Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

“busola Was Never Raped Nor Had Any Form Of Intercourse With Fatoyinbo” - Kemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “busola Was Never Raped Nor Had Any Form Of Intercourse With Fatoyinbo” - Kemi (654 Views)

Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“busola Was Never Raped Nor Had Any Form Of Intercourse With Fatoyinbo” - Kemi by drinoayo: 2:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Controversial blogger, Kemi Olunloyo has accused popular singer, Timi Dakolo of being the principal sponsors of his wife's allegations against Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo.

The controversial journalist who took to her Twitter page a while ago to make her allegation lashed out at Busola Dakolo again as she insisted that Busola was never raped nor had any form of intercourse with Biodun Fatoyinbo.

“She fabricated the entire story to garner sympathy for a bigger assignment of defamation,” she claimed.

Read what she wrote below;

“#COZA PoliceNG investigation is independent of mine. I am an independent investigative journalist.
Busola Dakolo was never raped nor had any form of intercourse with Biodun Fatoyinbo. She fabricated the entire story to garner sympathy for a bigger assignment of defamation

“Timi Dakolo is a principal sponsor of his wife's lies. He regularly blackmails her even once denying the first child Alex. Timi is a conniving manipulative physical and emotionally abusive husband. #Cozapastor COZA

“I believe that the so call @
YNaijaTV interviews were carefully orchestrated as a part of an elaborate scheme of lies designed to take down COZA Cozapastor. Chude has refused to show us the other three victims after I called out the second one Tumishe Oluyede a pathetic liar.

“Oluyede said in her interview that Fatoyinbo took his pants off and "did what he had to do" meaning what? She never stated the pastor raped her. She disguised herself but Chude forgot to disguise her voice in their poorly orchestrated scam scheme COZA Cozapastor PoliceNG”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/?p=834129

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: “busola Was Never Raped Nor Had Any Form Of Intercourse With Fatoyinbo” - Kemi by drinoayo: 3:00am On Jul 22, 2019
More; http://igberetvnews.com/?p=834129

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: “busola Was Never Raped Nor Had Any Form Of Intercourse With Fatoyinbo” - Kemi by Fadomero(m): 3:02am On Jul 22, 2019
Only God knows the truth as for madam kemi pls take your drugs regularly
Re: “busola Was Never Raped Nor Had Any Form Of Intercourse With Fatoyinbo” - Kemi by donaldking10: 4:29am On Jul 22, 2019
all the aunty that abused me when i was small, am just jejely waiting 4 dem 2 become celeberites or first lady den i'll finally open their nyash just like the Dakolos.
i wan shine too like shameless Timi.
aunty chinyere and aunty chioma i just de observe una two.
Re: “busola Was Never Raped Nor Had Any Form Of Intercourse With Fatoyinbo” - Kemi by SmellingAnus(m): 4:42am On Jul 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: “busola Was Never Raped Nor Had Any Form Of Intercourse With Fatoyinbo” - Kemi by afroniger: 4:53am On Jul 22, 2019
This lady seems to be working overtime to justify her coza payout. lipsrsealed That money go plenty wella.
Re: “busola Was Never Raped Nor Had Any Form Of Intercourse With Fatoyinbo” - Kemi by Ejike07: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2019
This talk about rape is a complete scam
Re: “busola Was Never Raped Nor Had Any Form Of Intercourse With Fatoyinbo” - Kemi by Funmmyastic: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2019
This grandma will not sit her ass somewhere,how does she knows all this story are fabricated.I am sure during the time Kemi may be in the Uk,how does she gets to know about these?Even if she want to lie make it believable.So she is expecting out to eat up her lies hook,line and sinker.Aunty kem kem you can do better,trying too hard for the cash.
Re: “busola Was Never Raped Nor Had Any Form Of Intercourse With Fatoyinbo” - Kemi by Tirips(f): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2019
She once said that she was diagnosed with mental issues... she should continue taking her drugs...
Re: “busola Was Never Raped Nor Had Any Form Of Intercourse With Fatoyinbo” - Kemi by itspzpics(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: “busola Was Never Raped Nor Had Any Form Of Intercourse With Fatoyinbo” - Kemi by Chubhie: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2019
We shall know if Nairaland follow chop fat oyinbo's money if this garbage hits the front page

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Dumps Terri And Signs A New Artist / Bbnaija:little Girl Melts Hearts On Social Media After What She Said About Tacha / Kanye West Blessed DJ Khaled With The YEEZY 700 V3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.