before I dey wake dey carry wide hand , guy I don dey wake like say I be stick make I no spoil person market cuz how I go pay I no know. Dem don pour oil for my head sotey I no gats rub cream again , dem don turn me to natural mirror, ppl destiny dey flash for my head. Some of my peeps wey dere gp that year no reach for flashing credit , na me dey flash dem now....I don enter agent business sha , the good news is my shoe dey do the inspection for me when I no dey cuz e don know road finish.... We go dey alright las las....

Why do you copy and paste this, on all thread?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2019
So?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by sotall(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2019
;
Tacha with the MOBO

Mouth odor and body odor

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by joshuaakindele7(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2019
Smh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Flexherbal(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2019
It is not a crime to repeat clothes.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by bellachibaby(f): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by abeloureal(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2019
Were they wearing any before?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by KayCee92(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2019
Could it be that the girl is hollow on the inside and not what she claims to be or that Biggie is undergoing austerity measures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by honest1480(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2019
You can go shopping even without permission if u like.
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Nyamiri: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2019
What does a prostitute need clothes for anyway?

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by lyriclekidd(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Clout seeking ho

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by PrinceKevin01: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2019
This girl is not representing her family well.
Girls be careful what you do, because it will always tell the world your family background

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by DameB(f): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Kuku stay in the nude.... Or recycle ur shorts and socks, wear them with the betnaija tops.... Shikena

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by yamendiva(f): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Hello everyone, incase you will like to know... I will eat rice this morning

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by dadebayo1(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Continue with the pant queen grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by mekuxiani(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Izombe:
There have been several assumptions by the viewers that Instagram slay queen Tacha does not have enough clothes because she has been seen repeating the same clothes in the house.

Well, it looks like the viewers are right after all because according to Tacha “the orientation she had was that they will be given clothes in the house but unfortunately, they have not been given any outfit.

https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/22/bbnaija-i-dont-have-clothes-to-wear-again-tacha-tells-big-brother/
She been get cloth b4�

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by iornenge81(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Ok
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by Freebuzz: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2019
nicolartsdesign:
go naked na

How to upload files up to 10GB on Telegram without using data.

READ STEPS HERE
Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by NwaJozi: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2019
See my girl oo why

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by onaope2019: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2019
Buy foreign used laptop from us & you'll be glad you did.

A trial will convince you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2019
She doesn't wear clothes in her Instagram page na. So what's the biggie

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by ITbomb(m): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2019
Let me see which one would come first

Clothes for Tacha

Or

Buhari's Minister list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by DameB(f): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2019
lyriclekidd:
Clout seeking ho

The annoying thing is that this girl has so much pride and a nasty attitude....
For what reason :
She's not that intelligent, her English vocab and diction are wack....
She's rude...
She's as fake as it gets....

But she'll make it to the final stage cos she has a lot of equally dumb people rooting for her

**Modified
For those quoting me... I still maintain that it's wrong to be condescending, rude and nasty... If you like Tasha's attitude train your daughters to be like her and tell your wives to emulate her

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother by noah24(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2019
Nor b bra she sabi.. Q

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice / Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) / Why Top TV Shows In Nigeria Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.