Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) (43975 Views)

Miyetti Allah's Vigilante Is Illegal And Unconstitutional— Nigerian Army (video) / “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) / Miyetti Allah’s Vigilante Group Not Welcomed In South East – Igbo Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
konoplyanka:

Ipob pig. When are you going to show concerns about your people under Fulani occupation?
tim coward
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by EseBaba: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tricks! Can an enemy protect his enemy? They want to earn your trust!
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
gaetano:

The Yorubas are the weak link to the south. If they invade them, they will have an easier pathway to the rest of the south. They are just there thinking they are wise playing nonsense nationalist politics in an already divided country.
undecided
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by kponkedenge(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
konoplyanka:

Coward. Your states are under Fulani occupation. What’s your business with what happens in south west if you are not a coward? Where is Kanu and band of ipob pigs who chest beat all day trying to bring down the zoo? Where are they hiding?
At least we don't kiss the asses of the fulanis nor do they have a vigilante force anywhere in the South East.... As a matter of fact, they can't even try it in the SE, because of fear.
And I'm still yet to see you or your likes speak about them.... All you do is talk about the Igbos everyday.
Bunch of cowards.

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by MoneyMan5: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Glad to know that justice has been done to Falae kidnapper.

Chasing or not chasing killers out of your territory is your prerogative.

As a matter of choice, you can deny their existence.

I'm just commenting as a rational individual on a front page topic.

What you do or don't do is your wahala!

What you are trying to do is irrational

You are condemning a whole tribe just because there are criminals and bad people among them

Which tribe In Nigeria doesn't have Bad people and criminals?

People In South West usually employ Fulani as Vigilante whenever there is security issues in a Community since time immemorial but it is during this Buhari tenure it become a big deal to do so
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hahaha it seems YOLOBA will be fighting the next civil war

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rekhina:
Shut up you arent igbo ,igbos arent the best ...

Thats wat dey feed you in lagos ,n you didnt know hw great a tribe is ,shame
am from a core part of igbo so dont say trash.
i dont intend to insult u so keep it cool and i dont stay in lagos.
igbos r great yes butshow example to odas so dat i can bravely say igbos are d best
evn though we r superior but not d best
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
ezenwajosh:
its not bad at least dey will taste wat war is like maybe dey will use cutlass to fight tinking it is dere olden days war
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Xavfra:

am from a core part of igbo so dont say trash.
i dont intend to insult u so keep it cool and i dont stay in lagos.
igbos r great yes butshow example to odas so dat i can bravely say igbos are d best
evn though we r superior but not d best
Oh i remember fulanis are the best ba?
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Mavor: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
This sort of nonsense can never happen in the Niger Delta or East. Goes to show who they fear and who they don't.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rekhina:
Oh i remember fulanis are the best ba?
are u igbo
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
ezenwajosh:
They wont waste any bullet ,not the yoruba i know , see they will allow fulani to rule them ,infitrate them and soak into their land than hausa ,

The magic is tell them igbos are the problem...shikena finish ,you will see thousands of yoruba profs preaching how kind fulani is ,just to cover d shame of being shallow brained ,
They cant fight ,they are created to sabotage...

When they boast of been strong is only on the amala political schemes and ewedu government system of tribalism

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Xavfra:

are u igbo
Am an ipob lady ...
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
konoplyanka:

But Fulani have already conquered Enugu and ebonyi states and you are floating over a fake news on Yoruba thread.

AFONJA keep deceiving ur self grin grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rekhina:
Am an ipob lady ...
gud 4 u
inbox me at fstd.govt@gmail.com
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
We have been colonised
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
MoneyMan5:

Yoruba got into Islam through trading with Mali Empire

And the truth is that Fulani have always been employ as Vigilante in South West since time immemorial to work as Vigilantes for community

It is only during this Buhari tenure it become a Big deal

Yes I know Timbuktu and all, but after the invasion they expanded their emirate's tentacles to Kwara,and deposed the local leaders, it was the coming of the British that brought the Emirate to its decline.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rekhina:
They wont waste any bullet ,not the yoruba i know , see they will allow fulani to rule them ,infitrate them and soak into their land than hausa ,

The magic is tell them igbos are the problem...shikena finish ,you will see thousands of yoruba profs preaching how kind fulani is ,just to cover d shame of being shallow brained ,
They cant fight ,they are created to sabotage...

When they boast of been strong is only on the amala political schemes and ewedu government system of tribalism
but igbos are part of the problem that's the truth if you doubt me ask an independent person to tell you
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Xavfra:

gud 4 u
inbox me at nemerem9420@gmail.com
Please am not your mate , i reside in dubai so give it up ok
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by konoplyanka: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
kponkedenge:

At least we don't kiss the asses of the fulanis nor do they have a vigilante force anywhere in the South East.... As a matter of fact, they can't even try it in the SE, because of fear.
And I'm still yet to see you or your likes speak about them.... All you do is talk about the Igbos everyday.
Bunch of cowards.

You can bury your head in the sand for all I care.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
For the igbos talking trash HERE before there was anything like Nigeria we fought a brutal and bitter war with the fulanis and defeated them at osogbo are you blind to see that the west would prefer the north to keep ruling or are you blind to see that north dominate Nigeria security
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by konoplyanka: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
PrecisionFx:

AFONJA keep deceiving ur self grin grin grin

Osu slave keep rejoicing over fake news.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rekhina:

Please am not your mate , i reside in dubai so give it up ok
who's talking abt mates hia
prove ur useless ipob by coming to d war front to fight nd not running away lyk ur man nnamdi kanu.
shame on u. ipob my foot
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by SolexOlenin(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Simbrixton:
For the igbos talking trash HERE before there was anything like Nigeria we fought a brutal and bitter war with the fulanis and defeated them at osogbo are you blind to see that the west would prefer the north to keep ruling or are you blind to see that north dominate Nigeria security

this one is confused...
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by rkennyking(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
But why did you cover the faces ?? Hmmm something to hide. Propaganda always leave a clue . if you catch a thief do you cover the face?? You claim they are doing something wrong but the people you are showing us let you take picture and you had to cover the faces. Well as far as I am concerned this guys can be anybody from any tribe we have Yoruba vigilantes that dress like this and use this guns. Another angle it could be acted up because I see no reason why you cover the faces
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rekhina:
And so

?
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by MoneyMan5: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
distributeinc:

Yes I know Timbuktu and all, but after the invasion they expanded their emirate's tentacles to Kwara,and deposed the local leaders, it was the coming of the British that brought the Emirate to its decline.

It was Ibadan that stopped it from expanding south ward and stopped it from taking over other Yoruba cities surrounding it
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Simbrixton:
but igbos are part of the problem that's the truth if you doubt me ask an independent person to tell you
Igbos has their state problems...

State n national problems cant be desame ,yorubas are causing citizens of nigeria national problems ,

Me ,when i was in nigeria i dont buy frm igbos ,and thats cos of state problms they pose , in unethical increase in price n so on , but igbos dont do the mistake of voting a tyrant! Unlike yorubas ,
Do you know you yorubas are on the side of fulanis when fulani is killing thousands of tiv n idoma , And thats wickedness thats what karma hates ,
If you are a yoruba know it that fulani will rule you and their is nothing you can do ,
You are use to hating igbos and learning how to hate fulani is a gargantuan task!
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
It shall never be well with any yoruba man or woman, young or old that supports the fulani in this nation. My pple, if u have access to weapons that can protect u, get them ready. For those of us from the southwest we better start preparing cos if these pple can come out openly to this extent, i can imagine how far they have infiltrated us. They are illiterates but they can co-ordinate themselves effectively cos of one language and the backing of the Federal govt with the help of the military, so whether we like it or not, i bliv they already have a sizeable num of foot soldiers in the southwest. Pls be PREPARED. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad / Seyi Tinubu And Wife, Layal Welcome Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.