Stats: 3,150,123 members, 7,807,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) (43967 Views)

Miyetti Allah's Vigilante Is Illegal And Unconstitutional— Nigerian Army (video) / “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) / Miyetti Allah’s Vigilante Group Not Welcomed In South East – Igbo Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
This was obviously approved. Since they have ID cards and access to police stations.

The CP and the state governor are to be blamed.

Okpolor eyed tinubu that was asking for cows ,i hope he can see how bogus his statement was.

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by somehow: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
osaweseforme:
Keep on deceiving yourself and your fellows, una eyes go soon clear, but i pray not too late

Sorry I'm not in your league when it comes to thought processes.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by megareal: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
eyeneka mbok ka iso bong akam nno obio idung mfo yak Abasi anam yak nnyin ikid emem
Hmmm, Na God go help us .
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
pinkPUSSY:
I doubt if Yoruba Nation would forgive Tinibu for the pains, deaths, psychological trauma and agony he imposed on Yoruba Nation due to his greediness.
Please how did he impose those on Yoruba Nation.

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by advocate666: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Chai. Na so Yoruba take loose their ancestral land because their so called elders want to sit at the Aso Rock Zoo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by osaweseforme(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Really, do you even know me? Rubbish. dey inside water make soap dey enter your eyes
somehow:

Sorry I'm not in your league when it comes to thought processes.

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Honor10: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
pinkPUSSY:
I doubt if Yoruba Nation would forgive Tinibu for the pains, deaths, psychological trauma and agony he imposed on Yoruba Nation due to his greediness.

Believe me, if u have use half of dz strength and tenacity in searching for this kind of news on your life, your life wud have been more meaningful. Tueh!

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Iamklade(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rekhina:
Yes we yoruba allegiance is with fulani tribe ,igbos go wt ur lack of political class!

Tinubu is our leader more than awolowo n abiola conbined
You must be a really confused lady when it comes to politics because obviously you are speaking like someone retarded
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Some fools have already believed dis fabricated lie. The poster is covering d mopol beret of the man in uniform and d mopol badge on his sleeve. Enemies of dis country will do anything to see dis country go to war.

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by advocate666: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bnladan:
Some fools have already believed dis fabricated lie. The poster is covering d mopol beret of the man in uniform and d mopol badge on his sleeve. Enemies of dis country will do anything to see dis country go to war.

Go look the pictures well. See even id card wey identify them as herdsmen.

Afonja will lie for cowardice.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by eyeview: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Paxie55:
What is happening to us?
Yorubas should start speaking up.

These people are here to destroy the South.
No. Yorubas won't speak. They are busy shouting down igbos for speaking out. Hence, the fulanis have seen them as easier targets

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Is this for real??

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
somehow:
See hunter guns lol

1844 guns

why blot out the pictures and names?

I can design this within 30 mins

Anyone can wear anything and claim to bbe anything.
If security agents can be impersonated, why not anyone else?

I have lost total respect for 90% of the Nigerian media and print.

Shut up !!! Who do you think you are fooling

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by franudi: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Next level has started in the south west.Thank you Mr President.

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Honor10: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
legitnow:
I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS.

YORUBA DESERVE IT.

LWKMD! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dont worry, that ur joy will soon turn to sorrow, it's coming for u and ur family members. Mark this
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by favour32(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wey we dey hala say RUGA na scam for FULANI to infiltrate and colonize Nigeria especially South,na think say na play we dey play.
Una never chi chom chin!

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Honor10: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
legitnow:

MA FRIEND, I DRAGGED U HERE SO U CAN CLAIM UR YORUBA PRESIDENCY. IDIOT!

I DONT HAVE TO HATE YORUBA LIKE U HATE IGBO, BUT I HAVE TIME TO LAUGH AT THEIR STUPIDITY.

THE ONLY YORUBA MAN TO RULE NIGERIA WAS OBJ.

DO U KNOW Y IT WAS POSSIBLE?

WE ALL CAME TOGETHER AND DECIDED ONLY YORUBA SHOULD FIELD PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN 1999.

HOW U HAVE FORGOTTEN SO SOON AND NOW THINK YOURSELF TO BE god.

I TELL U TODAY, WEN OBJ DISMANTLED THAT PLATFORM AFTER FAILING TO SECURE THIRD TERM, HE ENDED ANY CHANCE YORUBA WILL EVER HAVE TO PRODUCE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

U CAN RANT FROM NOW TILL ETERNITY, BUT YORUBA CAN NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN.

YORUBA ARE BAD MARKET.

JUST SEE THE DISASTER U FOISTED ON US CALLED BUHARI, OVER A GENTLEMAN CALLED GEJ.

U THINK WE CAN EVER TRUST U AGAIN, U MUST BE JOKING.

I can see ur tears over the thread, 5% feeling funky, as if u ever matter in Nigeria scheme
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by VeecThorr(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Cantonese: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
ERockson:
There is fire on the mountain. We've been rounded up in the South already

Point of correction. Rounded up in the southwest and not the south.

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Honor10:

I can see ur tears over the thread, 5% feeling funky, as if u ever matter in Nigeria scheme
Na you dey cry cheesy Herdsmen have taken over the security in your region cheesy

Next level don start cheesy Better donate your ancestral land for ruga cheesy

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by pinkPUSSY(f): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Honor10:

Believe me, if u have use half of dz strength and tenacity in searching for this kind of news on your life, your life wud have been more meaningful. Tueh!

Yoruba Muslim, I am not the OP.
Meanwhile, my life is better than yours.

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by eyeview: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
ERockson:
There is fire on the mountain. We've been rounded up in the South already
No. South west have been rounded up already.

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by selemo: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Charleys:
Nice one there.
I see nothing wrong here. They're just protecting themselves.

Thanks to the Emir of Yoruba.
grin grin grin grin grin grin..Thank you the ape Tinubu. Another black monkey fool.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by goaldynboy: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
somehow:
See hunter guns lol

1844 guns

why blot out the pictures and names?

I can design this within 30 mins

Anyone can wear anything and claim to bbe anything.
If security agents can be impersonated, why not anyone else?

I have lost total respect for 90% of the Nigerian media and print.

So Kayode Ajulo, the guy you are seeing in the pictures with his G-Wagon is fake?

And the lady that posted the news in Facebook is an Ipob?

It's your type that sleeps while your house burn!

Keep hiding your head in the sand like an Ostrich, until you and your family is affected by these killer herdsmen!!

If you were reasonable person, you would have gone to the location to confirm if it's true or not!!

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Honor10: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
stanluiz:
Na you dey cry cheesy Herdsmen have taken over the security in your region cheesy

Next level don start cheesy Better donate your ancestral land for ruga cheesy

Lolz, even the Yorubas are not shouting online, na u and ur people from mud republic they cry pass for dz matter.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by lottomkyes200: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Next Level
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Honor10: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Lolz, indeed, that's y u are the one that always propagate this kind of thread. Apart from the euphoria u get from dz likes on nairaland, what else? U return back to ur pain and agony. I can only wish u well
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by konoplyanka: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Cantonese:

Point of correction. Rounded up in the southwest and not the south.

I think this development will make you Igbos leave south west.

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by selemo: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
FRESHG:
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE ENDENGERED SPECIES IN NIGERIA, I WOULD LIKE TO COMMEND THE BUHARI LED FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR SETTING UP THIS FULANI VIGILANTE GROUP IN ONDO STATE.

THEY SHOULD EXTEND THE VIGILANTE TO IFE, OKE OGUN AND IWOLAND.

MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH BLESS PMB
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by konoplyanka: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

I can see you Igbos are happy with this fake news. I hope it makes you leave south west en mass not to be colonized by Fulani alongside Yorubas in the south west.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reactions As Tinubu Said We Inherited Speaking In Tongues From The Bible (Pix) / See How Many States PDP Now Controls, Including Zamfara State / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow"