Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) (43934 Views)

Miyetti Allah's Vigilante Is Illegal And Unconstitutional— Nigerian Army (video) / “Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) / Miyetti Allah’s Vigilante Group Not Welcomed In South East – Igbo Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by salt1: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Those people will never learn..
Which presidency ?
The same promise that was given to Awolowo.. We all saw how he ended up.
Abiola nko ?.. They squized him like chicken and sent him and his wife to journey of no return.
No Yoruba man will ever become the president of this country without the support of the better south, Mark my words! but these people think they are smarter than their ancestors!
Even Obasanjo whom Yoruba despise today never relied on core north to win to win election because he understood them very well. Obasanjo's allies were SE, SS and middle belt..
But this current Yorubas led by Tinubu are hoping to be supported by those he's sacrificing his people for. The same thing applicable to his online miscreants who spend time insulting southerners and be supporting Core northerners against the middle belt victims of herdsmen with the hope of being loved by fulanis.

No Yoruba leader has allied with northerners and had a good ending.. Their end is always catastrophic!

I just heard this morning that their masters have told them that nothing for them in 2023 after all their sacrifices..
History repeating itself again and again but these people wIll never learn

This should be immortalized
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by TSRC: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Igbos dont know how to keep shut and watch.

A major flaw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
darediamond:

All I know is Tinubu will be slaughtered by we Yorubas soon for is greediness, murder, and stupidity!!!

He is Akintola of our Era.

What did Tinubu do to you? You starting to listen to Igbo propaganda.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rekhina:

You think we arent piting gani adams ,ffk ,odumakin ...we pray for them not to fall into the pit dug by tinubu out of sheer stupidity n overambitiousness ...

They are the only humans breathing in yorubaland ,I once met with gani adams and his counterpart fasheun rip( may his soul rest well )In a great party at akoka back then in 2011 i was honour to speak with him ,he reminds me of my wise granddad...

It pains me hw all yoruba obas are making this man of furnace talk like a coward which he isnt just because of 2billion from buhari and 1billion from tinubu...i have my source
Gani n fasheun arent real yorubas i heard they are from kabba ,because they are fearless n straightforward trait you will neva see in a yoruba ,they will tell you is diplomacy ...i laff ,
A man no one trust ,is a man at all

In your stupidity, you call Faseun and Adams kabba while they are both from Ondo state. Gani is Akoko. It will take you coward Igbo three incantations before you could be brave as Yorubas. Bravery to you is running away after causing a fight that’s why nobody takes your chest beating seriously. You even called yourself ipob. You should be ashamed of that coward organization.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Cantonese: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
konoplyanka:

I think this development will make you Igbos leave south west.

If we leave with our investments that run jnto trillions of naira how can you recover, especially given the fact that you southwesterners are very lazy, loudmouthed, cowardly and depend on government only for all your needs?
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Cantonese: 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
MayorofLagos:
The same fulani vigilante have membership in SE. They have been in Enugu for some time. Iboland is sorrounded by fulani, Ibos know this but they hide and act like everything is ok. Yorubas will not hide it. We will bring it out, warn about it and take action.

Ibos are hoping we take action and disrupt Nigeria so they can easily break free.

Cowards! Lets see what you are doing about macban in Enugu.

Our Elders are issuing warning, Ooni, Alaafin, Obasanjo, Wole, Adams, OPC, Afenifere, Agbekoya.

What are your elders doing to protect and save Iboland from fulani menace? Nothing!

People with an open plan of action are better than you cowards sitting idle with no clue.

"Our elders are issuing warning". Abeg after the warnings, what things have changed?

"Cowards". Please remember that in the face of fights your people shout "Iwo, iwo,iwo" while stylishly moving away to avoid injury.

"Open plan of action". Whether open or closed, typically your people will only open their mouths and close them out of fear.

The need for political power, which will serve as a tool for embezzlement of public funds has led your people into this situation.

Advice: Face the challenge confronting you. If there is need for a fight be man enough to present yourself. If you cannot please remember to hide inside your baba's wardrobe.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by executive12: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
their impunity will end after their brother's regime ends in 2023

It's not ending because they are not planning to give up power in 2023. Buhari is planning for the complete take over of Nigeria by the Fulanis.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by executive12: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
TSRC:

A major flaw.

That's true.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Iamklade(m): 12:13am On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
shut up
Lol...that's all you have to say to support your disillusioned disoriented disorganized and distorted thoughts leader who is busy chasing a shadow ambition....that's sad�
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Iamklade(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
Am a muslim ,we are always together or else?
Am a Muslim as well Moshood by name but we shouldn't hide under the guise of religion to be hypocritical and avoid the truth even when it's glaring right at us jagaban has shown he has a penchant for picking failures a clear example is the case of former osun state governor and the former senator representing Ife/ijesha senatorial district....let's be realistic and not be sentimental jagaban has failed the south west woefully but I would understand your zeal to support him if you are making money through working for him but if that's not the case I implore you to wake up from your deep slumber and face the reality staring right at you.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2019
executive12:

It's not ending because they are not planning to give up power in 2023. Buhari is planning for the complete take over of Nigeria by the Fulanis.
under which platform? FPP (Fulani People's Party abi) cos APC can't zone it to the North again.
or do you believe those slowpokes Fulanis that threatened u on social media?
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
Am a muslim ,we are always together or else?
Muslim kee u there
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by anonimi: 3:03am On Jul 23, 2019
EdiAbali:
He is not Igbo, the name is Igbo but Igbo person won't have that as name, He must be a Yoruba Muslim, Northern Muslim or an Urhobo.

He will still use same name to attack Igbos while claiming to be Igbo

I know bro.
That is why I was pulling his yeye legs to mock him and wait for him to show his ugly, tribalistic hypocritical face. Unfortunately he got scared.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by ariesbull: 4:08am On Jul 23, 2019
SolexOlenin:

this one is confused...

LoL
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 23, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Those people will never learn..
Which presidency ?
The same promise that was given to Awolowo.. We all saw how he ended up.
Abiola nko ?.. They squized him like chicken and sent him and his wife to journey of no return.
No Yoruba man will ever become the president of this country without the support of the better south, Mark my words! but these people think they are smarter than their ancestors!
Even Obasanjo whom Yoruba despise today never relied on core north to win to win election because he understood them very well. Obasanjo's allies were SE, SS and middle belt..
But this current Yorubas led by Tinubu are hoping to be supported by those he's sacrificing his people for. The same thing applicable to his online miscreants who spend time insulting southerners and be supporting Core northerners against the middle belt victims of herdsmen with the hope of being loved by fulanis.

No Yoruba leader has allied with northerners and had a good ending.. Their end is always catastrophic!

I just heard this morning that their masters have told them that nothing for them in 2023 after all their sacrifices..
History repeating itself again and again but these people wIll never learn

I'm a Yoruba and totally agree with you!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 6:07am On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
ipob youth shut up

You’re mad. I’m yoruba and Tinubu is not my leader..
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2019
TolaniLuv:

I am mad. I’m Biafra and Tinubu is better dan kanu..
fixed lmao
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2019
Iamklade:

Am a Muslim as well Moshood by name but we shouldn't hide under the guise of religion to be hypocritical and avoid the truth even when it's glaring right at us jagaban has shown he has a penchant for picking failures a clear example is the case of former osun state governor and the former senator representing Ife/ijesha senatorial district....let's be realistic and not be sentimental jagaban has failed the south west woefully but I would understand your zeal to support him if you are making money through working for him but if that's not the case I implore you to wake up from your deep slumber and face the reality staring right at you.
Ipob stop talking ,i know you are immhotep or all dis Biafra miscrant...
.tinubu is a trustworthy leader of yorubas...

You arent a muslim ,a muslim is always supporting his type , tinubu is innocent of his accusations!
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Muslim has killed me
b4 nko
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 6:43am On Jul 23, 2019
Iamklade:

Lol...that's all you have to say to support your disillusioned disoriented disorganized and distorted thoughts leader who is busy chasing a shadow ambition....that's sad�
By allah you Christians are annoying ,
You do not respect your elders anymore shame
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Maybe not pure hatred but diluted with immaturity. The kind of immaturity that will make you reply every moniker you don't know who is behind it and start talking about "the foólish Yoruba's". What is that? Calling people foolish because of votes casted according to their own will or even rigged. Didn't you follow the Osun rerun? Do we now say those folks whose votes were cornered are foolish Yorubas?
Guy think deeper before replying me o.
Their votes were cornered but they are happy just because igbos are sad ,anytin dats makes igbos sad is welcomed to afonja ,even if satan defeats angel micheal if igbos are sad yorubas will be happy
Quorax dnt mind him ,
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2019
zeromeridian:
Yorubas dont know what they are in for. the Northerners are opposed to state police
yet the brought Fulani people to police the the Yorubas in their State.

Yorubas should open their eyes because its getting too late already

Mod pleaese dont be scared to push to the front page.
let the world hear this and condemn it like they condemned Ruga

You can immagine the Yoruba guy that posted this is even scared show the faces of this Fulanis
the ID card has a name yet he covered. why are you people so scared to challenge these fulanis.

The brought this proposal in the east and it was rejected. how can you take an enemy as your security guard?.

My guy everyone knew yorubas as a coward people

If you can lead them ahead to victory They will
Forever honor you since Obasanjo and Tinubu has betrayed the yorubas
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2019
TSRC:

A major flaw.
shut up ,we are mocking dem ...

I will always insult dos useless igbos who advice dem
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by wowcatty: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2019
I thought Ondo is in Yorubaland and it's no where near Igboland, so why are igbos crying more than the bereaved all over this thread? Yorubaland is invaded and occupied by Igbo and Fulani foreigners, we know that but it's because Yoruba are stupidd and it is in that stupidity we will find our way out. Yoruba are in trouble and so is every ethnic group in Nigeria, so unless igbos think they have more to lose, they should reduce their gnashing of teeth. Enough, Igbos are not different from Fulani and not in a position to even talk about any of this let alone pretend to know the solution, after all, won't it be to your amusement if land opens and swallow Yoruba people whole?
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
Their votes were cornered but they are happy just because igbos are sad ,anytin dats makes igbos sad is welcomed to afonja ,even if satan defeats angel micheal if igbos are sad yorubas will be happy
Quorax dnt mind him ,
How can Osun locals be happy that Igbo's are sad in an election within Osun? Why are the Igbo's even sad in the first place for election that's so far from Igbo's? It could say a lot about Igbo's if truly they were sad for a PDP loss/robbery in Osun. How can I be sad for election in Sokoto for example as a southerner?
It also shows you are a PDP person and explains all your immature posts attacking a whole race out of pain.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2019
CodeTemplar:
How can Osun locals be happy that Igbo's are sad in an election within Osun? Why are the Igbo's even sad in the first place for election that's so far from Igbo's? It could say a lot about Igbo's if truly they were sad for a PDP loss/robbery in Osun. How can I be sad for election in Sokoto for example as a southerner?
It also shows you are a PDP person and explains all your immature posts attacking a whole race out of pain.
You are such a child my son ,
When apc lose more states ,poor , wretched and suffering masses are gaining !
Am a dubai citizen about marrying an Indonesian muslim ,but dats not my choice...y because nigeria is cursed because of your wickedness...as a mature personnel i saw calamity upon you mark my word , You supported evil to spite zion ,karma karma karma smiley
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Iamklade(m): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
Ipob stop talking ,i know you are immhotep or all dis Biafra miscrant...
.tinubu is a trustworthy leader of yorubas...

You arent a muslim ,a muslim is always supporting his type , tinubu is innocent of his accusations!
You are the type of Muslim that creates problem for the Islamic society with your unguarded statements hypocrisy has no place in Islam and if a Muslim is always supporting a Muslim then obviously you must be supporting BH....which part of the country do you reside because it would be a shame to live outside the territory of those who have witnessed tinubu's ineptitude in installing his failed cronies to run affairs of SW states....and if you want an argument let's argue like intellects I will back up my arguments with facts and points can you do the same.....it's people like you who blindly follow our so called 'leaders' that are ruining this country....if you find yourself in ile Ife,osun state do get in touch I would gladly host you and show you around to point out your jagaban's evidences of failure.....omo Yoruba nii Mii oooo
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by livebyday(m): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
You are such a child my son ,
When apc lose more states ,poor , wretched and suffering masses are gaining !
Am a dubai citizen about marrying an Indonesian muslim ,but dats not my choice...y because nigeria is cursed because of your wickedness...as a mature personnel i saw calamity upon you mark my word , You supported evil to spite zion ,karma karma karma smiley

Calm down

Don't let anger make you speak in such ways , or do something you might regret

Calm down , yes Nigeria is in a terrible state presently but still...
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2019
Iamklade:

You are the type of Muslim that creates problem for the Islamic society with your unguarded statements hypocrisy has no place in Islam and if a Muslim is always supporting a Muslim then obviously you must be supporting BH....which part of the country do you reside because it would be a shame to live outside the territory of those who have witnessed tinubu's ineptitude in installing his failed cronies to run affairs of SW states....and if you want an argument let's argue like intellects I will back up my arguments with facts and points can you do the same.....it's people like you who blindly follow our so called 'leaders' that are ruining this country....if you find yourself in ile Ife,osun state do get in touch I would gladly host you and show you around to point out your jagaban's evidences of failure.....omo Yoruba nii Mii oooo
Look at you ,your type is y islam is losing credence ,you nag about the teachings of almighty allah to mohammed his servant ,
Tinubu has never in history missed friday prayers ,but you criticise him bringing curse to yourself ,you nonchanlantly criticise him because of ibo fake news , olohun omase oo , You as an islam faithful are thought to be his brothers keeper not fighting holytinubu our amiable leader...
Al fareeda rekhinat (Haj)
I reside in uae
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by livebyday(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
Look at you ,your type is y islam is losing credence ,you nag about the teachings of almighty allah to mohammed his servant ,
Tinubu has never in history missed friday prayers ,but you criticise him bringing curse to yourself ,you nonchanlantly criticise him because of ibo fake news , olohun omase oo , You as an islam faithful are thought to be his brothers keeper not fighting holytinubu our amiable leader...
I reside in uae

Calm down smiley
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Iamklade(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2019
Rekhina:
I reside in uae
Unbelievable you live in UAE that is one of the best countries in the world and you are commenting on Nigeria,South West states and tinubu's issue you are obviously a blind follower I blatantly refuse to join words with you going forward enjoy.
Re: Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2019
Iamklade:

Unbelievable you live in UAE that is one of the best countries in the world and you are commenting on Nigeria,South West states and tinubu's issue you are obviously a blind follower I blatantly refuse to join words with you going forward enjoy.
Come back here ok!

So we can talk of the absolute word "WISDOM"

And subwords "wisdom as a curse to wise people"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Government To Merge All These Agencies!!!- Iiedgenews.com / Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son / PHOTOS: Buhari Slaughters His Sallah Rams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.