Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (29976 Views)

List Of The 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In University Of Ibadan / See 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by arinzos(m): 4:07am On Jul 23, 2019
Some of you asking how legit is this info should know
The ranking was made by Harvard University.
i bet you don't know more than Harvard.

Because some courses are unnecessarily hard in Nigeria doesn't mean it is hard in itself.some lecturers made it difficult for us.
Some departments have not graduated First Class since inception and we term the course as HARD.
If English is way above Economics or Maths is Way above Medicine shows what some courses are really made of.
I can attest to Architecture Students in the University of Nigeria,Enugu Campus. if you have one as roommate is as good as not having any roommate. because you won't see him/her in the room.they are always in the studio drawing one thing or the other.
Re: . by Alanpoza007: 4:49am On Jul 23, 2019
arinzos:
Some of you asking how legit is this info should know
The ranking was made by Harvard University.
i bet you don't know more than Harvard.

Because some courses are unnecessarily hard in Nigeria doesn't mean it is hard in itself.some lecturers made it difficult for us.
Some departments have not graduated First Class since inception and we term the course as HARD.
If English is way above Economics or Maths is Way above Medicine shows what some courses are really made of.
I can attest to Architecture Students in the University of Nigeria,Enugu Campus. if you have one as roommate is as good as not having any roommate. because you won't see him/her in the room.they are always in the studio drawing one thing or the other.

Why do you believe it was made by Harvard. Any source to prove that, or is it because the poster said it's from Harvard, so we just have to swallow that? The list is filled with so much conspicuous repetitions- Maths, Accounting, Psychology, History etc. That alone is enough to raise highbrows. I've tried a Google Search to link this back to Harvard. Is it surprising that all my searches lead me back to Nairaland and few other Nigerian blogs and websites?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2019
adeiza4u:
Why is English and Literary Studies not there? That course is something else honestly.
You're joking right?
Re: . by Ajibade123(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2019
no course is actually difficult all you need to know is when to read effectively

check this out to find out the best time to study.... https://explicitsuccess.com/when-is-the-best-time-to-study-for-your-brain/
Re: . by zebra(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2019
clive2u:
Any difference between math and mathematics?
The difference can be likened to the difference between game of chess and game of card. In playing game of chess u think deeply, develop ur moves before playing, while in playing of card u think based on the cards u have in your hand, and chance is prevalent. Chess represents mathematics while card represents statistics. Mathematics is mostly theoretical, while statistics is practicable and deals mostly with chance or probability. It however utilizes a lot of mathematical methods and techniques especially in statistical and probability theories. Hope this helps?
Re: . by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
clive2u:
Any difference between math and mathematics?
hi can you tutor me on how to begin on fiverr please?
I don't have any skill asides from writing articles
Re: . by freeeeme(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
My course Geology no dey the list.

Fake Statistic.
Tribunal yaaa
Re: . by Timtol(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Wigetsolar:
Do you believe that these are the 55 most difficult courses to study?

What position is your course?

Do you agree?

Regardless of been done for some courses appearing twice, it's 100% definite architecture is one of the first 5.....On this list I fall in the 1st position... The stress no n here
Re: . by clive2u(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
hi can you tutor me on how to begin on fiverr please?
I don't have any skill asides from writing articles
follow the link first and sign up and wait till ur account is verified then u let Me know
Re: . by arinzos(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Why do you believe it was made by Harvard. Any source to prove that, or is it because the poster said it's from Harvard, so we just have to swallow that? The list is filled with so much conspicuous repetitions- Maths, Accounting, Psychology, History etc. That alone is enough to raise highbrows. I've tried a Google Search to link this back to Harvard. Is it surprising that all my searches lead me back to Nairaland and few other Nigerian blogs and websites?
You are correct. i am sorry
Re: . by popmonac: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2019
I do cartoon advert for school publicity. My WhatsApp is 08094991770
Re: . by EllaWallis: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Oh, this list is so huge, from one hand I agree with it, but from another, I think that it is difficult to study everywhere if you really study, but not just writing assignments. But, I must say when I was looking for help with my study, I got to this site https://studyhippo.com/citi-training-biomedical-research-investigator-social-and-behavioral-research/ and I remember the test I have seen there. It was something about biomedical research investigator social and behavioral research, at that time I realized that it is really difficult to learn.
Re: . by mastertunji(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2019
Accounting No 21 & 41

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University / Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.