Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man (38369 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by namiji2598: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2019
That's life men....last last love na scam
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Chiefqueenn(f): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2019
People don't get that it was a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by VeecThorr(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Lexusgs430: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2019
amiibaby:
Lol that's good for u

Modified: any one who quotes me will be ignored like a lepper that he/she is

I could not resist this temptation......... cheesy
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by namiji2598: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2019
ebuka10box:
My brother , why this life hard like this!!!!that year for uni , people for my street dey call me engineer, doctor , lawyer. Some people sef come dey introduce dem daughters give me as guy wey get future. Na so I dey carry shoulder up dey feel fly. Oya I don graduate , serve and it's getting to three years, even groundnut or palm oil company never call me talk more of ice cream company. Before I dey wake dey carry wide hand , guy I don dey wake like say I be stick make I no spoil person market cuz how I go pay I no know. Dem don pour oil for my head sotey I no gats rub cream again , dem don turn me to natural mirror, ppl destiny dey flash for my head. Some of my peeps wey dere gp that year no reach for flashing credit , na me dey flash dem now....I don enter agent business sha , the good news is my shoe dey do the inspection for me when I no dey cuz e don know road finish.... We go dey alright las las....
oga why disturbing us on every thread with this na
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Victorisoni3(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2019
G
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Kenturkey048(m): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2019
happybee:
Oh!
South Africa wedding sweet o, see as the wedding make sense plus them beautiful people wey dey around.
aswear...see as I dey admire the wedding..

1 Like

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by flowx(m): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2019
amiibaby:
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion u might as well say urs and shift ..... Don't quote me again cos the next one will be outrightly ignored... Tacha kill u der Mumu
But you mumu o. Sebi you said you're going to ignore anybody that quote you ni? You're not whom you said you're.... No integrity at all. Shame on you!
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by brightalo17: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2019
amiibaby:
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion u might as well say urs and shift ..... Don't quote me again cos the next one will be outrightly ignored... Tacha kill u der Mumu
When people comments nonsense they call it opinion, next thing you'll hear is don't quote me again. Don't quote you again say na ur data he dey use or what. If he quote you what exactly will you other than usual noise making? Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Maldini212(m): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2019
I only get heart break when am broke ������ never trust a bitch ,,,dig their pussy and move on
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by AmazingELixir: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2019
ebuka10box:
My brother , why this life hard like this!!!!that year for uni , people for my street dey call me engineer, doctor , lawyer. Some people sef come dey introduce dem daughters give me as guy wey get future. Na so I dey carry shoulder up dey feel fly. Oya I don graduate , serve and it's getting to three years, even groundnut or palm oil company never call me talk more of ice cream company. Before I dey wake dey carry wide hand , guy I don dey wake like say I be stick make I no spoil person market cuz how I go pay I no know. Dem don pour oil for my head sotey I no gats rub cream again , dem don turn me to natural mirror, ppl destiny dey flash for my head. Some of my peeps wey dere gp that year no reach for flashing credit , na me dey flash dem now....I don enter agent business sha , the good news is my shoe dey do the inspection for me when I no dey cuz e don know road finish.... We go dey alright las las....

grin grin grin

Bros sorry ooh....my pipu say person wey no okpai must one day chop for breakable plate
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by carter009(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Why are you so mean, stop judging people like this,
if he was your brother will you say this, who told you he will not Marry her, how is he enemy of progress.
chiommy123:
Enemies of progress. You want her to be giving birth every year with no marriage in site

1 Like

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by emmnprince(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2019
The problem is not from the lady, but you. Be a man and move on. Such is life. Life goes on. Tomorrow she go old and die. You self go old & die. Even me self, and all Nairalanders go old and die. In short all humans and this earth go old and die. (Except the ones that die young or are alive at the advent of Christ).

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by flowx(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2019
post=80507286:
A partner who belongs to you will never leave you no matter what!

She is simply not for you....

MOVE ON!
Party man, you make sense today. This week go sweet wella be that...�️�️�️�️�️
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

Yeah!

As usual this is expected from people like you

If its the other way round you will start insulting the man like Tacha
She's been his baby mama way too long na. Does the guy really have the right to complain? Someone valued with you didn't, and you go complaining.

The bad thing she did was making it a secret.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Kenneth10110(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

Yeah!

As usual this is expected from people like you

If its the other way round you will start insulting the man like Tacha

Wetin concern Tacha with this now abeg cant you think must you allow bb naija store into your brain.
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by fasho01(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Chiefqueenn:
It was a joke.
Noted.. But even at that, loyalty is now just a noun and not a verb
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Nyamiri: 8:11am On Jul 22, 2019
amiibaby:
Lol that's good for u

With your face like a bag of onions.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by executive12: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2019
Stupid man. She is the mother of your baby and you did not think you should have married her.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by karma2000: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2019
amiibaby:
Lol that's good for u

even ur name sounds like curse already and karma will ensure u suffer worse fate useless ashawo
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2019
Like a bullet from a gun it burns, when u realise she's was Neva ur girl it was just your turn
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by uuzba(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2019
OBTMOS:
Am third to comment... Gradually the dream is coming to pass.
Quite a low ambition
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Deathisfree: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2019
amiibaby:
Lol that's good for u

They will do the same for your son.
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by anonimi: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2019
happybee:
Oh!
South Africa wedding sweet o, see as the wedding make sense plus them beautiful people wey dey around.

I definitely like the African fabrics used instead of oyinbo whites.
Na that one be economic freedom in action not those who carry our scarce foreign exchange to stay four months in London and ride Mercedes Benz cars instead of Nigerian made cars.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by judgementyard(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2019
amiibaby:
Lol that's good for u

I just feel pity for you
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Funmmyastic: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2019
ednut1:
You did not marry her when she got pregnant. So make she dey wait in vain or what. Bros get the ferk outta here

100\100
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by imitateMe(m): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2019
amiibaby:
Lol that's good for u

I know you will be happy to see this. grin
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by frozen70(f): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2019
You would have just married her as she Has a child for you instead of keeping her to be a baby mama

Probably she felt you ar not going to marry her and someone else is willing to marry her

Just deal with it pls, I don't want to blame her

1 Like

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Boxer007(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2019
CastedAyo:
A South African man has been left heartbroken after he discovered that his girlfriend and the mother of his baby secretly went ahead to get married to another man, Igbere TV reports.

The man simply identified as Niya disclosed that he had no idea she was in a relationship with someone else or even the fact that she planned to tie the knot.

Niya got the shock of his life after seeing photos of his girlfriend getting married to another man.

Niya who shared the heartbreaking story on his Twitter account said; “My gf didn't check up on me in the last 2 hours so this is what happened.”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/?p=834244

Females are all naturaly useless. Being Gay is only way out.

Preach,
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by XhosaNostra(f): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2019
Lol, he didn't marry her after the child so somebody else did. You snooze, you lose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / A Married Woman is in Love With Me / Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.