Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out (24008 Views)

Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by Ritchiee: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2019
AntiBalaka:

That snake is the number 1 afonja supporting Ruga

Politicians will always support their party except they want to leave.
But he has not come out like this number 1 Osu nah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by bamasite(m): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by somalianprince: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Wicked cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by olaniyilukman(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2019
People are really funny on this platform, who will go to war if it eventually breaks out, this is 21st century not 19th century that they forcefully use all the youths as a war sacrifice...

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by Angelfrost(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2019
PapaBaby:

Tinubu is ready to sell his people to get to power.

Ready to sell? Tinubu sold himself and his people since 2015... The change he got from the transaction is what his stooges are bragging about. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by sapientia(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2019
NL Zs will avoid this thread.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by adecz: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2019
E be like say everybody don
sabi Yoruba & dem 'bravery'.... wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by Menance: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2019
haha.. Spineless wimps

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by roladex(f): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How many of those old Baba, including Professor Ango Abdullahi can carry guns if war breaks out ?
abi
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by guru03(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How many of those old Baba, including Professor Ango Abdullahi can carry guns if war breaks out ?

Ask him ooo, Juniad guy is high on weed branch and tramadol.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by BigBrother9ja: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Na so! Can Yinks Ogunmakin or Pa Adebanjo go to war?

How old are you?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by sexyking1: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Foolish Abokki, this is not 1967. I don't think U can fight any southern tribe now without drawing in the others you have also hurt so much.
Make that mistake and have all your doubts crytally cleared. Useless leech!
Ogbeni southeast no go assist u to fight north! They know southwest will always flee from Battle ground if war encore!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by Ogaga87(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2019
oyin44:
Empty threat here and there,which could not be effected,unless the British back it up.

Even Britain has their own currently with Iran.. Have you not heard that Iran seized a British ship and nothing serious has been done
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by solomonsly11(m): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2019
Must we go to war before we can break up?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by lagbaja(m): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2019
90% of people commenting did not read the interview.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by geesilver(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2019
this man might be saying nonsense o, but somehow he makes sense those that will truly fight the war when it broke out are silent, while many elite will run for their life both afenifere and arewa elder they are chest beaters.
why calling for what u can control when it burst out.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2019
akuko nigeria had expired . and everybody know that
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by Sanchez01: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2019
Highlights of the interview:

Buratai is a political soldier and can't be relied upon:

So, it is clear that Buratai is not a man to be relied upon. He is a political soldier who believes that he can make claims and get money from government. That is the tragedy we have.

Although Buhari has failed as a president, Atiku is never the man for the job. Beyond that, he is stalling the tribunal for no reason because he has no grounds:

So, I said that even if Buhari has failed, Atiku is not the kind of person who will manage the country. I said while Nigerians should reject Buhari at the polls, Atiku is not the man with the right compassion, competence to make the country live harmoniously. I also said if Buhari is reelected, we are going to have serious problems and I still stand by that.

The North has 72% of Nigeria's land mass:

As I am talking to you today, 72 percent of the total land mass in Nigeria is in the North.

Tinubu over the South East for the presidency:

If Tinubu wants to be the president of Nigeria and he asks for my advice, I will say go ahead because I will rather have Tinubu as president than have some of the people in the South- East who are also ambitious and who want to blackmail Nigeria into ceding power to them.

Buhari is a puppet in the hands of some persons:

Those who think Buhari is Tinubu’s puppet are making a grave mistake. There are some people who are advising Buhari today and I don’t think Tinubu is one of them.

The other is the topic of the piece.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2019
Bloggers and wrong / inciting Headlines.......

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by Officialgarri: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2019
Wow, so many embarrassing comments on this thread.

From what I see, not a single commenter read the article. Everyone just voiced their opinion based on the headline.

Anyways, the man made a lots of sense and I'd implore the initial posters to read the article again and edit their comments while those to come after me should read the article again before commenting, after all, you missed the first page already, so just take your time on it.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by helinues: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2019
Sincinnati:
Every war is senseless to you cowards except the ones you fought in your old oyo empire, where you guys always brag about how brave and brutal your aare ona kakanfos were for raiding defenceless families and encroaching villages.

That's century ago..
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out by Ugosample(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Don't mind these useless men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates / Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan / $2b Arms: EFCC Weighs Its Options On Jonathan- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.