Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Please Don't Compare Me To Hazard - Pulisic Says - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Don't Compare Me To Hazard - Pulisic Says (381 Views)

Romelu Lukaku: "Don't Ever Compare Me With Cristiano Ronaldo" / Lampard – Pulisic Similar To Hazard / Chelsea Signs Christian Pulisic From Borrusia Dortmund For £58m! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Compare Me To Hazard - Pulisic Says by MrGidifeed: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Pulisic pleads with Chelsea fans not to compare him to Hazard.

Speaking to Sky Sports in Japan, Pulisic said: “I’m not here to compare or anything.

“Obviously Eden was amazing and he did so well for this club, as you could see last season and the whole time he’s been here.

“He was an incredible player [for Chelsea].

“For me, it’s coming in as my own player, proving myself and doing the best I can to help this team.”

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/22/please-dont-compare-me-to-hazard-pulisic-says/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-irish Athlete Wins Women 100m Gold Medal At The European Youth Olympics / THIS IS HAPPENING! Barcelona To Make Loan Offer For Neymar (see Details) / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace | Predicted Line-up & Match Preview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.