Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,384 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC (630 Views)

Army GOC Presents Christmas Gifts To Idps In Borno State / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC by chily11: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2019
The General Officer Commanding the 7 Division, Major General Abdulmalik Bulama Biu, has called on Boko Haram fighters to surrender their arms.

During an interview with journalists in Maiduguri on Sunday, he urged the militants to have a rethink and be patriotic Nigerians by laying down their arms.

According to him, they stand to gain a lot if they surrender, including opportunities to take up leadership positions in the country.

“Boko Haram should lay their arms unconditionally and be accepted. Opportunities are out there for them, they can be rehabilitated.

“An ex Boko Haram having laid his arms and turned away from his negativity, stands to be a president of this country; he stands to aspire to any position in this country. Why is he wasting his time when he cannot even deliver?” Biu said.

Speaking further, he assured Nigerians that the army will continue to ensure that peace is restored in the nation.

“As a professional soldier we would continue to do what we know best and that is to project our determined effort, we would not be distracted by some of the activities of our detractors and some of the collaborators.

“Nigeria deserves peace, Northeast deserves peace and the people of Borno deserve peace because it is only when there is peace there will be development,” he said

www.channelstv.com/2019/07/21/an-ex-boko-haram-can-become-president-says-army-goc/&ved=2ahUKEwinwoHAp8jjAhUEi1wKHR_3DTcQFjAIegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3q5NZvu4y01RFt7Lzd6zSM

Re: Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC by Blitz4real(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2019
He Is under the influence of alcohol. BH has caused enough damages to us already sir ,we have lost families to them so they don't deserve any good thing from these country mbok

3 Likes

Re: Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC by daddytime(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2019
If I say some are already working at the villa now they'll start attacking me.

If na me be Buhari ehn...

Na I go personally administer bulala for this guy for bringing my government and name to public ridicule.

You go fear unguarded utterances na

No everything wey enter head mouth suppose dey spew come out
Re: Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2019
Look at this useless terrorists sympathizer. And some people still wonder how our troops are bn ambushed n slaughtered on a regular wen we have this kind of backstabbers in sensitive positions....
Will I even blame u, buhari himself is also a sympathizer who once claimed that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack to the north...I guess that is enof moral boost for u...

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2019
The current president

Is not even a repentant terrorist

A repentant terrorist will be an advantage
Re: Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC by freeze001(f): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Of course! When we have a president that deliberately overthrew a sitting civilian/democratic government through the use of state apparatus for his personal gain why wont every northern criminal be projected for possible presidency? Repentant my foot!

1 Like

Re: Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC by Blackfire(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2019
Chai....... Lobatan .

I need visa to hell
Re: Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC by Charleys: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Whoever repents deserve forgiveness. And needs a fresh start. And can contest for any position they want.

Let's be objective.
Re: Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC by Daviddson(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is very insensitive to the feelings of families who have lost sons daughters or father and mother to these devilish terrorists.
In an 'near-ideal' society such as the United States, what you did 35 years before when you were in year 1 in the university could come back to haunt you and throw you off from politics even if you were contesting for the post of President and the election is just two months away.
Re: Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC by Firefire(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Truth is bitter.

The chief sponsor is the Cow head himself in Aso

1 Like

Re: Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC by Blakjewelry(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
yes o but na to dey sleep with one eye open and an ak47 as your bedmate
Re: Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC by gaetano: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWHx6zodyDc

Can't wait for mc oluomo to be vp to shekau grin useless country. I need Kenyan visa
Re: Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Can Become President Says Army GOC by saaron(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
If Buhari, a terrorist could become Nigerian President, then mass murderers like Boko Haram and Fulani terrorist herders could become President.

(1) (Reply)

PDP CRISIS: Governors Plotting To Defect To APC After Tribunal Judgment / PDP Berates APC For Attacking Gov. Makinde, Musa Wada, Other PDP Leaders / On Temporary Political Retirement, Saraki Picks New Hobby(video,pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.