Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! (31233 Views)

Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / German Embassy Seized My Passport Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! by danberg: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
greggng:

I eventually got his view and I have to attach the screenshot of our conversation
Thanks bro. I appreciate your help. I was discouraged from replying due to the negative comments here
Re: First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! by danberg: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Good day all,

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to assist with information on this issue. Including the negative comments. Someone even called me a bloody liar!
Well, the update is that I was prevented from boarding by Nigerian immigration till I paid money.
Presently, boarding my flight to UK.

Thanks again all!

Re: First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! by 7Alexandre: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
danberg:
Good day all,

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to assist with information on this issue. Including the negative comments. Someone even called me a bloody liar!
Well, the update is that I was prevented from boarding by Nigerian immigration till I paid money.

Thanks again all!

Congrats...
Re: First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! by 7Alexandre: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
danberg:
Good day all,

Thanks again all!

Paid money for what?

Those Immigration & Customs Agents at the Airport will never change...

cc Justwise
Re: First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! by justwise(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
danberg:
Good day all,

Thanks again all!

Bloody criminals! If you had refused to pay and created a scene they would have allowed you to board.

Enjoy your flight.
Re: First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! by danberg: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
7Alexandre:

Paid money for what?

Those Immigration & Customs Agents at the Airport will never change...

cc Justwise
You're right bro
Re: First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! by danberg: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
justwise:

Bloody criminals! If you had refused to pay and created a scene they would have allowed you to board.

Enjoy your flight.
Thanks bro. In Addis Ababa now.
Re: First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! by danberg: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
7Alexandre:

Congrats...
Thanks
Re: First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! by jman77(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
How much did you pay them and what was thier reason/s?.
Re: First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! by okposm: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Omg u re just typing trash
U only need one parent to be a resident
And they don't have to be married
And you don't have to be a resident for 10 years
Da fck outta here

I think you are the wrong one here. People will never tell you what they did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moving To Norway Soonest / Mother Forgets Her Baby In A Commercial Bus After Alighting In Imo (video) / Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.